Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition (3752 Views)

Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Prinq: 4:15am On Jan 28, 2018
This guy proudly showed off how he's gonna have oral and penetrative sex with the controversial dolls that have caught everyone's attention on social media.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-fWT481TFq_k/Wm0-pFRQSRI/AAAAAAAAAcU/olx4s0b57UIYQuxt9NruqRwG-mIN1IQiwCLcBGAs/s640/UCScreenshot20180128040549.png[/img]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/young-man-publicly-shows-off-his-moves.html

Farano Rocktation
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Shedrack777: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2018
him own dey him cap
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Jamariwolff(f): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2018
That'd how they sexualize every feminine creature even dolls. cry

1 Like

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by junnyjake(m): 6:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Aren't the ladies fully responsible for providing us with the reason to?

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Jamariwolff(f): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2018
junnyjake:

Aren't the ladies fully responsible for providing us with the reason to?
is this a question or a suggestion?

Dude sit, be humble.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by IamLEGEND1: 7:45am On Jan 28, 2018

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by junnyjake(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
is this a question or a suggestion?

Dude sit, be humble.

LMAO.

When most of these century's ladies are more concerned about the size of their boobs and bums rather than the size of their IQ, then you know there's a problem.

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2018
He shows he's special moves. Means it is his special talent. Use ur talent while alive oh.
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Pubichairs(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2018
g
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Pubichairs(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
grin that style rugged die..
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2018
junnyjake:

LMAO.

When most of these century's ladies are more concerned about the size of their boobs and bums rather than the size of their IQ, then you know there's a problem.
This doll matter dey pain girls o. I just dey laff. They really fear we may marry dolls instead of them. But its good to create dat fear in them sha so they can humble their attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by junnyjake(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

This doll matter dey pain girls o. I just dey laff. They really fear we may marry dolls instead of them. But its good to create dat fear in them sha so they can humble their attitude.

LOL, especially those who have got nothing but sex to offer.

Make them sha begin de get sense. Because men whose primary need from them is sex won't see the need for these Bimbos.

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by cheeeoma(f): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2018
awful..wtf. any male that puts his d*ck into this inanimate object is sick in the head
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2018
The end is near
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Donpresh95(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2018
White man will give Africans poo one day and Africa will accept gladly. Any time White men produces gabbage or madness, they will send it down to Africa and we will carry it as ákàrà oku
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Dollarship(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheeeoma:
awful..wtf. any male that puts his d*ck into this inanimate object is sick in the head
And those ladies that use toys nko

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Kenzico(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheeeoma:

Mechie onu gi.....Sex dolls Ti Take over
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by olaboy1: 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
cheeeoma:

Chioma what are you going to say about the vast majority of women putting dil$do inside of them...I’m just curious

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Tohzara(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
And ladies like you fuel the vehicle that drives the disgusting trend.

You see yourselves as sex objects.

But wait, you're NOT a lady. grin
Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Jamariwolff(f): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tohzara:
And ladies like you fuel the vehicle that drives the disgusting trend.

You see yourselves as sex objects.

But wait, you're NOT a lady grin
k

1 Like

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Jamariwolff(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kenzico:

Mechie onu gi.....Sex dolls Ti Take over
you realise you just copied my quote right? Lol. I'm the one who invented sex dolls ti take over in my male sex dolls thread.

At least gv some credit, mgbeke boy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition by Kenzico(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jamariwolff:
you realise you just copied my quote right? Lol. I'm the one who invented sex dolls ti take over in my male sex dolls thread.

At least gv some credit, mgbeke boy

Ok....!

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Sex Position To Satisfy Your Husband Or Wife On Bed / What Do You Think Makes A Lady Or A Guy Classy? / My Husband Deserves All My Salary – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.