Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings (9821 Views)

12 Different Types Of Hugs And Their Meaning / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Ladies Give Love To Get Favours Men Give Favours To Get Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by kense88: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
friend with benefit abi? how many times has he dug your borehole?
Silly comment. How is that your business? When are you going to grow up?
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Tomoyayi(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
I can't relate to any of these hugs, cos I hate hugging.

Peachess= Beautiful shocked kiss
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
friend with benefit abi? how many times has he dug your borehole?

Nah.

Am not fan of friends of benefits.
He just a good friend, nothing more.
We are just friends.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Sabiboii17(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

It's not me, it's the fat and my village pipu grin
....village pipu?? ;.. Chinsos Chinsos grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by NairalandCS(m): 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:

Nope, don't just like it.

Wow. That's a first.
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dimples129:
I cup my hands around his bum and squeeze while hugging, what does that one mean
ehn shocked... U grab a man's butt when u hugging him?...well i will feel weird if a lady be grabbing my buttcheesy , @ op... To answer ur post i tend to use the opportunity to press and grab her backside her backside gently while she be giving me the full body hugwink.

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

I have pot belly myself, so I'd prefer a guy with flat stomach grin
Have you seen when 2 pot bellied individuals hug? cry

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Rigel95(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Crossbow:
When a girl with big breasts hugs me, it will take me another 10 - 15 seconds to figure out what I have to say..

Hugging is really healthy grin
brother ahmean the brain go first enter sleep mode ehn !
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Aplaudez(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
For those guys out there with the mind that a hug from a lady means she has amorous feelings for them, here’s a cheat sheet of the types of hugs ladies give and what the hidden meaning behind those hugs.

Full body hug

This hug isn’t just a casual embrace involving her arms alone it entails all her body part clinging to yours and sending a signal to you that she wants you so bad.

Head-on-the shoulder hug

This means the lady feels secure around you she might not love you yet but if you play your game right she could be yours in no time.

Arm around the shoulder hug

Welcome to the friend-zone! If a lady gives you this type of hug know that she only sees you as a friend and nothing more. It could be a warm hug or just a casual embrace with a pat or two on the back, this indicates that she likes you as a friend and also expects the same from you.

Tight-crush

Not every lady who gives you a tight can’t-catch-my-breathe hug wants to be romantically involved with you. This is the kind of hug you are likely to receive from someone who misses you like a long-distance friend, relatives or siblings you meet after a long spell.
Awon OMO science student!
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Na so one lady stain my white shirt with all d paint she carry 4 face all in d name of hug......

Abeg I no wan hug again

Hu d hug Don epp self shocked
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Missyqween?
cheesy

What
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
ladyF:

It's not me, it's the fat and my village pipu grin

Too much Bitcoin money dey worry you... grin grin grin cash madam. Sofri dey chop fried things, turkey and yoghurt sha.

If you want a recommended means of getting rid of the fat, i can tell you what/how to do
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn shocked... U grab a man's butt when u hugging him?...well i will feel weird if a lady be grabbing my buttcheesy , @ op... To answer ur post i tend to use the opportunity to press and grab her backside her backside gently while she be giving me the full body hugwink.

You feel weird but you want to grab bumbum grin

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by RoyalBlak007: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
missyQween:

What Okay I like 'tight hugs' cheesy

I know right? smiley

You sure do cool
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dimples129:

You feel weird but you want to grab bumbum grin
A woman's bumbum is soft,smooth and creamywink.it begs to be caressed by a man wink.

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Twoclans(f): 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
lefulefu:
A woman's bumbum is soft,smooth and creamywink.it begs to be caressed by a man wink.

True talk from the ukwu master himself.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Twoclans:

True talk from the ukwu master himself.

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by 3mmyz(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
And always shy when hugging taller men
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
AlexCk:
U hug 'em, u notice ur shirt/top is stained with make-up.

U be like, nawa o
my white shirts lol and I de always forget that part
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I know right? smiley

You sure do cool

Wait,I didn't write that cry
RoyalBlak007:

I know right? smiley

You sure do cool

Wait,I didn't write that

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by RoyalBlak007: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
missyQween:

Wait,I didn't write that cry

Wait,I didn't write that

That shouldn't be a problem

As long as am the Only guy getting the hug
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by BabbanBura(m): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
AlexCk:
U hug 'em, u notice ur shirt/top is stained with make-up.

U be like, nawa o

A colleague at work did that to me one day woo. I travelled for about two weeks, she is so attached to me cos i listened to her, understand her and help her where i can - so she really missed my presence.
Luckily i came in very very early, and she was the only one in our Team that was there so ahe rushed me and gave me a sweet hug, i felt her so well but oopss, her red lip stick left a mark on my white shirt. I was expecting a side hug but this babe went all out and rest everything on me and rested her head on my shoulder beside my neck and stained my shirt at the shoulder area but towards the front. She was worried how i will react and what others will say. i quickly went to the gents and cleaned it, used the hand drier and dried it

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Strikethem: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
I can't relate to any of these hugs, cos I hate hugging.
Your picture.

grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

That shouldn't be a problem

As long as am the Only guy getting the hug

Getting a hug without Nikkah? Nah Nah
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by RoyalBlak007: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
missyQween:

Getting a hug without Nikkah? Nah Nah

Okay let's do E-Nikkah cheesy.(Dayleke....meet my 'preetiful' Arábian Prīncess)

Dayleke would be our Sheikh cheesy. He'll give us the khutba-tun-Nikah cool

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Lol.You need two people cheesy
RoyalBlak007:

Lol.You need two people

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Jadoskii(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Then there is deeper life hugging....U stand from afar off and hug.....
Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by dayleke: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Hmmmm....
Bro, you took eyes to the market o...
I'm honored bro...

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by dayleke: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
missyQween:

Lol.You need two people cheesy

Lol.You need two people

Why two mami?
He knows how we roll ....
RB007 is da man.....
Believe. ....

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
dayleke:

Hmmmm....
Bro, you took eyes to the market o...
I'm honored bro...

Chief if you see her picture ehn.Chai! cheesy.You know that Disney princess in Alaadin? Princess Jasmine smiley . missyqween is bae but she dey fear say I go break her heart

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
dayleke:

Why two mami? He knows how we roll .... RB007 is da man..... Believe. ....

Lol He is a Yoruba demon that's why I am running away o

1 Like

Re: Types Of Hugs Ladies Give And Their Meanings by missyQween(f): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
RB007:

Chief if you see her picture ehn.Chai! cheesy.You know that Disney princess in Alaadin? Princess Jasmine smiley . missyqween is bae but she dey fear say I go break her heart

Hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React / Is It Right To Call Your Ex? / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.