Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church (37182 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bloggers are the ones demonising Freeze. While I don't agree with 95% of what he says, he has the constitutional and God given right to express his opinions, no matter how annoying and idiotic they may sound.

The guy is simply airing what he thinks, on his own darned page. It is busybody bloggers who go to his page to copy, paste, shove it in our faces and make him more popular.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by CloudResident(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sometimes I wonder, why is this guy always on point to me? smiley So wiise.
Even though some comments here are clearly otherwise! grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by vertueptime: 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Imagine being a yahoo boy and a pastor at the same time, enof hammer by scamming
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Egbi2020: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
cruzita:
The way this freezer reacts everytime is really annoying.wetin concern am

The dude is just jealous of pastors. He wish to become of them but unfortunately he missed his steps from the very beginning so he is left with nothing but jealousy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bezimo(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Then don't come here and claim what you don't know, animal.

Neither come to me yarning nonsense you bastard mad cow!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Barblow(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

His fault cannot stop his truth from being truth.

I have learn to extract wisdom even from mad people.
So you mean all what your 'daddy freeze' is saying are true? You are lost and needed to be found
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by hisgrace090: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Barblow:
So you mean all what your 'daddy freeze' is saying are true? You are lost and needed to be found

Can you dispute just one?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
bezimo:

Neither come to me yarning nonsense you bastard mad cow!!

You are mistaking me for your father, ewu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Egbi2020:

The dude is just jealous of pastors. He wish to become of them but unfortunately he missed his steps from the very beginning so he is left with nothing but jealousy.

Show us your primary school leaving certificate.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bionixs: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

It is not about her or if it's her car or not. If it were only her no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your possessions makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of s.tupidity. When the number of s.tupid people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.
It is never the reason why people are poor. Teach us how to make money and not how fully grown responsible adults should use or spend or not spend their hard earned money. for me, it is crazy. No church ever forced or force people to pay. THOSE WHO DONT PAY ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO PAY. So what are we ranting about. Put this energy you use to talk on tithe into teaching people how to make money or face the ills of the leaders. it is not the church that should create job and fix roads. No matter how you avoid it, you cant serve God tightening your fist. Look up your bible. Make your research and let us know if there is anyone who once paid tithe and stop that has better story to tell. The poor don't pay tithe,take it or leave it. Let people use their hard earned money the way they like.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bezimo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You are mistaking me for your father, ewu.

Get lost..I don't have your time you riffraf
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Bollinger(m): 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
bionixs:
It is never the reason why people are poor. Teach us how to make money and not how fully grown responsible adults should use or spend or not spend their hard earned money. for me, it is crazy. No church ever forced or force people to pay. THOSE WHO DONT PAY ARE NO BETTER THAN THOSE WHO PAY. So what are we ranting about. Put this energy you use to talk on tithe into teaching people how to make money or face the ills of the leaders. it is not the church that should create job and fix roads. No matter how you avoid it, you cant serve God tightening your fist. Look up your bible. Make your research and let us know if there is anyone who once paid tithe and stop that has better story to tell. The poor don't pay tithe,take it or leave it. Let people use their hard earned money the way they like.

Let me shock you. I actually did that here on this forum. I tried to teach a religious nutjob how he can invest 25 dollars a month for 5 years and in 20 years he would have millions of naira to retire on. You know what he did? He laughed. He told me that only an imaginary being called god can make anyone successful and rich. I don't think you understand the danger you people are to the world. And my life changed for the better the day i stopped believing in some imaginary god.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Barblow(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
hisgrace090:

Can you dispute just one?
I had disputed many, he mis-quote the scriptures, mis- interprete the scriptures and lies! Man don't use his yardstick to live your life, he is not human even male animal those sleep with fellow male animal so you can try and fashion out who he must be!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by hisgrace090: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Barblow:
I had disputed many, he mis-quote the scriptures, mis- interprete the scriptures and lies! Man don't use his yardstick to live your life, he is not human even male animal those sleep with fellow male animal so you can try and fashion out who he must be!

Yours imagination, you still made no point.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by LOVEGINO(m): 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
hisgrace090:
Freeze is always right.

God promise to punish those who see evil and did not condemn it.

