Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs (10295 Views)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Why South-South Must Produce Next APC Chairman - South-South APC Leaders / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by austin2all: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2018
buhari ntooooooooor

2 Likes

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by Ttipsy(f): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2018
its unfortunate Nigeria is daft

1 Like

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by DSoj(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2018
This old woman should shut up. Selfish greedy people.

1 Like

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by PapaBaby: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
I just love this woman.

2 Likes

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by 2019BUHARIONLY: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
tall2ce:

How much are you paid monthly from Aso Villa?

1 Like

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by Efewestern: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
This woman should keep quiet and go sit down pls.
An opportunist and emotional manipulator she is.
She can't fool me.
Whenever she is settled secretly via money, she will keep quiet, when the money finish, she will jump out and start shouting Niger Delta.

do we have any true leader in this country?, they re all thieves and crook.. I pity those who kill for them.

From the federal to state, to LG, to even our local chiefs and kings, they re all thieves.

1 Like

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by freedomchild: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2018
whether they like it or not, their must be referendum and I tell you that it'll be the end of Nigeria. The north know this. That's why they see it as a danger for a South Easterner to be in power. But I tell them, nothing lasts forever. Not even this shit hole. It's a matter of time. The country is not just working. Let's go our separate ways but they won't here.. The north is holding Nigeria down not because they can defeat the South but because of their international alliance that will support them in case of any eventuality. IPOB knows this and are still working on it

2 Likes

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by theDEVILisHERE: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Which useless "South"? Madam don't bring any confusion here Everyone knows themselves
Answer your true name
Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by TheKingIsHere: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She can't fool me.
Whenever she is settled secretly via money, she will keep quiet, when the money finish, she will jump out and start shouting Niger Delta.

Keep shut. She has shown determination and resilience while you on the other hand keep ranting on Nairaland from morning till night.

Go back to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2018
It is relatively 'useless' because there is yet an unaunthetic platform to confine it to doldrums.

Navalsadiq:
Nairaland has refused to grow because all you see on these platform is hate campaign and hate speech
Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Ask4bigneyo:
An example of a cattle colony....

This is serious!!! So not many know the difference between a ranch and a colony. Oga, this is a ranch!!! In a colony, cows will still roam
Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by oluwaahmed: 12:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Amarabae:
She can't fool me.

Pls stop talking nonsense. You may not hear from her in Lagos or in Abuja, but she has never been silent on ND activism issues and we know her well here in ND. She carried allu4 on her head till it went to court & continues to champion the cause of her people. It's also Good to say things you are knowledgeable of. were u there when she "secretly" settled via money.
Re: South Must Push For Referendum Before 2019 - Annkio Briggs by Rochas2023: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:

I just hope you're not referring to that statue man undecided
yes I am,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appeals To States To Implement Wage Award For Workers / I Want Justice Nigerian Policemen Robbed Me At Gunpoint - Help ! / FG Rules Out Electricity Tariff Hike For Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.