Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! (3635 Views)

Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / Youths Take To The Streets To Endorse Fela Durotoye For 2019 Presidency / Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
*ABOUT PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE*

Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is a professor of Political Science and presently the provost of Social and Management Sciences at Afe Babalola University where he has distinguished himself as an astute administrator and excellent manager of human and mmmaterial resources.

He attended Oke Iragbiji Grammar school between 1979 and 1982 before moving to Ilobu Secondary Commercial Grammar school where he concluded his o level certificate in 1984. He was at Osogbo Grammar school for his A level between 1984 and 1986. He went on to study Political Science at the University of Lagos where he graduated with a 2nd Class upper in 1990. He got his masters degree from the same university in 1992. He was a German scholar having studied at the University of Leipzig between 1997 and 2001 where he got his PhD graduating with Magna Cum Laude.

He has been a journalist with the Guardian newspaper and African Concord Magazine. He equally taught politics at different times at the University of Ibadan, University of Toronto and Afe Babalola University. He is an astute administrator, public affairs analyst, motivational speaker, University teacher and provost as well as preacher. He is the recipient of the prestigious University of Lagos distinguished Alumni award in 2005 and Meritorious Service award of the Men's Missionary Union of Osun Baptist Conference in 2017.

He is also the recipient of Utility Teacher Award of Afe Babalola University in 2017. His impeccable organisational ability made Aare Afe Babalola appoint him as the Chairman, Local Organising Committee of 2017 Afe Babalola Agric. Expo as well as Chairman Afe Babalola University Convocation Committee in quick succession. He is the founder of Adeolu & Jane Durotoye Foundation which has offered scholarship, provided free eye glasses and medical examination, vocational skills training and business takeoff grants to many in the past 4 years. He has lived in Africa, Europe and North America and has travelled wide to different parts of the world. According to him "We shall bring industry back to Osun, motivate our teachers and the entire workforce to excel, engage our youth productively, rid our roads of pot holes, and create jobs in every local government area. Our farmers will witness a new dawn".

Born in Osogbo 48 years ago, he will definitely bring his wide experience and exposure to bear in turning our dear state around. We need a technocrat like Prof. Adeolu Durotoye at this stage of our underdevelopment to run the affairs of our dear state. "We have a clear mission and vision. Our mission is to create an enabling environment for everyone to excel. Our vision is to make Osun what the state of California is to America"

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala kindly put this on homepage for more awareness please

3 Likes

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
More..

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
More....

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
More......

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
More....

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
but his potbelly is big. feeding fat politicians isn't the anointing one. with this potbelly politicians will be appointed in his government.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
but his potbelly is big. feeding fat politicians isn't the anointing one. with this potbelly politicians will be appointed in his government.

Is that supposed to be a joke or something? Did you even take time read through where he is coming from, his manifestoes for the State as well as his visions not forgetting that he is a young man like you. Please get serious
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by OlujobaSamuel: 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2018
nice cv although cv no dey count when dis people get to the seat, they dump cv and brain then act dumb.
let's see who apc go put up and i hope pdp go give the man ticket, not omisebi
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
OlujobaSamuel:
nice cv although cv no dey count when dis people get to the seat, they dump cv and brain then act dumb.
let's see who apc go put up and i hope pdp go give the man ticket, not omisebi

I strongly believe in efficiency and I am of the opinion that Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is up to the task.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2018
Prof should be wary of Omisore oooo.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by kcmichael: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2018
PDP can never rule SW

1 Like

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Ratello:

Is that supposed to be a joke or something? Did you even take time read through where he is coming from, his manifestoes for the State as well as his visions not forgetting that he is a young man like you. Please get serious
instead of you to attack the message, you are attacking the messenger. well if you don't know, the senatorial zone that's producing the next governor in this year gubernatorial election is osun west senatorial zone. he will always lobby but he can't get their. he should work on his potbelly.it is very big. Akogun lere oyewumi is still the best governorship candidate for the 2018 governorship poll. he delivered his Constituency for pdp in the last senatorial bye election. Akogun lere oyewumi is a vibrant and grassroots politician that have good record.

1 Like

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2018
kcmichael:
PDP can never rule SW
who told you that. are you on your bed. Abeg shift. the last year senatorial bye election was won by pdp candidate. out of 10 local government in osun west senatorial zone, pdp won 9 local government out of 10 local government participating at the poll. as it stand, pdp has upper hand on September 22,2018 governorship election. you just have to be on nairaland and watch the results how it's coming in. just write it down or save this post on your phone, pdp is winning massively in this year gubernatorial election.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 1:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
who told you that. are you on your bed. Abeg shift. the last year senatorial bye election was won by pdp candidate. out of 10 local government in osun west senatorial zone, pdp won 9 local government out of 10 local government participating at the poll. as it stand, pdp has upper hand on September 22,2018 governorship election. you just have to be on nairaland and watch the results how it's coming in. just write it down or save this post on your phone, pdp is winning massively in this year gubernatorial election.

