Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife (674 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Man Spent Less Than N50K On His Wedding (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife by CastedAyo: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2018

A Nigerian man reportedly spent Valentine’s day with his 3girlfriends and wife.

According to Twitter user @Tha_Mentalist, the man still made it to the office by 7:30a.m even after the late night celebration. His tweet read;
My Colleague is a legend.

Successfully took 3 girlfriends to different locations between the hours of 5pm and 10pm .Took his wife to a late night movie and dinner and arrived the office by 7;30am this morning

When telling legendary stories to my grandchildren, il tell the story of Sir K

P S A legend doesn’t have to be good person, please educate yourself and stop forming woke

He was later asked if the girlfriends know he is married, and the Twitter user who shared the story,had this to say;
‘Well i can confirm to you that the girlfriends know he is married and needed to be with his wife in the night so they get their gifts,drink some wine and checkout
i’m high key encouraging efficiency. Some bad stories have lessons too else the devil wont be in the Bible’

It can be recalled that a new research commissioned by Ashley Madison Australia, a dating site for married people, found that 28 per cent of cheaters choose to spend Valentine’s Day with their affair partner.

The survey, which was taken by 1,638 men and women between January 25 and February 5, also found that cheaters were likely to spend the same amount on a gift for their affair partner as they would for their spouse.

More than a third of respondents said they would spend between $100 and $250 on their affair partner, while the same amount (36 per cent) said they would spend the same on their spouse.When asked, 71 per cent of respondents said they planned to celebrate Valentine’s Day with their affair partner by having sex while 73 per cent said they planned to spend Valentine’s Day with their spouse by having dinner.

https://torimill.com/2018/02/nigerian-man-spent-valentines-day-3-girlfriends-wife.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife by CastedAyo: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hi bro,

You sent me a mail buy I did not see it so I decided to mention you here. How may I help YOU? .

cc; thanks4idias

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Guilty For Falling In Love With My Best Friend’s Girlfriend / Abused And Cursed: Yet He Wants To Marry Me,please Help! / Do You Agree With This Comparison Of Men And Cucumbers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.