Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings (9826 Views)

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
missyQween:

Lol
He is a Yoruba demon that's why I am running away o
Baeby I thought we've talked about this now.

The demon in me has been tamed by your incomparable beauty kiss

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 8:17am On Jan 30, 2018
RB007:
Baeby I thought we've talked about this now.
The demon in me has been tamed by your incomparable beauty kiss

Ion believe

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2018
sad cry
missyQween:

Ion believe
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Peachess:
Nope, don't just like it.
Seriously?
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by dayleke: 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
missyQween:

Lol
He is a Yoruba demon that's why I am running away o

No, he is not joor.
He is a gentleman .
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
dayleke:

No, he is not joor. He is a gentleman .

Since,You are speaking on his behalf.Let me believe you small

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
dayleke:

No, he is not joor. He is a gentleman .

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by dayleke: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
missyQween:

Thanks Missy...

cc RB007
Where are you bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / A Poem For Eroticangelina...beauty In Nairaland / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.