Nice revelation you just showed to that guy there however I know what I am saying about Prof Adeolu Durotoye by the race hots up you will understand better
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by EASY39(m): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Rotello Let Hook Up Pls
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Ratello: 1:42am On Jan 31, 2018
EASY39:
Rotello Let Hook Up Pls

Ok bro! Private chat me now

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page please
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by afroniger: 5:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
instead of you to attack the message, you are attacking the messenger. well if you don't know, the senatorial zone that's producing the next governor in this year gubernatorial election is osun west senatorial zone. he will always lobby but he can't get their. he should work on his potbelly.it is very big. Akogun lere oyewumi is still the best governorship candidate for the 2018 governorship poll. he delivered his Constituency for pdp in the last senatorial bye election. Akogun lere oyewumi is a vibrant and grassroots politician that have good record.

Why are you deceiving yourself? The lere oyewumi guy doesn't stand a chance because everyone knows that Omisore will not abide by any osun west arrangement, and will likely manipulate his way to getting the ticket again since he controls the pdp structures in the state. This means that pdp will lose the state again because Omisore is a serial loser. APC will likely field a candidate from Osun west.

3 Likes

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2018
afroniger:

Why are you deceiving yourself? The lere oyewumi guy doesn't stand a chance because everyone knows that Omisore will not abide by any osun west arrangement, and will likely manipulate his way to getting the ticket again since he controls the pdp structures in the state. This means that pdp will lose the state again because Omisore is a serial loser. APC will likely field a candidate from Osun west.
you will always be deceiving yourselves by typing rubbish that you don't know about. As it stand the osun state people have reject Apc in osun state. the whole can see the results of the osun west senatorial bye election. keep deceiving yourselves. it's 8 months to go to remove the useless and clueless governor and his party. Apc will be crushed in the grassroots sector. you have to check back on September 22,2018 and see more results coming in.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2018
As it stand Apc has failed his people in Osun state. the last osun west senatorial bye election have exposed them more. In all grassroots sector, Apc has been defeated. Infact the results of the last senatorial bye election have say it all. each and everyone should google the results out. Apc came third from that poll. so we are waiting for whom they will feed on. Apc will continue to fall apart by the day day cos' there's nothing they can offer Nigerians and osun state as a whole. I don't argue blindly, but I argue with facts. we will all see at the next gubernatorial poll.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by ambs50: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2018
Well I must say that Durotoye has a good cv. But, guys #MOR (Mr Olawale Rasheed) is just the rave of the moment. He has an impressive cv and manifesto.

Guys especially those from osun (omoluabi), let support and rally round MOR to stem the tide of poverty in osun state.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by EASY39(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Ratello:

Ok bro! Private chat me now

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala kindly move this to front page please
let Have A Facebook Chat, ABIOYE BUKOLA EASYY.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by afroniger: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you will always be deceiving yourselves by typing rubbish that you don't know about. As it stand the osun state people have reject Apc in osun state. the whole can see the results of the osun west senatorial bye election. keep deceiving yourselves. it's 8 months to go to remove the useless and clueless governor and his party. Apc will be crushed in the grassroots sector. you have to check back on September 22,2018 and see more results coming in.

You are a very dishonest and deceptive fellow. You didn't even address the issue I raised concerning your Lere candidate's hopeless chances against Omisore, instead you are wasting your saliva over APC. I have nothing against lere but i am telling you the truth based on the situation on ground. Omisore will get the PDP ticket as usual. Governorship election is not the same as Senatorial. You should be more concerned about how lere will be denied by the real owner of Osun PDP (Omisore) and the division that this will bring upon the pdp in the state. I don't even support any party, just giving my own analysis. Only a fool will be giving himself headache because of Nigerian politicians and political parties.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
afroniger:

You are a very dishonest and deceptive fellow. You didn't even address the issue I raised concerning your Lere candidate's hopeless chances against Omisore, instead you are wasting your saliva over APC. I have nothing lere but i am telling you the truth based on the situation on ground. Omisore will get the PDP ticket as usual. Governorship election is not the same as Senatorial. You should be more concerned about how lere will be denied by the real owner of Osun PDP (Omisore) and the division that this will bring upon the pdp in the state. I don't even support any party, just giving my own analysis. Only a fool will be giving himself headache because of Nigerian politicians and political parties.
you are always wrong in your comments. so what you are telling me now is that Omisore is powerful than osun state pdp. besides you are online politician.you are not a grassroots politician. Omisore will only support the pdp governorship candidate. if at the end of the day the pdp field Akogun lere oyewumi is the governorship candidate, it's good or a good politician from osun west senatorial zone. Omisore you are talking about here is from osun east senatorial zone where the current governor came from. so the only senatorial zone that hasn't produce any governor is from osun west senatorial zone. so with this development, Omisore is out of the contest. Omisore is just a pdp chieftain in osun state pdp. his days of contesting for governorship seat has passed. no amount of lobbying can save him again. pdp candidate will win massively the next governorship election and there's nothing you can do about it. am supporting Akogun lere oyewumi is my candidate cos' of the great record he has in osun state pdp. as it stand pdp are now more supported in the grassroots sector. so keep your rant going. it's pdp candidate the people want and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:

LMAO see delusion.

