Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Secondus: Congratulations To A Performing Governor,Hon. Seriake Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: Congratulations To A Performing Governor,Hon. Seriake Dickson (350 Views)

Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Obasanjo Commissions Seriake Dickson Foundation Office In Bayelsa (Photos) / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secondus: Congratulations To A Performing Governor,Hon. Seriake Dickson by BayelsaLegacy: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
On behalf of the National Working Committee and entire 

members of Peoples Democratic Party, I congratulate

you as you celebrate the 52nd anniversary of your birth. 

The PDP and indeed the Bayelsa state citizens 

are proud of the leadership you have given them over the 

last six years.

I pray that the Almighty and Merciful God continue 

to guide you as you strive to provide profound leadership 

in the restoration of the glory of Bayelsa state 

and the rebuilding of our great party.

I wish you God’s 

continous blessings and good health.

Prince Uche Secondus

National Chairman of PDP

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Detains 2019 PDP Gubernatorial Candidate In Gombe. / Choice Of My Deputy Will Prevent Ekiti From Returning To Slavery – Fayose / What's Your Prayer For This Boat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.