Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (39658 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by hokafor(m): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Their male colleagues ran away. The female mustered the courage .lol
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by MhizzAJ(f): 3:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Patriotic and bold lady

No our razzmatazz ladies here claiming patriotism on romantic section

Shut up you weakling!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Troublemaker007(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
sod09:
Where are our nairaland feminists na grin grin

All of them don hide
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
godofuck231:
If u don't know female soldiers are more deadly, than make soldiers, they have little mercy and they kill everything moving, last chance, flat line anything.

What makes a soldier deadly? Squeezing the trigger?
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by kingthreat(m): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
tdayof:

We have women deployed to the battlefield too. Most of them in NE are actually on humanitarian etc but some also go on patrols.

The above video is after a course at jaji cantonment. The topic is false.

Very misleading topic
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by beautydutch(f): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Atimes your system works perfect

But most times its always faulty
don't mind that fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by speaktome(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Sweet babe

She looks Good

Go ahead and make us proud

We appreciate all your efforts

To Nigeria Army,Navy,Airfoce,Civil defense, customs, immigration, police and other military and paramilitary we say a Big Thank you

Also to all your families and loved ones

Less I forget for departed soul thank you and rest in peace

Please I beg you to remove Nigerian Police and Custom there!!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
All for show but I doubt lazy Nigerian women with breast and monthly flow will be sent to war front.

Na cook,clean and other things outside d war front dem dey do there....

Boko go knock these ones out if dem try come close and capture some for rape.Shikinah

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Shut up you weakling!

Mechonu

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
tdayof:

We have women deployed to the battlefield too. Most of them in NE are actually on humanitarian etc but some also go on patrols.

The above video is after a course at jaji cantonment. The topic is false.

I guess I was right to doubt the location; however, I still maintain that it very rare to deploy women in actual combat - for obvious reasons.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Snow02: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Wonder Women fighting for this our shithole
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by helphelp: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Guns look old and outdated

Naija which way ....una sure say no be death trap be this for dem sweet sexy ladies dem
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by dheilaw1(m): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
efesodje:

Much respect cool

These are my kind of women smiley
these are courageous women who has the love of their country at heart unlike that deepsea abi na deepwater she call her sef who knows nothing other than spreading her legs wide for potbelly ritualists for a token 3k
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by moshino(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Sweet babe

She looks Good

Go ahead and make us proud

We appreciate all your efforts

To Nigeria Army,Navy,Airfoce,Civil defense, customs, immigration, police and other military and paramilitary we say a Big Thank you

Also to all your families and loved ones

Less I forget for departed soul thank you and rest in peace

Women are fighting for you, but all your muscle flexing is on nairaland, shame.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Zuluhead(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Female military personnel/officer are more strict and mean than their male counterparts. They love civilian male that have confident to approach them and boldly tell them to keep their profession aside that you are interested in her and ready to take care of her (mainly guys that grew in barracks or went to military secondary always have such guts).BUT when they fall in love,they fall with all in them,their brains,mind ,soul and mights,BUT when you are caught cheating on them just abscond on vacation either temporary or permanently.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by tdayof(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

I guess I was right to doubt the location; however, I still maintain that it very rare to deploy women in actual combat - for obvious reasons.

Yes it's rare but it's not so uncommon.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Osezzua(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
ok
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
As already stated, this topic is false. These women just graduated from NASI, Jaji and are celebrating.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by babasolution: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zuluhead:
Female military personnel/officer are more strict and mean than their male counterparts. They love civilian male that have confident to approach them and boldly tell them to keep their profession aside that you are interested in her and ready to take care of her (mainly guys that grew in barracks or went to military secondary always have such guts).BUT when they fall in love,they fall with all in them,their brains,mind ,soul and mights,BUT when you are caught cheating on them just abscond on vacation either temporary or permanently.

how person no dey fear woman,military or not,u guys are pathetic
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jakumo:

For sure, most societies are not ready for women warriors, but the Kurds embrace the deployment of female combatants, to great effect on the battlefields of the Middle East.

Women pose an unnecessary distraction and risk to their own men due to their sexuality and vulnerable emotional and physical weakness; they are also more susceptible to breakdown and divulge information to the enemy under torture when captured.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:
Patriotic and bold lady

No our razzmatazz ladies here claiming patriotism on romantic section

See who has finally crawled out of his hole. What exactly is your problem with the girls in the romance section? Don't they have a right to reject your romantic advances? Or do you think your 30k BMC allowance can support a relationship?
Thank goodness Ñairaland girls are not mugus for you in the same way that you are a mugu to Dullar-dinho.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Make dem come help me beat lala before dem go
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by kayDooo(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Biggie225:
Stupid women,,
Meanwhile shekau right now
U dey mind them rubbish
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Just negodi ezigbo ikpu
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very ignorant lot.

Anyone who knows about this solar system and how many planets we have destroyed through wars will never join the military.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Smarkie: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
in a shithole country
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Smutt360raven: 4:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Only these ones should open their mouth and talk about gender equality and not all these olosho slay Mama's that can work for what they need but to open leg like � dey reciv prick for money.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by planetx: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
What a joke, deployed to fight BH indeed. This ones that will drop their rickety AK and scram at the sound of gunshot.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by wallarwallar(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
sarrki:

Atimes your system works perfect

helphelp post=64584538:
Guns look old and outdated

Naija which way ....una sure say no be death trap be this for dem sweet sexy ladies dem
But most times its always faulty

40% will become bokoharam sex slaves, 15% would have perfect marriages with bokoharam commanders, 10% would be rape generally either by bokoharam, civilain jtf, dere own commander, 5% will be impregnated by dere male counterparts ... I pity dere family, nigeria do not have trhe capability and resources to put women on war front not even this type of confusion dat u hardly know who your enemies are... May God help them cos that is the only left now
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by oddiyke: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
I am just laughing in Jamaica because by the time Boko Haram will catch you, hmmmmm
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by adetem(m): 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Them born Dem well? Na for road block Abuja u go see Dem dey challenge bloody civilians. Some of dem go end cooking.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
God kip u ppu safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I Will Serve For Only One Term" - Buhari (Throwback Photo) / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident / Fact-Check: Disparity In Cost Of A Passport In The North & South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.