Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74459 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by WotzupNG: 9:09am On Apr 28, 2018
A Nigerian man has revealed the face of one of those who usually send him nude pictures on social media. The man who runs a foundation claims he decided to reveal the face of one of them cos she threatened him in a chat.

His words:

After warning severally on this platform that Im receiving too many nudes from those requesting for help, its driving me crazy and distracting. My phone saves pics automatically.. I’m afraid to show people things on my phone cos I don’t know how many more naked bodies would have lined up again since the last time I deleted.
We have agreed on this forum to expose them, ba?
This girl is a scape goat cos hers came as a threat.
Pls stop people, just stop. There’s no shape you wanna show that I’ve never seen before, you cannot lure me into approving you.

Anyways, if you have sent me naked pics because I have not opened your mail, go and delete. Next time I will show your whole body, name and handle. I will not bring this post down. Maybe the fear of being exposed will make people stop.
Abi how do we combat men that request for sex before helping when y’all send unrequested nudes to strangers.
Lets put on our bras and pants for now.
Pls lets do normal.
#kbkfoundation.

https://www.wotzup.ng/nigerian-man-lady-nude/

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by flexxyworld(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2018
Bro fear God oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 9:19am On Apr 28, 2018
Ladies are cheap sex objects with fish brain.

This thread can prove it.

They'll publicly claim to be discipline on social media, while they are busy disgusting and sending their eye-sore looking pussay to men privately.

If we can get men like this in a bigger percentage, most ladies will be useless, because most of them can't cope with a man who they can't manipulate with sex.

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2018
grin

Chaaaaiii.. See these young ppol who are hungry for money sha...they will do everything juz to get some kobo...SMH

There's a lot of pussy Azz bitches everywhere that are very easy and cheap..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2018
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Chaaaaiii.. See these young ppol who are hungry for money sha...they will do everything juz to get some kobo...SMH

There's a lot of pussy Azz bitches everywhere that are very easy and cheap..

abeg shut it.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by obojememe: 9:23am On Apr 28, 2018
he shouldn’t av
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by nwaanambra1(m): 9:25am On Apr 28, 2018
and it never occur to this mumu that it is all this scammers using pics they got from kenyan websites that are trying to scam him.

no Nigerian girl will send you nude without you first of all asking for it and also paying for it.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2018
nwaanambra1:
and it never occur to this mumu that it is all this scammers using pics they got from kenyan websites that are trying to scam him.

no Nigerian girl will send you nude without you first of all asking for it and also paying for it.

I doubt sir. Some ladies will willingly offer you their nude pictures even when you haven't met them in person.

Don't mind how they form on social media, get close to them, you'll be surprise with their unbelievable reality.

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 28, 2018
Son of a bìtch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

abeg shut it.

grin grin grin

And only pussy azz bitches react that way.

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:28am On Apr 28, 2018
Naija girls never seize to amaze me..

BTW donstan18 come and do something for me
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

how?cos ladies don't expose guys that send their crayon pricks?
we are way too mature to be displaying public insanity like you guys do.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:29am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Epic response

32 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

you only crawl out of your enclaved boredome shell whenever it's about Nigeria but you keep chasing black men pricks like your life depends on it.
whoever that lives in a glass house shouldn't be the first to throw stones. don't forget we know your unsavoury history here in.

undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by evexx1(f): 9:31am On Apr 28, 2018
So shameless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Epic response
sharap. upsetgirl oshi. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Epic response
sharap. upsetgirl oshi. cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 9:36am On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

They'll publicly claim to be discipline on social media, while they are busy disgusting and sending their eye-sore looking pussay to men privately.

I learnt never to generalize while assuming.

You should edit your comment. Make it "Some ladies" or "Most ladies"

The fact that an egg is bad doesn't make the whole crate inedible

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

sharap.
upsetgirl oshi. cheesy

you know what you talking?
Hell no, you fuçking mentioned me because of that?
who the hell made you say such to me?
Ever been in LA?

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:38am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Vivkiz what's up with that vicfuntup lady grin

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 9:38am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

[color=#000099][i][b][font=serif][size=10pt]I learnt never to generalize while assuming.

Nigerian politicians are corrupt doesn't mean they are all corrupt, but it means that Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Read between lines whenever I comment.

vizkiz:

I guess you need to start thinking straight before commenting.

Read my post again and this time, read it slow.

Like in slow motion

Read in stammering motion, you'll understand better.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

you know what you talking? Hell no, you fuçking mentioned me because of that? who the hell made you say such to me? Ever been in LA?
shut up abeg,I don't normally take you serious you should know.
your comments are always devoid of maturity.tongue

16 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you only crawl out of your enclaved boredome shell whenever it's about Nigeria but you keep chasing black men pricks like your life depends on it.
whoever that lives in a glass house shouldn't be the first to throw stones. don't forget we know your unsavoury history here in.

undecided

Stfu

you know nothing about her, only cheap pussy ass ladies gonna be upset with what she said

6 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

shut up abeg,I don't normally take you serious you should know.

your comments are always devoid of maturity.tongue

same way your comments also display stupidity..

Quote me next time..

scumbag

8 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Vivkiz what's up with that vicfuntup lady grin

So you (prechbills) are the same person as TheUpsetGirl1

Nice.

12 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

undecided

Hahahahahaah...unsavoury history? Which one? Bring them back if u will...

Me chasing black dick? Do u have proof? And if ever i keep chasing "black dicks" , you are the one who keep sucking them.. grin no wonder ur mouth can accommodate hundreds of them..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 9:42am On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Stfu

you know nothing about her, only cheap pussy ass ladies gonna be upset with what she said
lool,you see why i said I don't take you serious.
just shut up and move along.

And don't forget to pray for the gift of common sense next time you kneel to pray to God.
✌✌

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

So you (prechbills) are the same person as TheUpsetGirl1

Nice.

cheesy

yeah.. you ran away?
I'm not the real theupsetgirl tho..
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by vizkiz: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Nigerian politicians are corrupt doesn't mean they are all corrupt, but it means that Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Read between lines whenever I comment.

Like in slow motion

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahahaah...unsavoury history? Which one? Bring them back if u will...

Me chasing black dick? Do u have proof? And if ever i keep chasing "black dicks" , you are the one who keep sucking them.. grin no wonder ur mouth can accommodate hundreds of them..

you deserve some accolades smiley

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 9:44am On Apr 28, 2018
vizkiz:

Very slow

do you've a beef with him? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer) / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.