Are you one of his son’s friends or did you benefit from his abysmal LG chairmanship?

Omisore has PDP in his pocket in that state and if he decides to vie, your man, Tunde’s Popsi, will have to wait in line.

The prayers of some of us is for Omisore not to contest and for PDP to find a better & vibrant individual that the people of Osun will rally around which definitely isn’t Tunde’s dad.

wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by ambs50: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Y0ruba:

LMAO see delusion.

Are you one of his son’s friends or did you benefit from his abysmal LG chairmanship?

Omisore has PDP in his pocket in that state and if he decides to vie, your man, Tunde’s Popsi, will have to wait in line.

The prayers of some of us is for Omisore not to contest and for PDP to find a better & vibrant individual that the people of Osun will rally around which definitely isn’t Tunde’s dad.

wink

THAT VIBRANT PARTNER IS #MOR (Mr Olawale Rasheed)
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
ambs50:

THAT VIBRANT PARTNER IS #MOR (Mr Olawale Rasheed)

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Y0ruba:

LMAO see delusion.

wink
you are very funny. you have to ask the people in the grassroots and ask for Akogun lere oyewumi achievement. As it stand, Akogun lere oyewumi is still the top contender of that post. besides, he has been chairman of Ayedaade local government before. you just have to accept him for his vibrant energy in the grassroots sector. you saying again that Omisore won't accept him, I hope you know that he's one of Omisore campaign director in the last governorship election in 2014.you just have to accept Akogun lere oyewumi. he's still the best with good track record. correct your self here OK. Omisore is only chieftain of pdp in osun state. correct your self on that. he has not even declare his ambition talkless of contesting for governorship seat. Akogun lere oyewumi is still the man to beat.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are very funny. you have to ask the people in the grassroots and ask for Akogun lere oyewumi achievement. As it stand, Akogun lere oyewumi is still the top contender of that post. besides, he has been chairman of Ayedaade local government before. you just have to accept him for his vibrant energy in the grassroots sector. you saying again that Omisore won't accept him, I hope you know that he's one of Omisore campaign director in the last governorship election in 2014.you just have to accept Akogun lere oyewumi. he's still the best with good track record. correct your self here OK. Omisore is only chieftain of pdp in osun state. correct your self on that. he has not even declare his ambition talkless of contesting for governorship seat. Akogun lere oyewumi is still the man to beat.

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
[quote author=Y0ruba post=64671801][/quote]you just have to accept Akogun lere oyewumi governorship man to beat.he has been tested and trusted. Akogun lere oyewumi is the man to beat. Omisore has not declare his ambition.and as it stand, it remains 8 months to go.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by afroniger: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you just have to accept Akogun lere oyewumi governorship man to beat.he has been tested and trusted. Akogun lere oyewumi is the man to beat. Omisore has not declare his ambition.and as it stand, it remains 8 months to go.

You are too emotional, that is why you are always so aggressive in your submissions and take any opinion that is different from yours as an attack against you. I wonder what you will now do if Omisore declares tomorrow or in a few months from now that he will contest under the same PDP? Will you commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
afroniger:

You are too emotional, that is why you are always so aggressive in your submissions and take any opinion that is different from yours as an attack against you. I wonder what you will now do if Omisore declares tomorrow or in a few months from now that he will contest under the same PDP? Will you commit suicide
i accept people's opinion, but what am not comfortable with is that you were saying that Omisore has pdp in his pocket as if he's the one that anoint chairman hmm? I totally disagree with you on this. Omisore is a floor member of pdp and chieftain of pdp. As it stand today, he has not develop or declare any interest that's contesting for the next governorship election. the top contender is Akogun lere oyewumi .it's my preferable candidate in the next governorship election. primary election will be conducted.
Re: Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! by afroniger: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
i accept people's opinion, but what am not comfortable with is that you were saying that Omisore has pdp in his pocket as if he's the one that anoint chairman hmm? I totally disagree with you on this. Omisore is a floor member of pdp and chieftain of pdp. As it stand today, he has not develop or declare any interest that's contesting for the next governorship election. the top contender is Akogun lere oyewumi .it's my preferable candidate in the next governorship election. primary election will be conducted.

OK. I wish Akogun the best of luck at the primaries.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Google Trying To Depict Nigeria As A “Slow Moving Country” / Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys / Governors That Might Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.