Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Safe Are Worn Out Tire Used In Furniture Making In The Event Of Fire out bre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe Are Worn Out Tire Used In Furniture Making In The Event Of Fire out bre (495 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Love Making In Swimming Pools Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Safe Are Worn Out Tire Used In Furniture Making In The Event Of Fire out bre by Macgreat(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hello All,

There I was on social media, saw a young Entrepreneur making furniture out of worn out tires. the first thing that came to mind was how safe is this furniture in the event of fire out break.

So, I call on the experts in the house to enlighten us.
Is it safe to use this robber(tires) as furniture in our homes.?
What are the risk having a worn out tire in our living space?
Kindly include all chemical or physical theories if any, and additional thoughts.

Thanks

Admin, kindly move to the right section.

Re: How Safe Are Worn Out Tire Used In Furniture Making In The Event Of Fire out bre by princetom1(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Macgreat:
Hello All,

There I was on social media, saw a young Entrepreneur making furniture out of worn out tires. the first thing that came to mind was how safe is this furniture in the event of fire out break.

So, I call on the experts in the house to enlighten us.
Is it safe to use this robber(tires) as furniture in our homes.?
What are the risk having a worn out tire in our living space?
Kindly include all chemical or physical theories if any, and additional thoughts.

Thanks

Admin, kindly move to the right section.

If he truly know his onions, those tires would have gone through processes to make it safe for d living room and must be painted with fire proof paint or coat. U get?

(1) (Reply)

Na Fine Girls Wey Dey Poo Pass! / Please Help A Brother With Numb Of Any Girl That Does Hook Up Within Benin/delta / Happy Birthday To My Nigga!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.