Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255763 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
u got mail.

Fhemmmy:

Yes oh, after so much mail back and forth, cos they are really now getting on my nerves, they wasted yesterday and today and it means delivery will be made tomorrow . . . useless people . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes oh, after so much mail back and forth, cos they are really now getting on my nerves, they wasted yesterday and today and it means delivery will be made tomorrow . . . useless people . . .

Trust your country.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abi...

bigx:

Trust your country.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2012
bigx:

Trust your country.

The thing just tire me oh, they have held and delay my package every monday for the last 4 weeks and one of their yeye Boss that i spoke with is asking for one phone, and i told him that how could i give him a phone when they are delaying my business where i will get money to buy him a phone.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2012
chai. dis people sha...

Fhemmmy:

The thing just tire me oh, they have held and delay my package every monday for the last 4 weeks and one of their yeye Boss that i spoke with is asking for one phone, and i told him that how could i give him a phone when they are delaying my business where i will get money to buy him a phone.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
jub009: chai. dis people sha...

That is the pain of doing business with Nigeria and in Nigeria, but winner next gives up . . . You have MAIL
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
u got mail. grin

yes u rite.

Fhemmmy:

That is the pain of doing business with Nigeria and in Nigeria, but winner next gives up . . . You have MAIL
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2012
it just hit me. been looking for a legit way to purchase a laptop from the us. i would love a price on these two laptops,
hp pavilion dv6-7014us or equivalent and dell inspiron 15r special edition. both come with intel ivy bridge i7 and 8GB memory. i await your reply. thank you smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:44am On Dec 05, 2012
jub009: u got mail. grin yes u rite.

Seen and back at you, sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2012
ciphoenix: it just hit me. been looking for a legit way to purchase a laptop from the us. i would love a price on these two laptops,
hp pavilion dv6-7014us or equivalent and dell inspiron 15r special edition. both come with intel ivy bridge i7 and 8GB memory. i await your reply. thank you smiley

Your time on our thread are precious to us and you are highly appreciated.
Please note that due to the holiday season, all my shipment for the rest of the year could be from Canada, and the HP is of US specs, will look into the DELL and get back to you as soon as possible . . . Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 8:15am On Dec 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: Your time on our thread are precious to us and you are highly appreciated. Please note that due to the holiday season, all my shipment for the rest of the year could be from Canada, and the HP is of US specs, will look into the DELL and get back to you as soon as possible . . . Looking forward to your business.
i appreciate the time. would it be possible to get the canadian version of hp pavilion dv6-7xxx series with those specs(i7 quad, 8gb RAM, Nvidia GT630M or 650M video card).
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
ciphoenix: i appreciate the time. would it be possible to get the canadian version of hp pavilion dv6-7xxx series with those specs(i7 quad, 8gb RAM, Nvidia GT630M or 650M video card).

Brand New in the Box or Fairly used?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by dmy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
hi.how much can i get a neatly used galaxy 10.1 tab
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
dmy: hi.how much can i get a neatly used galaxy 10.1 tab

Tab1 or tab2 . . . Thanks for taking time to chill with us on our thread, you are appreciated.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fhemmmy: Brand New in the Box or Fairly used?
brand new in the box.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by dmy(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Tab1 or tab2 . . . Thanks for taking time to chill with us on our thread, you are appreciated.
give me a price for both.used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by mfm04622: 8:08am On Dec 06, 2012
Good day,
I will like to know the price of various brands of this specification. NEW Core i3 4gb RAM, 500 Gb hard drive, webcam, pre-loaded with original softwares.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
ciphoenix: brand new in the box.

Will work on this and get back to you, sorry, i have been in a training yesterday and today and that makes things a little slow in my response, but will work on it, thanks for your potential business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
dmy:

Will work on this and get back to you, sorry, i have been in a training yesterday and today and that makes things a little slow in my response, but will work on it, thanks for your potential business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2012
mfm04622: Good day,
I will like to know the price of various brands of this specification. NEW Core i3 4gb RAM, 500 Gb hard drive, webcam, pre-loaded with original softwares.
Thanks

Will work on this and get back to you, sorry, i am in a training today and that makes things a little slow in my response, but will work on it, thanks for your potential business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

okay, awaiting your reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
ciphoenix: okay, awaiting your reply

None of my HP dealers has anything close to what you want . . . no Quad core, yes, we could get i7 chips, 8GB Mem. MUST it be an HP?My DELL dealer has something closer to this
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
mfm04622: Good day,
Thanks

DELL = 125L Naira ; HP = 135K Naira ; Toshiba = 135K Naira ; Acer = 125K Naira . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
dmy:

Tab1 = 52K Naira, while the Tab 2 Used will be 59K Naira - 60K
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

None of my HP dealers has anything close to what you want . . . no Quad core, yes, we could get i7 chips, 8GB Mem. MUST it be an HP?My DELL dealer has something closer to this
Yes, a dell inspiron with those specs. i7 quad, 8GB mem. Video card could be nvidia or ati.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
ciphoenix: Yes, a dell inspiron with those specs. i7 quad, 8GB mem. Video card could be nvidia or ati.

CHeck this: DELL Inspiron 17R 5722; 2.1GHZ Quad Core 3612QM core i7, 8GB Memory, 1TB HDD , 17 Inch Screen. . Win 7 with extra 15$ (2500 Naira) You could upgrade to Windows 8.

Limited quantity available and once sold out . . . Might have to wait a while till he could get more
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

CHeck this: DELL Inspiron 17R 5722; 2.1GHZ Quad Core 3612QM core i7, 8GB Memory, 1TB HDD , 17 Inch Screen. . Win 7 with extra 15$ (2500 Naira) You could upgrade to Windows 8.

Limited quantity available and once sold out . . . Might have to wait a while till he could get more
this is a 17 inch version. how much would this go for?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
ciphoenix: this is a 17 inch version. how much would this go for?

Landed in Lagos for 140K Naira ONLY
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by captalex(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2012
hey Fem,
How about delivery of a configured Pc gaming rig from say newegg.com, could you deliver?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2012
captalex: hey Fem,
How about delivery of a configured Pc gaming rig from say newegg.com, could you deliver?

Thanks for checking us out . . . We take pride in what we do and offer, yet, we remain humble . . . I am sorry, we wont be able to deliver ANYTHING that we never buy, due to the fact that we dont know how that thing was paid for, i wanna sleep at night and dont worry about any Police at my door that something was delivered to me to be shipped out of the country . . . Hope you do understand.
Tell us what it is and we will do our best to see how to find it or buy it ourself on your behalf.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by captalex(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for checking us out . . . We take pride in what we do and offer, yet, we remain humble . . . I am sorry, we wont be able to deliver ANYTHING that we never buy, due to the fact that we dont know how that thing was paid for, i wanna sleep at night and dont worry about any Police at my door that something was delivered to me to be shipped out of the country . . . Hope you do understand.
Tell us what it is and we will do our best to see how to find it or buy it ourself on your behalf.

Really working on your PR skills fem,appreciate.
What i was saying was that i would give you links to the specs of the pc parts i would need to build my gaming rig, and you would help buy the parts and help ship them to Nigeria. e.g take a look at these links:
[url]http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_tlc.asp?CatId=31&name=Barebone-Kits&cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot%2015-_-n[/url]
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229360 ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.