Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church (37181 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by sexdoll: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bahddo:
Never marry a 'fooolish' woman, no matter how pretty she looks.

But then if you must marry a 'foool', don't marry a religiously fanatical one.

You're right.

Religiously fanatical woman beings are the worst set of people anyone can make a partner.

If you dare try am, sorry go be your name!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Snow02: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
you gave your husband's car to a Pastor??
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by wirinet(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gkay1:

d story is not complete, the pastor returned d car nd d documents.

The pastor has no choice. He can get sued for accepting a gift from a third party who is not the legal owner of the car. It is like accepting stolen property as gift.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by benqo01(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Stale Mr sheeple Those fraudsters called pastors are not God Stop worshipping them They will lead you astray and teach you nonsense
Follow Christ who never collected dime from anybody No private jet... No car... No horse ..nothing
He went about doing good
SMH FOR YOU
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
ImaIma1:
Seems like Freeze is always scanning the web looking for anything that has to do with church and pastors to lend his voice.

He should try and divert that energy to minding his family and work. He seems to have too much time on his hands.

As an ewu that doesn't follow him on Instagram, you wouldn't know that Freeze posts about various other things.

Just as you can come on NL and post whatever you want, he is entitled to post whatever he wants on his social media account.

Why don't you go and mind your own family and work.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Smellymouth:
Haba! Daddy Freeze you nor dey taya?
Don't mind him, he is always reacting, he don turn chemical.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by 1Nairaboy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Daddy Freeze - A name that appears to sound like sb dreaming/aspiring to start a church soon
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by linearity: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
drdeola001:
Daddy freeze is just one dumb ass of a false teacher and end time Antichrist.
All he waits for is any news that makes him condemn men of God and the church of Christ.
For a man who cannot maintain his marriage and is about marrying a divorcee I don't need to be told he has nothing to offer but cheap popularity .
I wish him and his sheepies goodluck.

Can you point to one perfect man or prophet in the Bible?

Is he not He that said, He will use the dumb things of the earth to confound the wise?

Hosea was a serie divorcee, but God used him.

Rehab was a harlot, but God used her.

Balaam donkey was dumb, God spoke through it.

Noah was a drunk who slept in nude, but God used him.

Abraham willingly gave out his wife to be abused and be slept with, God used him.

Rebekah was the first mail order bride and very manipulative, but God used her.

Sarah manipulated her husband to sleep with her maid and hated her thereafter, but God used her.

Rachel has an irresistible urge to steal, but God used her.

Reuben was a pervert, who even slept with his father’s concubines, but God used him.

Moses have a short temper and very easy to get angry, but God used him.

Miriam had jealousy issues and very greedy, but God used her.

David was an adulterer, but God used him.

Solomon was a sex addict, but God used him.

Saul was feeled with anger, depression and was even paranoid, but God used him.

Paul was a murderer, but God used him.

Peter was a liar and Deceptive, but God used him.

Judas was a thief, but God used him.

If you always wait for a well kept, upright and decent man or women before you are receptive, you will always miss the move of God...He even said many many accomplished prophets and teachers who do miracles in His name are not called by Him and he does not know them.

Always cross check the message not the messenger with the Bible, if their message does not have any scriptural backing, the Bible said, they are not speaking of the Lord.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by RALPHOW(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Gay man that can not manage just one wife is now correcting Church.
Go and manage your home before you come out to correct Church.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Those saying freeze own too much. Wetin you go do your wife if she does dat. You go siddon dey look.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by benqo01(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
This guy called freeze is a dumb ass,all he does is to condemn men of God.Its is becoming boring, i wonder what kind of people believe in what this dumb ass nigga is preaching. Resist this guy before it is to late
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
My only saying will "go and read your bible guys, stop waiting on any man of God to dictate to you".
You have to have faith in your God. And know that He can also bless you whether you so a seed in church or not. We billionaires around the world who don't so seeds for any pastors and yet the billions coming in some daily or weekly.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
The Lady look sliek she's was under care before in her life.

#ISupportFreeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
hisgrace090:
Freeze is always right.

God promise to punish those who see evil and did not condemn it.

Ezekiel 3:18
Ephicians 5:11

Freeze reaction is indeed doing a great job in the church today, before anybody act anyhow today, he must remember there is freeze arround to react according to your deed.
✅✅✅✅✅✅ very correct before anyone misbehave he or she must remember Freeze

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
MurphyTheory99:
My only saying will " go and read your bible guys , stop waiting on any man of God to dictate to you".
You have to have faith in your God. And know that He can also bless you whether you so a seed in church or not. We billionaires around the world who don't so seeds for any pastors and yet the billions coming in some daily or weekly.

They won't. And it's not as if it'll take time away from the jobs that they don't have.

