Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ghanaian Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Naked Bathing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Naked Bathing (1945 Views)

Wife Accidentally Killed Herself Trying To Catch Up The Husband With Side Chick / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor's Wife Accidentally Shares Video Of Herself Naked Bathing by ucheb2000: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Osofo Maame, wife of a famous Ghanaian pastor, sent the video of herself completely naked in a bath to the entire congregation by mistake. To make matters worse, she took the camera so close to her lady parts with her legs wide open so that her most sensitive part was visible in the video.

From the short video, the pastor’s wife can be seen playing with her genitals while foamy water swirled around her. It is believed she might have wanted to send the video to her husband but mistakenly sent it to the church group.

The video is so x-rated it will not be shared here, but below is a screenshot of a church member's WhatsApp after the video came in.

see full video here http://onecornervibe..com/2018/01/ghanaian-pastors-wife-accidentally.html

(1) (Reply)

I Thought My Marriage Could Survive Anything But Incest! / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 4 / REASON WHY NIGERIAN Girls Don't Ask Guys Out.. game on

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.