Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX (1434 Views)

My Elder Brother Ex-wife Is Terrorizing Us "Pls Help" / My Wife's Younger Sister's Husband's Brother's Ex Girlfriend's Househelp Sextape / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Nlander please i need your advise Is it good idea to get marry to your elder brother EX girlfriend
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Pubichairs(m): 8:33am On Jan 28, 2018
cheesy u are trying to go back to your elder brother's vomit ..all in the name of marriage..continue
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by kogi2010: 8:35am On Jan 28, 2018
u well at all?
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 8:41am On Jan 28, 2018
But She is already a crush b4 big bro took over
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by haywire07(m): 8:43am On Jan 28, 2018
If u love each other and ur brother is fine with the relationship, then go ahead

And u must make sure you will not think or talk about when your brother use to crush her on d bed grin
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2018
O boy no scatter family o. As long as they keep seeing themselves issues go dey dey. Like she no dey respect me as in law, or he's still eyeing me for sex, if he buys gift for her weh he never buy for you before, d devil inside you go arise. Besides how u go wan put ur priick inside d same tunnel ur brother don put him own sef.

3 Likes

Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by mikejj(m): 9:04am On Jan 28, 2018
cool bro go ahead and forget african mentality
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2018
But she is all i look for in a woman
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy u are trying to go back to your elder brother's vomit ..all in the name of marriage..continue
Trust me nothing is wrong with the lady elder bro just don't like her
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Pubichairs(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

Trust me nothing is wrong with the lady elder bro just don't like her
be like your brother ..he knows best more than u
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2018
I get that
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by ehinmowo: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Personally, I will say u should stay away (especially if u hv nt gone too deep).

Yoruba says "he that is crying can see".

Bt d ball is in ur court sha
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Originalsly: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Spartacuslastman:
But she is all i look for in a woman
So why ask for advice? She was already a crush before big brother took over...... having a crush on her doesn't mean you were with her.....did big brother take over from you...when you were with her?...or did he get to her before you did? Whatever the case. ...... it is like incest to be with her..... and you should be prepared to accept her having sex with your brother...other family members, friends and otherssss.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
To me its weird oo dating your brother's ex. So if u come marry her and she born for u then u will be telling ur child that that uncle that always buys sweet for him use to date his mom..hmmm one brother use and pass over to the other brother. greiboy and zykod how una reason dis matter?
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Peachess(f): 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Well it depends, there's nothing wrong about it, but if you look at it from another point of view it wrong. How did she and your brother break up, that one question you need to ask yourself.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay wait..... Can I date/marry my sister's ex?

hmmmmm, unresolved feelings, denial, hatred, lost love, regret, wishes etc! Hell No!

Now, listed above are the possible feelings that might exist between the two, can you over look them all.

Op, I think it's best to fish in another river cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
ehinmowo:
Personally, I will say u should stay away (especially if u hv nt gone too deep).

Yoruba says "he that is crying can see".
Bt d ball is in ur court sha
Does that means the big bro know why he dump the lady
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
RuthDaniels:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Okay wait..... Can I date/marry my sister's ex?

hmmmmm, unresolved feelings, denial, hatred, lost love, regret, wishes etc! Hell No!

Now, listed above are the possible feelings that might exist between the two, can you over look them all.

Op, I think it's best to fish in another river cheesy
I don't think so
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
Well it depends, there's nothing wrong about it, but if you look at it from another point of view it wrong. How did she and your brother break up, that one question you need to ask yourself.
the reason was that the guy said she can't apologize for anything she did wrong
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Spartacuslastman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
To me its weird oo dating your brother's ex. So if u come marry her and she born for u then u will be telling ur child that that uncle that always buys sweet for him use to date his mom..hmmm one brother use and pass over to the other brother. greiboy and zykod how una reason dis matter?
well i don't think there should be a reason why you should tell that to your kid
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Spartacuslastman:

well i don't think there should be a reason why you should tell that to your kid
certain situations might arise that u might that u might just happen to tell ur child.i know some guys date their brother's ex or even their own dad's ex side chick but to me its weird.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by elantraceey(f): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
There are a million plus ladies everywhere... does it have to be your brother's ex?

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:

The matter get as e be o. Pipu can find love in strange places sha
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

The matter get as e be o. Pipu can find love in strange places sha
there is this story wey my dad tell me about one of im friends. Dis im friend don advance o as in im dey im mid eighties. Now this man get eight wives plus he get money. One of im sidechicks wey dis man dey date im first son snatch the sidechick. Im come marry her then together dem run go US.D tin come make d man vex with the son. When i come ask my dad how far for d first son and im dad's ex side chick ...my dad come yarn me dat d side chick don divorce the boy tey tey and move on With another man.wetin even dey funny for d story be say the ex side chick senior the boy wella. Crazy things do happen and i guess they call it love. For me i can't date my best friend's ex and my brother's ex ...ok boy e get as d tin be.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Twoclans(f): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hell no.

Lefulefu please find that OP a beautiful ukwulicious babe to calm him down.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
there is this story wey my dad tell me about one of im friends. Dis im friend don advance o as in im dey im mid eighties. Now this man get eight wives plus he get money. One of im sidechicks wey dis man dey date im first son snatch the sidechick. Im come marry her then together dem run go US.D tin come make d man vex with the son. When i come ask my dad how far for d first son and im dad's ex side chick ...my dad come yarn me dat d side chick don divorce the boy tey tey and move on With another man.wetin even dey funny for d story be say the ex side chick senior the boy wella. Crazy things do happen and i guess they call it love. For me i can't date my best friend's ex and my brother's ex ...ok boy e get as d tin be.

E don tey totot matter dey run pipu mental
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Twoclans:
Hell no.

Lefulefu please find that OP a beautiful ukwulicious babe to calm him down.

ehncheesy but he's hell bent on dating his elder brother's ex nacheesy.
Re: Advise Needed About An Elder Brother EX by Twoclans(f): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
ehncheesy but he's hell bent on dating his elder brother's ex nacheesy.

When better ukwu falls on him,he will forget about elder brothers ex.

You need to help a brother ohhh.

Some guys won't even touch you if they know the guy you ever dated not to mention elder brothers ex. Chai undecided

(1) (Reply)

Importance Of Testosterone To A Man / The One Hundred And Fifty (150) Romantic Long Distance Relationship Quotes / Male Feminist Lists All He's Been Accused Of For Pushing For Women's Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.