Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,559 members, 7,823,457 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (651 Views)

This Is What Happen To Me When Am Sleeping,advice Needed Pls / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / I'm In A Fix..matured ADVICE NEEDED Pls!(guys Only)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ExperTrait(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: . by Iphone5: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Rubbish Post on a Monday morning

1 Like

Re: . by kenir(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2018
2 ways to settle dis sh*t, the first is not to apologise n the 2nd is not to apologise! how on earth do u make up for "she has small boobs and flash butt" and "she is not my type"? bro just carry your life face front make she dey vex dey go, her vex fit boil egg?
Re: . by Greenbullet(m): 7:28am On Jan 29, 2018
This guy is an idiot, first of all , why the " see finish " in your compound, don't you have sense ? Always respect yourself wherever you are , you were posted to a place and the first thing is to start meaningless talks with people, idiot.
Re: . by IamLEGEND1: 7:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Pussy_ 2
You_ 0

Re: . by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2018
Greenbullet:
This guy is an idiot, first of all , why the " see finish " in your compound, don't you have sense ? Always respect yourself wherever you are , you were posted to a place and the first thing is to start meaningless talks with people, idiot.

The guy na woman wrapper. These are the type of guys we used to make fun off in school those days angry

(1) (Reply)

SR Suleman Told Me To Make False Confesion Agaist The Nigerian Gov't, Says Otobo / 7 Interesting Facts About BB Naija 2018 Housemate, Lolu Shomuyiwa / When A Man Dances And Stares At You At A Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.