Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255087 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
For all your Tech need
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
You are the reason we are in business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ikegwegbe(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
how much is bold 4
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
ikegwegbe: how much is bold 4

Thanks for your time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . A bold 4 with the charger lands to you at a cost of only 30K Naira, looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cantell(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Hello,
i once requested for a new bold 2 or 4, but you said they've stopped the production of the two phones, so i lost interest in buying.
A friend of mine wants to buy a brand new bold 5 and wants me to get the best price for it.
I would also like to know the price of the fairly used.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
cantell: Hello,
i once requested for a new bold 2 or 4, but you said they've stopped the production of the two phones, so i lost interest in buying.
A friend of mine wants to buy a brand new bold 5 and wants me to get the best price for it.
I would also like to know the price of the fairly used.

Thanks for coming back to us, sir . . we look forward to your business.
Brand New Bold 5 White = 68K Naira, while the brand new Black is 64K Naira . . . Used Black is 50K Naira, while the White will be 54K Naira Used.
Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
OK
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ikegwegbe(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2012
i want london used boid 4 how much is it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ikegwegbe(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2012
i want london used bold 4 how much is it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2012
ikegwegbe: i want london used bold 4 how much is it

Thanks for your time on our thread.
Please note that i am based in Canada/USA and i only deal with phones from there, dont deal with london used phones, why would you want a london used BB when Canada is the home of BB tongue
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2012
"I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it."
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2012
"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want."
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by faithclin(f): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Femi please I asked about a Galaxy S2 and you said 50k....... Does it come with any accessories? I've 65k but I'm thinking wch to buy...the new or the Used!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by drkay(m): 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hey bro, pls I need a us used samsung galaxy tab2 10.1" with 3g or a galaxy note 2. Pls hw much r dey and for hw long do I need to wait?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
faithclin: Femi please I asked about a Galaxy S2 and you said 50k....... Does it come with any accessories? I've 65k but I'm thinking wch to buy...the new or the Used!

It will come with the charger and the phone and some do comes with ear piece . . . .
If you have 65K Naira, i will advice you go for the brand new in the Box with all accessories and could still land for you for xmas.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
drkay: Hey bro, pls I need a us used samsung galaxy tab2 10.1" with 3g or a galaxy note 2. Pls hw much r dey and for hw long do I need to wait?

Will look into this and get back to you as soon as possible, thanks for spending time on our thread as we look forward to serving you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by faithclin(f): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
Fhemmmy:

It will come with the charger and the phone and some do comes with ear piece . . . .
If you have 65K Naira, i will advice you go for the brand new in the Box with all accessories and could still land for you for xmas.

Thanks but I don't have anothe money for sending it to me in Jos/Benin! Dunno where I'd be then....... But I won't be in Lag! Wld the 65k be enuf for all that?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:52am On Dec 16, 2012
faithclin:

Thanks but I don't have anothe money for sending it to me in Jos/Benin! Dunno where I'd be then....... But I won't be in Lag! Wld the 65k be enuf for all that?

For my xmas present to you, we will send it to you with that 65K Naira, but please make sure you wont be in the thick bush oh, cos Transportation coy might not be able to get there . . . Lol.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by phemmy26(m): 6:10am On Dec 16, 2012
MR fhemmy, how much would it cost for a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 to be delivered, both new and used.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by princemedico: 7:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Please, how much would it cost for a Sony Cybershot digital camera- touchscreen and 16mp and above. Maybe you check Cybershot T110 for me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by faithclin(f): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Fhemmmy:

For my xmas present to you, we will send it to you with that 65K Naira, but please make sure you wont be in the thick bush oh, cos Transportation coy might not be able to get there . . . Lol.

Lmaooo Thanks! So how can I get through to you?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ikegwegbe(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2012
can u get the bold 4, 16 gig memory card and ear piece 4 30000
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mr. Fhemmmy Good Day.
Let's say i were to give you an amazon link to the very laptop in question. Would you be able to deliver That? [Happens the 17 inch is too much on the large side.]
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nani667: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
hey....are you on whatsapp ? Can you get a used Nokia 701 ? How much would it cost ?? I need it urgently
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
faithclin:

Lmaooo Thanks! So how can I get through to you?

Getting through to me is very easy, you could either mail me, Femmmy.moto@gmail.com, call me +1-647-702-8336, call my partner in Lagos, Mr. Adeniran 0803-372-8486 or call my partner in Abuja, Ms. Doyin 0818-619-1270 . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2012
ikegwegbe: can u get the bold 4, 16 gig memory card and ear piece 4 30000

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated . . . With what you looking for, i will get it for you at a cost of 32K Naira, delivered to Lagos . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
ciphoenix: Mr. Fhemmmy Good Day.
Let's say i were to give you an amazon link to the very laptop in question. Would you be able to deliver That? [Happens the 17 inch is too much on the large side.]

Yes, i can, but i will charge you all the expenses including the cost of using my card, delivery to me, delivery to you as well as my own service charge, but could be done, and i am not responsible for the functionality of the laptop, cos i am only helping you buy what was sent to me.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
nani.666:
hey....are you on whatsapp ? Can you get a used Nokia 701 ? How much would it cost ?? I need it urgently

Thanks for your time on our thread, I am not on Whatapp, and neither do i have a Nokia 701 . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ciphoenix: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Yes, i can, but i will charge you all the expenses including the cost of using my card, delivery to me, delivery to you as well as my own service charge, but could be done, and i am not responsible for the functionality of the laptop, cos i am only helping you buy what was sent to me.
Okay, so assuming the laptop went for $899, how much would be the total after your extra smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nani667: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, I am not on Whatapp, and neither do i have a Nokia 701 . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon.
I didn't ask if you had it sir.... I asked if you could get it....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
ciphoenix: Okay, so assuming the laptop went for $899, how much would be the total after your extra smiley

I will have to know the cost of shipping from them to me first for me to be able to quote you . . .Or if you could get the size and weight of the packaging and i could use that to calculate the shipping cost as well as the zip code of where it is coming from
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2012
nani.666:
I didn't ask if you had it sir.... I asked if you could get it....

Sorry, i cant . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.