I forgot who said that "the best way to hide information from black people is to put it in writing".
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by taiyesoul(f): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ask your dad and I am sure he will tell you that no sane man reacts to everything. There's no time that a sane doesn't have or know what to say but what separates him from you, your kind and freeze is his ability to know when to speak and when to keep quiet. [/quote]

Judging by the baseless and self explanatory statement u made above, quoting u "no sane man reacts to everything" that means you're demented too.Why not keep your trap and senses shut rather than spitting faeces with these junk of words?.As u said, a sane man doesn't react to everything.So what happens when he finally decided to react?. I really don't know why the truth hurts Nigerians.You can decide to sow a seed with your senses too if you don't mind.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Joejoe12(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
infact, who is Daddy Freeze and what is His problem? If Daddy freeze cannot pay tithe nor pay any offering let him keep his money to weak himself as nobody is forcing him to pay tithe nor offering simple
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by merrymaker2: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Always reacting to.tinz...no.single substantial life...pity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by djon78(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Honestly this guy is just not normal again. Wetin concern this guy with people giving to church.

Can you imagine the nonsense he quoted. Giving, sowing in Church is giving to God. And those of us that has been doing it since time immemorial. He can rant all he want, it won't stop people from giving to God, and it wont stop baba God from blessing our hustle.

And another thing, one billion freezes can never ever stop the advancement and progress of the Church of God, it is like kicking against a rock, you will definitely get tired or kill yourself with frustrations. The Church will keep marching on, and there is nothing they can do about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Follygunners: 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Kenzico:
I think its time Daddy freeze gets his name inscribed as a Chemical Element....He has proven himself as a Constant Chemical Reactor....Like seriously

React today, React tomorrow and React next tomorrow

Yaba Left V.I.P
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Is there anyone here with an extra life that we can donate to this science student? Cause he obviously ain't got none. Dude reacts to everything. In your lost mind and soul, whoever does not support daddy free every time is a Christian who sows seed right? No sir, I have not been zombified yet.

For your information, I don't sow seed, tithe or identify with any church but Daddy freeze's own is becoming increasingly annoying. Folks in the church have already done what is expected from rational human beings but the proud adulterer still reacted.

Ask your dad and I am sure he will tell you that no sane man reacts to everything. There's no time that a sane doesn't have or know what to say but what separates him from you, your kind and freeze is his ability to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.

Wen did I become ur duty to issue certificate of talking to Nigerians? grin.

Abeg no carry matter for head like unripe plantain.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by kennykane1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tallesty1:
Is there anyone here with an extra life that we can donate to this science student? Cause he obviously ain't got none. Dude reacts to everything. In your lost mind and soul, whoever does not support daddy free every time is a Christian who sows seed right? No sir, I have not been zombified yet.

For your information, I don't sow seed, tithe or identify with any church but Daddy freeze's own is becoming increasingly annoying. Folks in the church have already done what is expected from rational human beings but the proud adulterer still reacted.

Ask your dad and I am sure he will tell you that no sane man reacts to everything. There's no time that a sane doesn't have or know what to say but what separates him from you, your kind and freeze is his ability to know when to speak and when to keep quiet.

Dude just shot up and waka pass. That is his field of teaching and you don't need to react. Who in their right senses would sow somebody elses property to a thieving house called church, okponu!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Zeeony: 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
This is what happens when a person doesn't have anything to do for a man he talks way too much
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Barblow(m): 8:08pm On Jan 28, 2018
hisgrace090:
Freeze is always right.

God promise to punish those who see evil and did not condemn it.

Ezekiel 3:18
Ephicians 5:11

Freeze reaction is indeed doing a great job in the church today, before anybody act anyhow today, he must remember there is freeze arround to react according to your deed.
Your Daddy Freez that ought to be in prison for been an homosexual if not because the nation's security system is not doing much!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by taiwojoe40(m): 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
drdeola001:
All he waits for is any news that makes him condemn men of God and the church of Christ.
For a man who cannot maintain his marriage and is about marrying a divorcee I don't need to be told he has nothing to offer but cheap popularity .
truth is truth no matter where it's coming from...freeze action is irritating but he's spitting undeniable truth..

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Augustenite(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
drdeola001:
Dude keep quite I know you too still dey go into the business. Ole
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by bezimo(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Cmon keep quiet.

Do you even follow him on Instagram to see what he posts? Is he the one creating these NL topics??

See why people say Sheeples are brainless.

Shut up you daft goat... Why should I follow him.I have more reasonable folks to follow..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by AntiWailer: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
U go sow my car when craze no dey registered as ur domain name ?

Mchewww
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by Next2Bezee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
bezimo:

Shut up you daft goat... Why should I follow him.I have more reasonable folks to follow..

Then don't come here and claim what you don't know, animal.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by hisgrace090: 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Barblow:
Your Daddy Freez that ought to be in prison for been an homosexual if not because the nation's security system is not doing much!

His fault cannot stop his truth from being truth.

I have learn to extract wisdom even from mad people.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church by jeroba1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This freeze sef grin grin grin
help me ask freeze may be na im buy d car for the woman. as long her husband no complain.daddy freeze or na freezer,i take God beg u,go dey make ice block for sale for ajegunle. mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Mum Is A Witch / Abel Damina Warns Against Seed Sowing: God Doesn't Multiply Money, Hardwork Does / 5 Ways Nigerian Churches Drive Youths Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.