Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (39655 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by seenga(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
I Wonder What Some People Achieve By Passing False News To Millions Of Nigerians. We Value Money Over Credibility For This Country Sha!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:
Very ignorant lot.

Anyone who knows about this solar system and how many planets we have destroyed through wars will never join the military.
Exactly. Zombies. What a pity to see them receive praises. Zombies.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by spiritedtete: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
"Sufayos" i pray for thee!!!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by rukis360(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Op may thunder just strike u there, this is 2018 and you still posting wrong news for traffic or ur stupid blog, can't u see the obstacle course in the video, Dan azaakari ubababanka op
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Zuluhead(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Only if you had attended the academy or had a little experience in the military then you would know you dont mess around with a female senior officer...infact they would clear and delete that your mindest and mentally right on the orientation ground. Since you under rate women to get you would be very easy because you would be looking out for only male informant and spies forgetting women handle most of those jobs nowadays.
babasolution:

how person no dey fear woman,military or not,u guys are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Jakumo:
Hmm fighting Amazons readying for battle. I hail una o. Me I don commot my cap je-je, witi BIG respect. Who no know go know.

Na only Papa God go fiti save any man pikin when mistake go disturb this kind woman because of toto.

Na for inside Guard Room that man go meet hinsef, for where Sgt. Dongoyaro go dey take blanla contour him head gbosa, gbosa. Chai !

God nogo let yanga find wahala reach for where trouble dey sleep. Amen.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Talenteuex05(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
They arw not prepare for boko haram .....they just finished their POP
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by babasolution: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zuluhead:
Only if you had attended the academy or had a little experience in the military then you would know you dont mess around with a female senior officer...infact they would clear and delete that your mindest and mentally right on the orientation ground. Since you under rate women to get you would be very easy because you would be looking out for only male informant and spies forgetting women handle most of those jobs nowadays.

i've had experiences with them joor,u are a wimp,i grew up in the barracks.i attended a military secondary school,i even made it to screening for the military,i didnt experience anything ur saying,i know female cadets of NDA theres nothing special about them,what ur saying is normal,women act crazier in many situations,its just an act.buh when they meet a real man they submit.the problem is weak men like you shiver for women in uniform and when women notice that you shiver for them they become more brutal to such a man,hence your experience

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Topenzee(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
U are going to conquer by his Grace.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Zuluhead(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Is your father mad? How dare you call me a whip? You went to military secondary school as a teenager and you talking shit to me. You got to screening and didn't make it and you talking shit with me. You talking of NDA of good luck Johnathan regime? Don't ever quote me with insultive words in your life...calling me a whip and weak...look at this small boy and what do you know about females that carry out special duties in intelligent departments. Most informations are kept classified from public consumption because of people like you. I swear stay away from me.
babasolution:

i've had experiences with them joor,u are a wimp,i grew up in the barracks.i attended a military secondary school,i even made it to screening for the military,i didnt experience anything ur saying,i know female cadets of NDA theres nothing special about them,what ur saying is normal,women act crazier in many situations,its just an act.buh when they meet a real man they submit.the problem is weak men like you shiver for women in uniform and when women notice that you shiver for them they become more brutal to such a man,hence your experience

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by OreMI22: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Where are the men and they are sending women where men are running??

Shekau will soon have many wives for his fighters who would later become suicide bombers after they have been brainwashed.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Absoj(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
OreMI22:
Where are the men and they are sending women where men are running??

Shekau will soon have many wives for his fighters who would later become suicide bombers after they have been brainwashed.
On the contrary, the aim behind the females deployment would further humble the boko boys... Bro, dont underate dos ladies, they are lionesses,Wilder than most suiciders u can think of.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by iamolatunay(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am very proud of u guys ...wish u all safe trip
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Machinegun91(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
God forbid
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by babasolution: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
[quote author=Zuluhead post=64587389]Is your father mad? How dare you call me a whip? You went to military secondary school as a teenager and you talking shit to me. You got to screening and didn't make it and you talking shit with me. You talking of NDA of good luck Johnathan regime? Don't ever quote me with insultive words in your life...calling me a whip and weak...look at this small boy and what do you know about females that carry out special duties in intelligent departments. Most informations are kept classified from public consumption because of people like you. I swear stay away from me. [/quote

gerrout jor,u talk like a woman,am nt surprised,u cant present issues without resulting to quarrels,gosh nairaland has really exposed the mentality of many nigerian men as weak,far far weaker than women,no wonder u guys asslick women,women carrying out special duties ,is it a new thing?continue ass licking women.i maintain the fact that u a wimp,,a pathetic one infact.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Jungleluv5: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:
The female soldiers danced in excitement following their deployment to the North East to fight Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUh2uMjHXY

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-female-soldiers-dance-get-ready-fight-boko-haram/

those 1 here are good girls not olosho type claiming to be kidnapped and to be rape
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
Their moral is high.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by nduchucks: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
May God's Almighty shield protect these female soldiers. Ameen
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by dontbothermuch: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
smiley

Reminds of this.

“When Mance gives the signal and we hit Castle Black we won't be banging the drums to let them know we're coming,”

There is a reason why boko haram is called a dreaded sect. They don't light big fire to let you know they are coming.

Anyway, Kudos to our NA.

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
londonrivals:
The female soldiers danced in excitement following their deployment to the North East to fight Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEUh2uMjHXY

http://www.metronaija.ng/video-female-soldiers-dance-get-ready-fight-boko-haram/

Women don't go to the battle field.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by VolvoS60(m): 7:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided

Noticed that they were chanting "civilian don buy job". undecided

A few weeks ago, some female NCO posted messages on her social media platform insulting civilians with several derogatory terms. undecided

NA, keep up the 'good work'. undecided
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nigeriadondie: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shekau and his gang would turn these slay queens to slay mamas. grin
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Mryacks: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
cool the "real" Slay Queens... "Respect to them

Respect!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by rhemilous: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am even crying for them as I watch the video
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mryacks:

Respect!
cool
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by alklas(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gug lucky
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by DonBobes(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Beta to liv a life ones wit lots n lots of glory rather living 10 lives ova n ova again without glory.
Death wit honour is worth........

-———non oda dan a protégé of Don Corleone
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by baysol: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
efesodje:

Much respect cool

These are my kind of women smiley
What a man can do.......boko haram will soon know their fate as women go soon know them for being half men who cannot even toast women other than kidnap them from school doms. The cowards must try it with this ones if they've got balls.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
All for show but I doubt lazy Nigerian women with breast and monthly flow will be sent to war front.

Na cook,clean and other things outside d war front dem dey do there....

Boko go knock these ones out if dem try come close and capture some for rape.Shikinah
Just be quiet.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just be quiet.

xup Lady and Awayu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Soot In Pictures: Photos Of Bunkery Boat Destroyed This Morning.. / Bukola Saraki Drinks 7 Litres Of Water Daily / El-Rufai Kneels Before Buhari At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.