Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. (28187 Views)

If You Notice These 9 Traits,you Are Probably Dating A Narcissist / Ladies 8 State In Nigeria You Should Never Marry From / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by donnaD(f): 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
mizchoc:
first of all, the ring spot will be lighter than the other fingers and not darker...

secondly, some men will still play u hard especially the ones that have no respect for their wives... it may be hard to detect.. becos some have placed their wives in the side chick position so they don't even mind being seen..
I read a story yesterday of a woman who was slapped in front of her husband's side chick in her own matrimonial home.

thirdly, even when the babes know these men are married, they still chose to continue the relationship and give another woman headache... buh the good news is KARMA IS AlWAYS A B*TCH

on point.whatever one sow that is what they will reap.no prayer or fasting can change it.
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by suwalee(f): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Rigel95:
1.HIS RING FINGER.
While most married men are smarter now and would not go out with another woman, with the wedding ring on, you should look for the dark spot on the finger where a ring must have been removed hours earlier.

2.YOU CAN ONLY SPEAK WITH HIM AT ODD HOURS.
Does he call only at lunch (when he is alone at work) or late in the night when the missus must have been asleep?

3.DOES HE GO OUT WITH YOU ONLY TO FAR LOCATIONS?
Men who do this, usually chose far locations from where either one of you lives to reduce the possibility of his wife or someone else sighting him on his escapade with you.

4.HE ACTUALLY GOES OUT WITH YOU TO A PUBLIC PLACE, BUT...
He is obviously ill at ease and frequently looks to his sides-which is unlike him. Chances are, he is afraid he might get found out and busted while with you. He may equally prefer you guys sit around corners and darker places.OR he tries to hide his face on seeing some people.

5.YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS HOUSE.
So you have been going out with him for some time but he has never deemed it fit to let you know his house. Chances are he has woman tucked somewhere(probably kids too) he doesn't want you to learn about.

6.YOU KNOW HIS HOUSE BUT...
You notice all the kitchen gadgets....Toaster, deep-fryer,grills, special ovens,grinder, egg mixing machine,yam pounder,yam-peeler etc. Except he is a chef, then the woman of the house is probably in another state or (abroad )and will claim her man from you the moment she's back!

7.HE DOES NOT INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS FRIENDS!

8.YOUR INSTINCTS SAY SOMETHING'S WRONG.
Your instints are there for a reason . Most times when you suspect foul play from a man, chances are you are probably right.
the signs are always there just that we ladies are always in denial or too in love..... Thank God I trusted my instincts one married man for use me count scores.......plz let's just be watchful for all these signs.. Nice one op
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Evince(m): 1:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lmfao
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
donnaD:

on point.whatever one sow that is what they will reap.no prayer or fasting can change it.

story for the gods, ask any woman that ends up with a spouse she doesn't love, they'll tell you the same shyte, they skipped past good men and treated them like thrash, they didn't know o, na devil. Them go use two eyes discard and despise good men, and end up with thrash, who cares. I've stopped pitying women who complain about marital problem here and there, na dem make their choice, they should deal with the consequences.

How your day my sister?
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
suwalee:
the signs are always there just that we ladies are always in denial or too in love..... Thank God I trusted my instincts one married man for use me count scores.......plz let's just be watchful for all these signs.. Nice one op

story for the gods

story for the gods, ask any woman that ends up with a spouse she doesn't love, they'll tell you the same shyte, they skipped past good men and treated them like thrash, they didn't know o, na devil. Them go use two eyes discard and despise good men, and end up with thrash, who cares. I've stopped pitying women who complain about marital problem here and there, na dem make their choice, they should deal with the consequences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by ImaIma1(f): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
There is a problem with number 7.

He WILL introduce you to his friends and they will call you "our wife"..."iyawo".
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by bigdot1759(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
OP 90% single & few married one completely prefer to dates married men cuz of CARE .I've heard it several times from dem

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by suwalee(f): 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

story for the gods

see now u guys are too quick to judge people.....theres no justification being in a relationship with a married man if she's aware though but sometimes too men own dey their body big time
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by blessingee: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
adisabarber:
Who needs a list to know she's dating a married man? Oya OP come and tell us how to know if we are dating a married woman. grin

Your head is there. This is the koko!
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Valokemz: 3:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
ladyF:
Hmm.... I'm noticing these signs small small. Anyway sha..

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Most girls prefer married guys now Dan singles
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by GOFRONT(m): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Even if i marry, God knows i hav so many side chicks to date......Thank God say havin side chicks nowadayz is now a legal affair
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by suwalee(f): 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

story for the gods

bro some girls don't deserve lies trust me inasmuch as she's truthful I'm no advocate of dating married men tho
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Haha...some girls are too dumb to care, just forgerrit. While the married man is sexing their destiny away he is building a future for his wife and kids. they will now be feeling like na because na dir makeup fine pass, na dem sexy pass, na dem dey do under the wheelbarrow pass, daz why d guy dey follow them...wheelbarrow wey him and d wife do soteey dem born five shidren. Una mumu don do na, because of 2k, 10k,20k....he will make you do what he will never ask his wife to do and will go crazy finding his wife doing it e.g paying for short time in hotel. Ladies really need to start respecting themselves
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

story for the gods

how do you know they skipped past good men? Some women are just unlucky in love
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Treasuredlove:
how do you know they skipped past good men? Some women are just unlucky in love

Trust me, conduct your survey and you'll find out the same way i did. Good people are not attractive to them, so let them deal with the bad boys they married.
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Trust me, conduct your survey and you'll find out the same way i did. Good people are not attractive to them, so let them deal with the bad boys they married.
well, you have your reasons for saying that
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Treasuredlove:
well, you have your reasons for saying that

Not " your ", it's the simple plain truth, like plain yoghurt. unadulterated !
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
Princehojay:

Hmmm, you really have courage ooo, you're not even ashamed of yourself, you still have the guts to say it was your android phone that corrected what you typed, olodo oshi, you don't even know anything at all, oya tell me another lie, was it your android phone that corrected this one too {once I on keyboard} I wonder what you were doing in class when your English teacher was teaching you how to read and write... Do you even go to school at all... olodo oshi, o ti fi gbogbo owo school e mu zobo tan grin grin grin
who be this egun guy gaan self , ta lo mu egun WA, you bi original omo ase, Aja Te MI ti gbera LA ti school, I use my school fees look for additional money and use the money on housing, fucking olosho, and smoking weed, omo ase, still be reading and practicing English while I keep on making money, awon girls to PA e Te obo, sabbi me wella, you dis southerner aboki
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by akdjr(m): 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
So because we are married we should not bleep young girls again? Guy na wa for u ooooooquote author=judecares1 post=64607917]USELESS LADIES WILL KNOW THAT D MAN IS MARRIED,YET THEY GO AFTER HIM ALL IN NAME OF SUGAR DADDY

DONT WORRY SOMEDAY U WILL GET MARRIED AND YOUR FELLOW LADY WILL TAKE YOUR HUSBAND AS SUGAR DADDY AS WELL[/quote]
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Tamakay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
If babes really care about all these things meaning the guy is a broke guy.
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
A number of ladies actually know they are involved with married men but they don't mind since the married man is ready to take care of their needs.most married men don't hide their status when they ask a girl out.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nwokediok: 9:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Burgerlomo: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
cruzita:
Abeg i no need acid bath this new year

You're save sugar pie cool
Re: Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Many Naija gyals love married men. This post is unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.