Ezekiel 3:18
Ephicians 5:11

Freeze reaction is indeed doing a great job in the church today, before anybody act anyhow today, he must remember there is freeze arround to react according to your deed.
trust humans, after his death, they ll celebrate him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bionixs: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Let me shock you. I actually did that here on this forum. I tried to teach a religious nutjob how he can invest 25 dollars a month for 5 years and in 20 years he would have millions of naira to retire on. You know what he did? He laughed. He told me that only an imaginary being called god can make anyone successful and rich. I don't think you understand the danger you people are to the world. And my life changed for the better the day i stopped believing in some imaginary god.
as the teacher, how much did you make or have you made? if anyone tells you that you can be successful as a Christian avoiding the principle of seed time and harvest time,tell him that he is not a Christian or he is into shady job. why are you not speaking against people's wanton spending on alcohol,harlots on strip night clubs that grace every corner of lagos and is spreading like wildfire? That one is killing our future leaders.Your ministry turned to just picking on people on biblical principles that they chose to operate without complaining? you are not trying and it doesn't make sense. The truth is that I have sampled people's opinion on that and they said that it was all these noise about tithe that made them to intensify their believe on it. according to them,people like freez can't be right on Christian values,so they are wasting their time. know it that you are not winning anybody on that. all those who are throwing their weights behind you haven't being paying even before your campaign. don't think your are pulling the strings. just ask any of your followers when they paid tithe and how much they paid last. you will know that you are not making any impact. those who pay pay, those who don't, don't.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by babestella: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mr. Freeze has officially entered Jankara market, too late to hold him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Bollinger(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
bionixs:
as the teacher, how much did you make or have you made? if anyone tells you that you can be successful as a Christian avoiding the principle of seed time and harvest time,tell him that he is not a Christian or he is into shady job. why are you not speaking against people's wanton spending on alcohol,harlots on strip night clubs that grace every corner of lagos and is spreading like wildfire? That one is killing our future leaders.Your ministry turned to just picking on people on biblical principles that they chose to operate without complaining? you are not trying and it doesn't make sense. The truth is that I have sampled people's opinion on that and they said that it was all these noise about tithe that made them to intensify their believe on it. according to them,people like freez can't be right on Christian values,so they are wasting their time. know it that you are not winning anybody on that. all those who are throwing their weights behind you haven't being paying even before your campaign. don't think your are pulling the strings. just ask any of your followers when they paid tithe and how much they paid last. you will know that you are not making any impact. those who pay pay, those who don't, don't.

Bros, as of today, i am sitting on 650k. Not naira ooo. Dollars. And that's just what's in my TSP. If i come open my ROTH IRA nko? The truth is you people are starved of knowledge of how the world works. You want the good things of life but are too lazy to gather the knowledge to make it happen. You'd rather be on your knees enriching some fraudster. Carry on. That is how to be successful.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Ayowealth001: 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
So, it's a sin for a pastor to be rich abi
See, pastors are human beings too and they deserve to live well.
It's not your fault though, if not for those bad eggs among them that is giving you people the chance of rubbishing the good ones.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by delerx(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Y u dey para. U sef dey jobless carrying another person matter so passionately. Dad Freeze is only trying to make his name grounded forever and he's doing that well.do u know how many followers he has now?that social media tricks.so don't blame freeze.
Tallesty1:
Is there anyone here with an extra life that we can donate to this science student? Cause he obviously ain't got none. Dude reacts to everything. In your lost mind and soul, whoever does not support daddy free every time is a Christian who sows seed right? No sir, I have not been zombified yet.

For your information, I don't sow seed, tithe or identify with any church but Daddy freeze's own is becoming increasingly annoying. Folks in the church have already done what is expected from rational human beings but the proud adulterer still reacted.

Ask your dad and I am sure he will tell you that no sane man reacts to everything. There's no time that a sane doesn't have or know what to say but what separates him from you, your kind and freeze is his ability to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ImaIma1(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

As an ewu that doesn't follow him on Instagram, you wouldn't know that Freeze posts about various other things.

Just as you can come on NL and post whatever you want, he is entitled to post whatever he wants on his social media account.

