Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254866 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Rajivol: fhemmmy sorry if the price was kinda low ok... I wanted to resell dem...I have to wait a little 4 d GS3 and bold 6...let me face the clean bold 4 and GS2...pls mail me d (lowest price) I can pay for each...both unlocked...and hw I can get dem and d paying procedures......I love serious minds.Quick response needed

I sent you a mail yesterday already in response to your mail.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
bigx:

Ok let me know if you can

I will leave no stone unturned to make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
jub009: Will get it done by 3pm.inbox me ur mobile

OK, I will be waiting, sir . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Done. Spoke with mr adeniran.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
jub009: Done. Spoke with mr adeniran.

I will confirm with Mr. Adeniran and will make sure your laptop and the phone leaves with tomorrow's shipping, and your thread will be started afterwards for updates, you will as well be given a tracking number for you to track the package till delivery . . . . Thanks for your business, SIr
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Thanks. You welcome
Fhemmmy:

I will confirm with Mr. Adeniran and will make sure your laptop and the phone leaves with tomorrow's shipping, and your thread will be started afterwards for updates, you will as well be given a tracking number for you to t rack the package till delivery . . . . Thanks for your business, SIr
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^^ Kool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 5:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
I hope u have.

Fhemmmy: ^^^ Kool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
jub009: I hope u have.

It will be later this evening (My time) that i will be making the purchases, but dont worry, you have my words that i will buy and send with tomorrow's package . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It will be later this evening (My time) that i will be making the purchases, but dont worry, you have my words that i will buy and send with tomorrow's package . . .

grin Yay!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
No problem. thanks

Fhemmmy:

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
is it still possible?

http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Class-Flash-Memory-SDSDB-032G-B35/dp/B002G12OBO/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1354209688&sr=1-10

Want it delivered Friday, November 30?
Order it in the next 6 hours and 34 minutes, and choose One-day Shipping at checkout

Price
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
jub009: is it still possible?

http://www.amazon.ca/SanDisk-Class-Flash-Memory-SDSDB-032G-B35/dp/B002G12OBO/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1354209688&sr=1-10

Want it delivered Friday, November 30?
Order it in the next 6 hours and 34 minutes, and choose One-day Shipping at checkout

Price

You want me to be honest with you, it is not worth my time, i have to use my credit card to order that and i will surely charge you for that, so at the end of the day wont worth your time nor worth yours . . .
BTW, the shipping that they said it is free is within USA and they will have to deliver to Canada for me, which for sure will attract some cost.
Also, i am in sleep mode till later today, so for something like this, would rather walk into a store and buy and not worry about the stress that comes with delivery
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jub009: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
No problem. don't let me stress u much. Online surfing for other business that could b done with u. I hope shipping of cars from canada ain't expensive?

Fhemmmy:

You want me to be honest with you, it is not worth my time, i have to use my credit card to order that and i will surely charge you for that, so at the end of the day wont worth your time nor worth yours . . .
BTW, the shipping that they said it is free is within USA and they will have to deliver to Canada for me, which for sure will attract some cost.
Also, i am in sleep mode till later today, so for something like this, would rather walk into a store and buy and not worry about the stress that comes with delivery
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
jub009: No problem. don't let me stress much. Online surfing for other business that could done with u. I hope shipping of cars from canada ain't expensive?

Not at all, and remember that is our major business as well , , , , and i have reliable people to work on that, when you ready.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hello Sir,

Can you get me this item?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;PdsSession=4d54ed2313b0a47a19832d23ffff3a10?itemId=310449102168&cmd=VIDESC

Let me know my cost and when to expect it?

Best,

Brabus
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus: Hello Sir,

Can you get me this item?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;PdsSession=4d54ed2313b0a47a19832d23ffff3a10?itemId=310449102168&cmd=VIDESC

Let me know my cost and when to expect it?

Best,

Brabus

Chairman, i am humbled to have you on our thread, you are more than welcome, sir . . . I wont be able to quote you on this as no way for me to know the packaging weigh and size of the packaging, these are all factors to determine the final price to land in Nigeria . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i am humbled to have you on our thread, you are more than welcome, sir . . . I wont be able to quote you on this as no way for me to know the packaging weigh and size of the packaging, these are all factors to determine the final price to land in Nigeria . . .

Please check the cost, I need that item in Lagos by next week. I also need a 32gb playbook

Please let me know how to make payment for the items.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

Please check the cost, I need that item in Lagos by next week. I also need a 32gb playbook

Anything special about this grill that makes you wanna buy? Just wanna know if i can buy around me in Canada
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

Brand New in Box 32GB BB Playbook will land to you at a cost of ONLY 40K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Anything special about this grill that makes you wanna buy? Just wanna know if i can buy around me in Canada

Nothing special bro, I just need a replacement.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Brand New in Box 32GB BB Playbook will land to you at a cost of ONLY 40K Naira

That's fine. What's the payment term?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

Nothing special bro, I just need a replacement.

Then, just tell me the year of the ride and i will get where i get my parts . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

That's fine. What's the payment term?
\

Simple, just call my Partner in Nigeria . . . Mr. Adeniran and his numbers are 0809-191=7164 or 0803-372-8486 and pay him 50% of the total cost and once the gadget land in Nigeria you pay the balance . . . or mail me and i will send you the account inoformation
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy: \

Simple, just call my Partner in Nigeria . . . Mr. Adeniran and his numbers are 0809-191=7164 or 0803-372-8486 and pay him 50% of the total cost and once the gadget land in Nigeria you pay the balance . . . or mail me and i will send you the account inoformation

I'd mail too, I misplaced his account details.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
bigx:

I'd mail too, I misplaced his account details.

Seen your mail and responded already . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Then, just tell me the year of the ride and i will get where i get my parts . . . .

Model: Jeep Liberty
Year: 2004
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

Model: Jeep Liberty
Year: 2004

I will have a brand new one delivered to Lagos for you at a cost of ONLY 22K Naira if shipped using DHL, if shipped using my regular agent that might take like 2 weeks to get to Lagos, will be 16K Naira.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will have a brand new one delivered to Lagos for you at a cost of ONLY 22K Naira if shipped using DHL, if shipped using my regular agent that might take like 2 weeks to get to Lagos, will be 16K Naira.

DHL is fine. Can the playbook be shipped along? I can still wait though if you can't.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
brabus:

DHL is fine. Can the playbook be shipped along? I can still wait though if you can't.

We will do all possible to send them all together . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by jydeboy: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ Fhemmmy,
I saw earlier on this thread that a very clean used BB Bold 4 (with Charger and Case) could fly for 29k.
Could it still fly for that price if I pay your Partner in full, but you ll DHL directly to me in Ondo State?
Thanks man.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by DexxyAlebs(m): 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2012
Which very good symbian phone can i get from d range 15k downwards, pls holla boladealeb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.