Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254841 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
We will be able to get you a clean and reliable BB Bold 4 at cost of Only 29K Naira while the white will be 31K Naira . . . Talk to us further for more detail, assuming you are reselling, price is different if you are reselling.
Looking forward to ur business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
i'll go for this than the link i sent to you some days ago.

u said 68k

Fhemmmy:

Here is the only one we have presently: Processor Intel Core i5 i5-430M / 2.26 MHz With Speed-boost to ( 2.53 Hz ) ( Dual-Core ); Memory 4.0 GB / 8.0 GB (max); Hard Drive 500.0 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 7200.0 rpm ; Display Type 14.0 in TFT active matrix ; Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition ; Optical Drive DVD±RW (±R DL) / DVD-RAM ; Graphics Processor Intel HD Graphics Dynamic Video Memory Technology 5.0 . . once sold, no promises, Sir.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
jub009: i'll go for this than the link i sent to you some days ago.

u said 68k

Yes, i said that price, but has long been SOLD, sir . .. Remember i said once sold, no promises? That is the only one we have access to at present.
Is there anything about a DM4 that really thrills you? maybe we could find it in other HP Laptops?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
ok, will prefer any other type of HP PAVI DM4 that falls within the previous spec .

do check ur email.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
jub009: ok, will prefer any other type of HP PAVI DM4 that falls within the previous spec .

do check ur email.

Will be easier if you could resend the mail with the most important part of the spec to me, and i will check fast for you what i can get . . . I get so much mail per day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
jub009: ok, will prefer any other type of HP PAVI DM4 that falls within the previous spec .

do check ur email.

One day Sale . . .HP PAVILION DM4 /14INCH SCREEN/i5CORE /8GBRAM/600GB HARD DRIVE/WIN7/BEATS AUDIO/UP TO 7 HOURS BATTERY LIFE /REAL BACLITE KEYBOARD . . ONLY 90K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: NEW OR USED?

One day Sale . . .HP PAVILION DM4 /14INCH SCREEN/i5CORE /8GBRAM/600GB HARD DRIVE/WIN7/BEATS AUDIO/UP TO 7 HOURS BATTERY LIFE /REAL BACLITE KEYBOARD . . ONLY 90K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2012

do check ur email.

You have mail too, Sir . . . All i am showing you right now are used, but these are more cos of the high specs
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012

do check ur email.

Check out the specs in this link and tell me if you like it, MIGHT be able to get you that at a cost of ONLY 70K Naira - Used of it oh smiley, again, once sold - Cant do much
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: Just replied.

You have mail too, Sir . . . All i am showing you right now are used, but these are more cos of the high specs
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^ You have mail too, and i could pick up the laptop up tonight from the buyer is we seal a deal . . . . grin and will leave with Friday's shipment, as well as the Bold5, but you gotta shake body fast and furiously . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
funny u mr femmy. seen the link u sent to me . what is the price for that. u got mail.

Fhemmmy: ^^^ You have mail too, and i could pick up the laptop up tonight from the buyer is we seal a deal . . . . grin and will leave with Friday's shipment, as well as the Bold5, but you gotta shake body fast and furiously . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
jub009: funny u mr femmy. seen the link u sent to me . what is the price for that. u got mail.

Let us leave it at a price of your own budget . . . 65K Naira, our way of saying, welcome into the business world of Fhemmmy Motos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fhemmmy: thanks. u got mail.

Let us leave it at a price of your own budget . . . 65K Naira, our way of saying, welcome into the business world of Fhemmmy Motos
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^^ You got mail, too . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
responded.

Fhemmmy: ^^^ You got mail, too . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
jub009: responded.

Did Same . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
did d same

Did Same . . . [/quote]
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Rajivol(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Need a us used bold 6.....amount
GS3.... Amount
Galaxy Note2...amount
and wen it will land...
Tanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rajivol: Need a us used bold 6.....amount
GS3.... Amount
Galaxy Note2...amount
and wen it will land...
Tanks

Thanks for checking us out, you are appreciated, the prices are as follows:
Used Bold 6 = 43K Naira, GS3 = 75K Naira, Galaxy Note (Too expensive in Canada and USA, so not even bother from here ; We ship every Friday and once they leave, it will get to Nigeria the following Tuesday, you will be able to track it yourself, cos we uses DHL . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Rajivol(m): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tanks a million for ur fast response...can we negotaite..what ur email id..or no
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Rajivol(m): 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tanks a million for ur fast response...can we negotaite..what ur email id..or no.....hw can I reach u?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rajivol: Tanks a million for ur fast response...can we negotaite..what ur email id..or no

Yes, we could always negotiate as long as we are both reasonable . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is my mail and looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rajivol: Tanks a million for ur fast response...can we negotaite..what ur email id..or no.....hw can I reach u?

My Number is +1-DELETED . . . Will delete the number soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Rajivol(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
I've goten d details...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Loraous(f): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ppppppls,does d bold 4 come wit accessories?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Loraous: Ppppppls,does d bold 4 come wit accessories?

I will give you the Charger with it, the Case just to say thanks for your business . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy: @bigx, My CHairman . . . 16GB Playbook brand new is not worth it, cos the price is almost same as 32GB . . . i heard the 16GB and 64GB are being discontinued so not much of them in market.
I can get a brand new 32GB now for only 40K Naira, while the used will be like 32K Naira, [b]used of 16GB could be like 28K Naira
, while the brand new of 16GB will be 38K Naira . . . Thanks for your constant patronage, Sir[/b]

Pls add one 16GB used to your shipment tomorrow, and mail payment details (plus any discount too grin )
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Rajivol(m): 10:04am On Nov 29, 2012
fhemmmy sorry if the price was kinda low ok... I wanted to resell dem...I have to wait a little 4 d GS3 and bold 6...let me face the clean bold 4 and GS2...pls mail me d (lowest price) I can pay for each...both unlocked...and hw I can get dem and d paying procedures......I love serious minds.Quick response needed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Will get it done by 3pm.inbox me ur mobile
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
bigx:

Pls add one 16GB used to your shipment tomorrow, and mail payment details (plus any discount too grin ) to upscholar200 at yahoo.com.

I will do my best to add it, cos today is Thursday and not 100% sure of the possibility for tomorrow, but i will do all possible to make it happen.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will do my best to add it, cos today is Thursday and not 100% sure of the possibility for tomorrow, but i will do all possible to make it happen.

Ok let me know if you can

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.