Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

These Girls Aren't Loyal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Girls Aren't Loyal (3823 Views)

Village Girls Aren't The Best For Marriage / Nigerian Girls Aren't All Useless (my experience) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Tohzara(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Your concluding statement makes absolutely no sense!

Men Cheat = Women Cheat = People Cheat

It's not unique to a particular gender. If that's the purpose of your thread, then it's completely meaningless.

By the way, I wonder why people would invest so much energy into meaningless relationships that do not benefit them.

If I were you, I would have told that idiot to fück the hell off. Who has the time for that kind of shiit.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by DeSepiero(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Why waste time?

You've forgotten your worth or something? You'll be surprised in the cause of widening her pussy, you'll fall helplessly in love again. You've done it before, you'll do it again.

grin lmao
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Noob46:

No she didn't. In fact, I broke her hymen, one thing that made me decide to be loyal and faithful to her.

so na you even deflower her

issoraite
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
TellMeNothing:

That is the more reason you should focus on rounding up your studies.
Ofcourse you can, but not going after girls that will inhibit your progress.

On a sunday evening like this you should be either reading or having subtle fun or doing things that make you be in peace with your current level in life - not coming to Nairaland to cry baby because of a farming implement.
grin

Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 7:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tohzara:

It 's not unique to a particular gender. If that's the purpose of your thread, then it's completely meaningless.

By the way, I wonder why people would invest so much energy into meaningless relationships that do not benefit them.

If I were you, I would have told that idiot to fück the hell off. Who has the time for that kind of shiit.
Are you even listening to yourself? She was the one who cheated, should I have come here to say "men are scum"? I never said I'm flawless either.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

so na you even deflower her

issoraite
Lol
I guess she had been waiting for someone to unleash the hoe in her.

1 Like

Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Lomprico2: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Noob46:

Read the last part bro...This time, slowly.

Read ur last statement before the last paragraph and then re-check ur brain.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lomprico2:

Read ur last statement before the last paragraph and then re-check ur brain.

That fact that I don't know what to do doesn't indicate I need your advice. They are two different things. Learn to read and comprehend and not just come here to show your ignorance.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Tohzara(m): 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Noob46:

Are you even listening to yourself? She was the one who cheated, should I have come here to say "men are scum"? I never said I'm flawless either.
"MY GIRL isn't loyal" is NOT the same as "GIRLS aren't loyal".

No long story. If you still don't get it, I don't know what to do.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tohzara:
"MY GIRL isn't loyal" is NOT the same as "GIRLS aren't loyal".

No long story. If you still don't get it, I don't know what to do.

Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Kimcutie: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Something you wee just dump tey tey, you're wasting time undecided
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Lomprico2: 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Noob46:

That fact that I don't know what to do doesn't indicate I need your advice. They are two different things. Learn to read and comprehend and not just come here to show your ignorance.

Lol! I hear you.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Austeeenxx: 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
OP, for the love of God, stop listening to people telling you to dump her. You will eventually dump her but not now.
This is the time for you to work on that puussyy; widen it until you're sure the entirety of Banky W's head would fit right in.

2 Likes

Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Noob46: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
Austeeenxx:
OP, for the love of God, stop listening to people telling you to dump her. You will eventually dump her but not now.
This is the time for you to work on that puussyy; widen it until you're sure the entirety of Banky W's head would fit in.
You're evil bro! Don't you think that's too big? shocked
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by mrSerious(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Lemme get this straight, one female cheats on you so it means ALL females are "disloyal"? Your thinking is flawed IMHO and I personally know a whole bunch of extremely loyal females.

P.S.
Don't call them hoes, it is disrespectful! Just saying. cool
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Olalan:
Bro. you need to let go of the girl, once a cheat always a cheat. Sorry you got a disloyal girl, nevertheless there are some loyal girls out there, thou very few in number.
are u going to marry her if she s loyal? l know many good loyal and decent girls who gets used and dumped... u guys should understand that the world is evolving and ladies are now thinking outside of the box!
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by plessis: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Don't dump her.....

Just remove all emotions and keep fvking her.....

And fvck all her friends too....

Shalom!!!
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by banre(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2018
hoes everywhere
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by CAPSLOCKED: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
Tohzara:

It's not unique to a particular gender. If that's the purpose of your thread, then it's completely meaningless.

I SUPPORT.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by CAPSLOCKED: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
cool

Noob46:

Sure bro but not yet. I have vowed to make her p***y as wide as possible and dump her silly ass since she's nothing but a hoe. I always use protection tho
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
TellMeNothing:

That is the more reason you should focus on rounding up your studies.
Ofcourse you can, but not going after girls that will inhibit your progress.

On a sunday evening like this you should be either reading or having subtle fun or doing things that make you be in peace with your current level in life - not coming to Nairaland to cry baby because of a farming implement.

Farming implement you said?
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Ilekokonit: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Why waste time?

You've forgotten your worth or something? You'll be surprised in the cause of widening her pussy, you'll fall helplessly in love again. You've done it before, you'll do it again.

Spot on.

And this is why some grown men have been known to marry and love prostitutes.
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2018
u know what to do
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Oh No!
Another Nairaland misogynist added cry
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by Akinbahm(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Noob46:

You're evil bro! Don't you think that's too big? shocked
Girls sha, they can frustrate your life to the core. what I could sense about the girl is she's confused and intimated.
My advise is just let go of the so called girl and move on with ur life and don't think about any revenge(thinking of turning her to hole, boasting around u dis flowered her etc just delete/bury every moment u spent with her) and don't forget to make peace with ur past(ex) in other not to affect your present(new) cause u av a promising future ahead which u won't want obsession of love to cut short for u.. No good girl/boy out there just go out and get one of them and brush her to your taste bro!!! Hope u comprehend my sermon enjoy ur new girl in advance!
Re: These Girls Aren't Loyal by coolh3ad(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
If you are dating a lady and forming "serious" relationship with her and you have never gone through her WhatsApp messages or Facebook messages, my brothers - I am very sure 95percent will get heartbroken doing that without the ladies knowing...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Did Not Have Sex Until I Was 37, Now I’m Sad About It. / Holy Sister | Movies 2019 | Latest Nollywood Movies / Why Do People Convulse As They Have An Orgasm???!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.