Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over (5666 Views)

The Curvy Lady I Met In A Burial, Came Around / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Does A Sleep Over Mean We Will Probably Have Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shayneward1:
Pussy nigga, the girl might be regretting coming over to your house.. smh.
Bros my woman can't regret coming my place bro
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Malawian(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
OP, I just dey look you with one eye. Abeg tell that chic make she come help me cook.
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Malawian:
OP, I just dey look you with one eye. Abeg tell that chic make she come help me cook.
send your address
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by wildkat: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
Woo I can't believe she will come today to help me in cooking and besides she say "she will sleep over "

God please am begging take control this night

One question oga...

Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Malawian(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Favouramani:
send your address
cheesy na her number you for send, make I find how to control am.
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
wildkat:

One question oga...
woo my brother if you taste her food you will leave your wife or partner
Re: She Came Around To Help Me In Cooking and will sleep over by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Malawian:
cheesy na her number you for send, make I find how to control am.
she will not pick your call
Anyways try 09019892018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys), / If A Very Young Girl Has Very Big Backside At A Young Age,what Happens In Future / Life Is Meaningless. We Are Just Wasting Our Time Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.