Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks (1420 Views)

Osun Poll: See Why The Candidacy Of Adeoti/adeolu May Be The Best For Osun State / Osun State 2018: PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE For Governor! / What The Heck Is Going On In Southern Cameroon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by InsightMedia(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
https://insightlinks.net/2018/03/20/who-the-heck-is-prof-adeolu-durotoye-facebook-user-asks/
WHO THE HECK IS PROF ADEOLU DUROTOYE?
To cut the long story short and make the short story very brief, I'll start by stating that I DO NOT know Prof Adeolu Durotoye in person, I have NEVER met him and I am not keen to meet him right
now. So My opinion and analysis are purely based on factual evidences
and not any form of sentiment, as I have nothing to gain. The first
time I saw Prof Adeolu Durotoye's posters was a couple of
months ago along Igbona road in osogbo and that day I said to myself
"who's this guy just wasting his time and money?" I finally concluded in
my mind that this Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is just an
attention seeker, or at best somebody who is trying to negotiate a lesser
position as many politicians do. Little did I know that I had just judged
the man wrongly. A few days after I saw Prof Durotoye's posters, I
stumbled on him during a radio interview on RAVE FM where he was
discussing his vision, proposition and manifestos and his strategy to take
Osun to a greater height if he eventually becomes governor of Osun state.
Throughout the rave FM interview, Prof, Durotoye was fantastic in the way
he presented and defended his manifestos, but I was not still convinced
that the man is a serious governorship candidate. Fortunately for me I
heard him again during a debate /interview on Unique FM with the current
APC chairman in Osun where he proved himself more to me that he actually
understands the business of governance but I had some elements of doubts
STILL. Before the end of the said interview the APC chairman said something
that surprised me about Prof Adeolu Durotoye. The APC chairman in his words
said "I know Prof Durotoye very WELL, he's a good man, and the right
candidate
that can take Osun to greater heights,but he belongs to the wrong party,
the PDP". Whether the PDP is a wrong party or not is subjudice and I don't
want to delve into that but the positives in the APC chairman’s remarks is
that Prof Durotoye is a good and credible candidate without blemish. Now
if the APC chairman can say this about a PDP GUBERNATORIAL ASPIRANT, what
other conviction do I need?
As from that point I started to follow Prof. Durotoye's activities on
social, print and electronic media and I noticed that he is making
tremendous progress and meeting with party leaders leaving no stone
unturned. Hardly would a week go bye that Prof. Durotoye would not be in
the news for positive reasons. He has also met with former President
Olusegun Obasanjo, the Ooni of Ife, the Ataoja of Osogbo and
numerous other political and traditional rulers. All of these convinced me
that Prof Adeolu Durotoye is a serious contender in the Osun 2018
governorship election and also he's not just an attention seeker, so I
searched for his profile and wow, it was fantastic. I immediately realized
that this is the kind of candidate that can win elections for the PDP at
this crucial time. HE IS YOUNG, VIBRANT AND HAS THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO
DRIVE THE DYING ECONOMY OF OSUN STATE.
Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is the link between the YOUNG and the OLD, as he is
just 48yrs old. Prof Adeolu Durotoye does not have any stains on his NAME,
he is the kind of technocrat that people would embrace
without stress, another advantage is also that he hails from OSOGBO, the
state capital that has very high voting power, where the governorship
election is won and lost.
Over 25% of all votes cast in the 2014 election was from OSOGBO. OMISORE
lost the elections with about 100k votes, which close to 60k votes against
him came from OSOGBO. This means that if the PDP were to present an Osogbo
credible indegene like Prof. Adeolu Durotoye for the 2018 governorship
election, osogbo indegenes would vote en mass for their SON, cos they have
no realistic chance of ruling Osun for the next 16years and it's an
aberration if Osogbo is not given a chance NOW. Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is
the best candidate in the Osun governorship race right now, and the PDP
should take advantage of this golden opportunity to return to power in the
state and also to save the masses from the shackle of oppression, hunger
and abject poverty, AJELE has put them through. Prof. Adeolu Durotoye is
globally exposed and locally bred, he has seen it all. According to Prof.
Adeolu Durotoye "good governance is 80% economics and 20% politics. This is
the kind of governor Osun state needs right now. The most catchy of his
manifestos is the promise of 200k jobs in the first 12months of his
administration as Osun state governor. 200k gainful employment would go a
long way in reviving the almost redundant economy of OUR DEAR OSUN STATE.
FINALLY, I must state again that I have never met Prof. Adeolu Durotoye,
and I am not in any way close to him and also not keen to meet him right
now, so my humble opinion is based on the premise of undisputable facts. NO
SENTIMENTS ATTACHED, as I have nothing to gain. I am from ILESHA WEST LOCAL
GOVERNMENT, in the OSUN EAST senatorial district. THE PDP HAS THE RIGHT
TOOL TO WIN THE FORTHCOMING ELECTION IN OSUN STATE, THEY HAVE THE ROUND PEG
THAT CAN FIT INTO THE ROUND HOLE, THE PDP WOULD WIN MASSIVELY IF THEY CAN
PRESENT PROF. ADEOLU DUROTOYE FOR GOVERNOR OSUN 2018, we the humble masses
are waiting on the PDP to come rescue us, and the PDP must come with the
right candidate because we do not want to go from fry pan to fire. I HOPE
THIS HUMBLE OPINION GETS TO THE RIGHT PLACE, TO THE LEADERS AND DELGATES OF
THE PDP IN OSUN. OSUN 2018 ELECTIONS, IS THE LITMUS TEST FOR THE 2019
GENERAL ELECTION, IF THE PDP WANTS TO WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, THEY
MUST WIN IN OSUN STATE FIRST. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE, I REST MY
CASE. OLAGUNJU ADEREMI {A CONCERNED

Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
So we have to go and read it on your page abi, oga that is not good enough o. You better come and post it here, we are anticipating o
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 12:29am On Mar 21, 2018
As much as we would like to read this article, this guy does not want to post it here
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Optional09: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by FarahAideed: 12:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Better go and return his money if you cannot post it here
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by EASY39(m): 1:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Prof Isaac Durotoye the leading gov aspirant in pdp osun,i would have love to support him,but he did not portray political ruggedity like that of super k, #ALUBARIKA2018 KAYODE ODUOYE 4 OSUN STATE GOVERNOR Come sept 2018,the apostle and good example of not too young to run. Am proud to be loyal #teamalubarika.
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 21, 2018
EASY39:
Prof Isaac Durotoye the leading gov aspirant in pdp osun,i would have love to support him,but he did not portray political ruggedity like that of super k, #ALUBARIKA2018 KAYODE ODUOYE 4 OSUN STATE GOVERNOR Come sept 2018,the apostle and good example of not too young to run. Am proud to be loyal #teamalubarika.
Kayode that cant handle is personal life talkless of Osun, a philanderer with marital life similar to Trumps. It is not enough to desire a young gov., but one with serious antecedent, not someone that live all his life on the high side (partying, champaign, women etc) because he is fortunate to have an influential father. We don't need a Bello in Osun, Bello is also 42

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
EASY39:
be more intelligent next time, prof. Adeolu Durotoye is the name, if you call him Isaac Durotoye, then you are on your own. And don't lemme talk about supermarket or what did you call that guy
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by EASY39(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eleanorbarry34:
be more intelligent next time, prof. Adeolu Durotoye is the name, if you call him Isaac Durotoye, then you are on your own. And don't lemme talk about supermarket or what did you call that guy
Thanks 4 the correction ,the political terrain in osun is clearly tough,we need a man with energetic character ,super k has is own right to contest,we all knw how this man was going around to mobilize youth 2 weeks after we lost 2014 election.
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
EASY39:
Thanks 4 the correction ,the political terrain in osun is clearly tough,we need a man with energetic character ,super k has is own right to contest,we all knw how this man was going around to mobilize youth 2 weeks after we lost 2014 election.
SO GOING AROUND TO MOBILIZE YOUTHS AFTER THE 2014 ELECTIONS, QUALIFIES SUPER KAY FOR GOVERNOR? HMM, I AM SPEECHLESS
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by EASY39(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Eleanorbarry34:
SO GOING AROUND TO MOBILIZE YOUTHS AFTER THE 2014 ELECTIONS, QUALIFIES SUPER KAY FOR GOVERNOR? HMM, I AM SPEECHLESS
where Were you guys then?i don't have any thing against him at all,with your response it show how you guys were desperate for his ambition,have meet him so many time,we were together 4 christmas party at oluomo iresi house jan 2,we were together on #pdposunpray day,many stakholders meeting,the man is calm,brilliant and man of GOD,the day he hold meeting with us,osun pdp media team( i rep boripe LG) i know pdp was bless with good product,if you contn staging him against another candidate is unfair,adagunodo,super k,adejare,lele were the leading actor in adagunodo struggle,i tour 30LG and area office with this people during adagun chairmanship consultatn and campaing,our struggle to first portharcourt and second hustle to port again is a great thing,where was he then,where was he when we were almost shot and kill in is LG ,LET BE FAIR PLS
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
EASY39:
where Were you guys then?i don't have any thing against him at all,with your response it show how you guys were desperate for his ambition,have meet him so many time,we were together 4 christmas party at oluomo iresi house jan 2,we were together on #pdposunpray day,many stakholders meeting,the man is calm,brilliant and man of GOD,the day he hold meeting with us,osun pdp media team( i rep boripe LG) i know pdp was bless with good product,if you contn staging him against another candidate is unfair,adagunodo,super k,adejare,lele were the leading actor in adagunodo struggle,i tour 30LG and area office with this people during adagun chairmanship consultatn and campaing,our struggle to first portharcourt and second hustle to port again is a great thing,where was he then,where was he when we were almost shot and kill in is LG ,LET BE FAIR PLS
THANKS FOR THE ACCOLADES YOU SHOWERED ON PROF ADEOLU DUROTOYE, IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE OSUN PDP, AND THE SUFFERING MASSES, WE WILL ALL WORK TOGETHER IN PEACE AND UNITY I BET THIS ARTICLE WOULD MAKE FRONT PAGE. FRONT PAGE PLEASE
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by EASY39(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Eleanorbarry34:
THANKS FOR THE ACCOLADES YOU SHOWERED ON PROF ADEOLU DUROTOYE, IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE OSUN PDP, AND THE SUFFERING MASSES, WE WILL ALL WORK TOGETHER IN PEACE AND UNITY
let Pray we win today's court,from their we can work for the succes of pdp.
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by Eleanorbarry34(f): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
EASY39:
let Pray we win today's court,from their we can work for the succes of pdp.
NOW THAT THE PDP HAS WON THE COURT CASE, WHAT ELSE IS YOUR EXCUSE?
Re: Who The Heck Is Prof Adeolu Durotoye? Facebook User Asks by EASY39(m): 3:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Eleanorbarry34:
NOW THAT THE PDP HAS WON THE COURT CASE, WHAT ELSE IS YOUR EXCUSE?
Excuse Has How?Am Adagunodo Bndy and soul.

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Calls For Boycott Of 2019 Elections, Says No Coalition Can Stop Buhari From / Senator Hunkuyi Storms Kaduna PDP Secretariat, Says I’ve Left APC For Good / Fani-kayode Reacts To Anti-pdp Book Bolaji Abdullahi Wrote Before Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.