Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over (5621 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Woo I can't believe she will come today to help me in cooking and besides she say "she will sleep over "

God please am begging take control this night
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by SpyAC(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abeg which control do u want God to take, the bleeping or?

7 Likes

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by sirusX(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ignore every wild thought running through your head

I know that ain’t easy though....but you can actually sleep on the same bed with a lady without having the intention to roll in the sheets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2018
sirusX:
Ignore every wild thought running through your head

I know that ain’t easy though....but you can actually sleep on the same bed with a lady without having the intention to roll in the sheets
not all men and it takes the grace of God bro

1 Like

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2018
SpyAC:
Abeg which control do u want God to take, the bleeping or?
probably anything bad that will happen
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by sirusX(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
not all men and it takes the grace of God bro
True...it’s tealy hard being with a lady u’re attracted to

If they are both in different rooms that can be locked ....then it’s doable, else ....hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Partnerbiz(f): 5:27am On Jan 29, 2018
ok.
your body is d temple of God
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Kobicove(m): 5:36am On Jan 29, 2018
She is not a television set...don't spend the whole night just watching her undecided
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:
ok.

your body is d temple of God
good morning bro
She da greet you
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
good morning bro
She da greet you

Morning bro. So how did it go?

Did you smash the babe cheesy wink

Or you were able to control yourself cry
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 29, 2018
Kobicove:
She is not a television set...don't spend the whole night just watching her undecided
my brother I no spend the whole night with her
At least hide go watch ROYAL RUMBLE last night

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Morning bro. So how did it go?

Did you smash the babe cheesy wink

Or you were able to control yourself cry
hahahaha with the love of wrestling I win
I left her in my room then go watch Royal Rumble match

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
hahahaha with the love of wrestling I win
I left her in my room then go watch Royal Rumble match

Cool wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Cool wink
thanks man
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Greenbullet(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2018
You just put that girl in her place, she go dey respect you.

2 Likes

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Greenbullet:
You just put that girl in her place, she go dey respect you.
my brother E no easy to pull out like that
I survive the bleeping but the kissing I no survive at all
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Greenbullet(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
my brother E no easy to pull out like that
I survive the bleeping but the kissing I no survive at all
no matter, everything still go well.
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Greenbullet:
no matter, everything still go well.
yes
Thanks bro
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Connoisseur(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
my brother I no spend the whole night with her
At least hide go watch ROYAL RUMBLE last night

As far as she is concerned now, your 'dick'iny is in your hands
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Connoisseur:

As far as she is concerned now, your 'dick'iny is in your hands
hahaahaha
She never go ooh what if things change
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by jonero4(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2018
cant u cook by ur self*
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2018
jonero4 what a jamb question
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by AnodaIT(m): 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
So you were proud to be watching royal rumble while a girl dey the other room thinking if you are gay

Continue
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnodaIT:
So you were proud to be watching royal rumble while a girl dey the other room thinking if you are gay

Continue
when you kiss a girl are you still a gay
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by benzion72(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
That is like tempting temptation
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by FvckShiT(m): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
-Did She fůck u? or u fůcks er cheesy
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:
-Did She fůck u? or u fůcks er cheesy
none bro
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by FvckShiT(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
none bro
- Y d fūck didn't u fūck er she might be fůcking ano niqqa right now yer know?
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

- Y d fūck didn't u fūck er she might be fůcking ano niqqa right now yer know?
she can't
She da with me bro
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by FvckShiT(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
she can't She da with me bro
-Yo bro could fůck er. it's a family pùssy yer know cheesy
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
FvckShiT:

-Yo bro could fůck er. it's a family pùssy yer know cheesy
I should have red your moniker before replying you

Bonne journée bro
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Shayneward1: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pussy nigga, the girl might be regretting coming over to your house.. smh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, / Lizzo Shows Off Her Curvaceous Behind In Revealing Thong Workout Set While Board / My Neighbor And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.