Why don't you go and mind your own family and work.

You know when someone addresses people they way you just did, it shows their level and reasoning and lack of mental capacity to communicate without hurling insults.
I suppose you are very young and less than mature or just someone with a tiny brain so i won't say too much.

Next time you want to call someone what you just did, look among your family members because i wonder the kind of parents you have that failed in their job of bringing up a human being that would not be a big nuisance to the society.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

You know when someone addresses people they way you just did, it shows their level and reasoning and lack of mental capacity to communicate without hurling insults.
I suppose you are very young and less than mature or just someone with a tiny brain so i won't say too much.

Next time you want to call someone what you just did, look among your family members because i wonder the kind of parents you have that failed in their job of bringing up a human being that would not be a big nuisance to the society.

Its appalling that a retard like you is able to string so many words together without running mad. You can't come and try to lower the IQ of the entire site and expect the intellectuals to keep quiet.

At least i have parents, you were probably hatched from an egg. Because it'll take someone unimaginably stupid to give birth to a waste like you when they could have released in the drainage.

You and those related to you are embarrassments and if you had any decency, you'd all suicide and spare the oxygen for better people. Ewu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
oblaak:
One day thunder will strike and some peoples head will rotten

I need girls like this
I will name them EUGENIA, VIRGINIA and REGINA
Damn too cute
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuah
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ImaIma1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Its appalling that a retard like you is able to string so many words together without running mad. You can't come and try to lower the IQ of the entire site and expect the intellectuals to keep quiet.

At least i have parents, you were probably hatched from an egg. Because it'll take someone unimaginably stupid to give birth to a waste like you when they could have released in the drainage.

You and those related to you are embarrassments and if you had any decency, you'd all suicide and spare the oxygen for better people. Ewu.

Try to make sense Mr intellectual. All is see is blah blah blah. Just throwing words up and down..hatched...egg...oxygen...drainage too!!!*yawning*
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 11:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

Try to make sense Mr intellectual. All is see is blah blah blah. Just throwing words up and down..hatched...egg...oxygen...drainage too!!!*yawning*

Go and pay tithe towards another brain, the kola in your head is clearly not functioning. Hatched waste. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ImaIma1(f): 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Go and pay tithe towards another brain, the kola in your head is clearly not functioning. Hatched waste. grin

Let me know when you start making sense. "Dumbese" is not really a language i understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 12:06am On Jan 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Let me know when you start making sense. "Dumbese" is not really a language i understand.

Go and tell that to your father. Ewu.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by richeso: 1:14am On Jan 29, 2018
this sotry is fake joo.. how daddy freeze take hear wetin happen for delta state ?
abi wetin happen for church enter newspaper or was reported anywhere ?

they stage managed a scene just to talk about something.

everybody has their different ways to sow their seeds. we have spiritual and faith and believes.. this things are totally different and works with your heart and faith , nothing about your business. sowing a seed of faith is not physical investment but spiritual investment.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ImaIma1(f): 2:49am On Jan 29, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Go and tell that to your father. Ewu.

Father? Do i have to remind you that i was hatched from an egg. Be smart enough to be consistent with the trash you are spilling,baby Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Benekruku(m): 3:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Did the pastor collect the car?

If he did, he should be shot during the next service!

Humans are heartless!

Collect a mans hard earnings as seed.

Some idiot will still take all there January salary to there pastor to buy a G-Wagon for a mistress
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by ojoagba: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2018
hisgrace090:
Freeze is always right.

God promise to punish those who see evil and did not condemn it.

Ezekiel 3:18
Ephicians 5:11

Freeze reaction is indeed doing a great job in the church today, before anybody act anyhow today, he must remember there is freeze arround to react according to your deed.

so, its freeze that we must now fear and not God, God forbid. sir, when will freeze start preaching against divorce and adultery ? abi these ones too no be sin? no body throws a stone in the market. freeze came up with a program on how to help d needy? Broz how much u don donate towards that? how many people shouting don pay one kobo? just like APC while in opposition, talk is always cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / 5 Ways Nigerian Churches Drive Youths Away / I Gave A Pastor Fake Boyfriend Name And He Immediately Saw Visions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.