Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? (2282 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Why I Will Never Marry A Non-virgin Lady!my Bitter Experience! A Must Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Sirgay: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2018
Please someone asked me, hope no repercussions concerning her virginity and it is medically safe for the guy?

mature minds only.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by XINZ: 10:13am On Jan 28, 2018
It's the safest.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Sirgay: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2018
XINZ:
It's the safest.
Please are you for real? the mouth gig won't somehow disvirgin her? and the guy is safe from mouth infection or any other please explain in details
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by biafraisdead(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2018
Sirgay:
Please someone asked me, hope no repercussions concerning her virginity and it is medically safe for the guy?

mature minds only.
have u done it or u want to do it? Pls respond.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Sirgay: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2018
biafraisdead:

have u done it or u want to do it? Pls respond.
ok honestly i want to do it and I need someone to tell me I have nothing to worry about.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by olaleks007(m): 10:29am On Jan 28, 2018
She will just pollute in ur mouth

1 Like

Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Sirgay: 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
olaleks007:
. what?
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Quality20(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2018
what! ur mouth tongue and teeth will disvirgine her na. But if is really a clean girl u can try mouth-anus
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by youngberry001(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2018
Thunder fire my balls if ah say somtin here undecided
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Pubichairs(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2018
its really safe..beware of smelly kpekus

1 Like

Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by biafraisdead(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Sirgay:
ok honestly i want to do it and I need someone to tell me I have nothing to worry about.
ok I now know where u are coming from. at least u are sure she would be free of any diseases contracted through sex, but what about other infections like toilet infection, yeast and so many others or the bacteria(though May be harmless)that are the natural habitats of the pussy? But come to think of it this one ur planning to do it what if she doesn't allow u, or did she ask for it or it's a unanimous agreement between both of u? Though I won't lie to u I've equally done it with my gf(my wife to be and a virgin also) but not willingly she insisted I should do it cos she had always given me blow jobs severally so on that day she insisted it was her turn and I didn't have any option than to do it and from that day my love for her grew cos no single odour, it only tasted salty.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by intruder15(m): 10:46am On Jan 28, 2018
olaleks007:

lmao.

1 Like

Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by cryles(m): 10:51am On Jan 28, 2018
E-slap, aw i wish it posible
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Daniel2289(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Make sure she takes a shower before u proceed.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by stubbornman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Very safe..... I'm gonna lick my Virgin babe this evening.... While I prepare her for proper nacking next week
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Proudlyblack(f): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
I wonder the kind of virgins we have these days

The ones that gives and receive mouth gigs and still refer to themselves as V

The world is really changing

4 Likes

Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by giddykay: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
biafraisdead:

ok I now know where u are coming from. at least u are sure she would be free of any diseases contracted through sex, but what about other infections like toilet infection, yeast and so many others or the bacteria(though May be harmless)that are the natural habitats of the pussy? But come to think of it this one ur planning to do it what if she doesn't allow u, or did she ask for it or it's a unanimous agreement between both of u? Though I won't lie to u I've equally done it with my gf(my wife to be and a virgin also) but not willingly she insisted I should do it cos she had always given me blow jobs severally so on that day she insisted it was her turn and I didn't have any option than to do it and from that day my love for her grew cos no single odour, it only tasted salty.
wehdone sir!!
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by biafraisdead(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
giddykay:
wehdone sir!!
thank u my boy.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by biafraisdead(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Proudlyblack:
I wonder the kind of virgins we have these days

The ones that gives and receive mouth gigs and still refer to themselves as V

The world is really changing
na so we see am.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Viicfuntop(f): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sirgay:

Please are you for real? the mouth gig won't somehow disvirgin her? and the guy is safe from mouth infection or any other please explain in details

Mouth infection grin. What you read on this site
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Stevengerd(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Remember to use antibiotics after the whole saga
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
sex sex sex, Is this the only thing Nigerians now think about, no wonder the country isn't moving forward.
Re: MATURE MINDS: Is It Safe To Give Mouth Action To A Virgin Lady? by Asbaba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
are for real? u want chop the hymen finish? u want satisfy ur hungry with the hymen koh?

ur ancestors are awaiting ur return.... go meet them there they've gather punishment for ur arrival....
just passing by.

(1) (Reply)

My God! My BF Always Ask For Sex And Goes Rounds After Rounds / Intending Couples: 5 Medical Tests You Should Do Before You Get Married / Viral Photos Of Man Performing Sex Acts With Dozens Of Women Surface Online 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.