Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (39666 Views)

Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers Hail Chadian Army On Their Way To Attack Boko Haram (Video) / Ali Ndume: "I Disagree With Creating Agency For Boko Haram" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Women don't go to the battle field.
Women go,it depends on the country.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

xup Lady and Awayu
I am fine I asked you a question.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am fine I asked you a question.

Answer is Yes. Have you sorted out the issue with your mail
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just be quiet.
my friend that's d truth and reality. Go and sit down
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Answer is Yes. Have you sorted out the issue with your mail
No wonder that's nice belief is a personal thing.As for the mail I would open another one I don't remember my password.So I can't access it.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
my friend that's d truth and reality. Go and sit down
You go and sit down because you are obviously not in touch with reality.The kurdish women that fight in the middle east are only cooking abi?
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
No wonder that's nice belief is a personal thing.As for the mail I would open another one I don't remember my password.So I can't access it.

what about you
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

what about you
What are you referring to?
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What are you referring to?

Same question you asked me
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Same question you asked me
Nope I don't belong to any although I hide under one particular one(Christianity).
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nope I don't belong to any although I hide under one particular one(Christianity).

grin
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by abibun: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
more to be sampled by Shekau after the chibok
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You go and sit down because you are obviously not in touch with reality.The kurdish women that fight in the middle east are only cooking abi?
Kurdish and Nigeria women are far different biko. Don't even compare

These ones here can't even handle my gang
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Kurdish and Nigeria women are far different biko. Don't even compare

These ones here can't even handle my gang
Don't say what you don't know.You made a general annoying view of women and it was really provocative.Now you are differentiating them welldone.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't say what you don't know.You made a general annoying view of women and it was really provocative.Now you are differentiating them welldone.
If it was cooking or cleaning things y would I say anything like such...please women should just be good wives sisters and mothers and maintain their lane. Not coming to showoff when serious battle is concerned.That's all
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
If it was cooking or cleaning things y would I say anything like such...please women should just be good wives sisters and mothers and maintain their lane. Not coming to showoff when serious battle is concerned.That's all
Keep your primitive mentality to yourself if the woman wants to fight for her nation she is free to.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Keep your primitive mentality to yourself if the woman wants to fight for her nation she is free to.
cheesy and die easily
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are Feisty, i like that kiss
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
cheesy and die easily
Who told you that seriously you are becoming annoying if she dies she died for her nation.So keep that 15th century mentality to yourself.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

You are Feisty, i like that kiss
Thank you.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Women go,it depends on the country.

In nigeria they don't.

In America, they don't.

In most or even all of the countries that have signed such into law, they haven't fought any war yet.

Generally women are posted only to semi or non combat roles. They fly fighter jets n work in military submarines as well.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

In nigeria they don't.

In America, they don't.

In most or even all of the countries that have signed such into law, they haven't fought any war yet.

Generally women are posted only to semi or non combat roles. They fly fighter jets n work in military submarines as well.
Nigeria and America are the only countries right?I said it depends on the country.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Who told you that seriously you are becoming annoying if she dies she died for her nation.So keep that 15th century mentality to yourself.
OK ma. I'm just trying to protect d baby from crossing a busy expressway. I'm sure its an up to date good regulation be it 10th or 15th century.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
EmekaBlue:
OK ma. I'm just trying to protect d baby from crossing a busy expressway. I'm sure its an up to date good regulation be it 10th or 15th century.
You don't need to take panadol for someone else's headache.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't need to take panadol for someone else's headache.
No pills intake. Just stating d obvious
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by charlesucheh(m): 3:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Fight who? They think it's all about frying akara!!! I don't think it BH boys they are going to fight! OP don't just get me aangry ahbeg!
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Dheco(m): 6:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Titled:: To Save The Last Dance
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by pamdaniel(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2018
I don't want to hear that our female soldiers were abducted and married out... Omo I see shekau warming his Gbewa
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nigeria and America are the only countries right?I said it depends on the country.

I don't think u got me correctly. In the countries that allow women to go to the battle field, Women still don't go to the battlefield. Such countries haven't even fought a war since they signed such.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't think u got me correctly. In the countries that allow women to go to the battle field, Women still don't go to the battlefield. Such countries haven't even fought a war since they signed such.

I don't know about you but I do know Denmark,Canada,Norway and some other few do.
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
i pity una. na dance dem dey go do for battleground karashikas?
Re: Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't know about you but I do know Denmark,Canada,Norway and some other few do.

Are you a Nigerian?
Abeg o Na question I ask o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Votes In Abia State; Complains Of Delay (photos) / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.