Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (6922 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Don't be stupid man!

Alhaji has a spy on her, if things go south which is very likely the way you are presenting it you will get killed.

Enough said angry
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Before nko!!
She's catching feelings, i've been in that box before and I know what am saying, the married lady I told you about, told me oneday that she's falling for me, that I should not allow her to do so shocked shocked, I just blatering told her to hold that thought, it's just a lust and not love, 5minutes of sex can't solve her problem, it will worsen it!!i don't wanna be a marriage breaker to my fellow man embarassed
....The way you handle her determines how she'll approach you, but in your own case, you are also falling for her, but don't know how to express it, your married friend is twisting with your head to lured you into her sweet nunu..I suggest you should Go and Bleep her, that's how you'll express your feelings to her but don't say Alexdon told you that grin grin.....My hand no dey am oo!
When alhaji cut you into piece and shred you into suya, I might end up eating your meat grin

Abeg pree me this morning, catarrh dey do me for scrotum angry angry....

Seriously, my wish is just to be close friends with this lady.
I know that if she seduces me, there's a high probability of succumbing, but I'd never try to initiate sex with her.
If not for the sake of privacy, I for share her pics on here, and trust me...most, if not all of you will be wowed!
She oozes of class, elegance, swag and wealth.
In fact...she's a goddess!
Damn!
The most beautiful I've set my eyes on...
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
noxide:
Don't be stupid man!

Alhaji has a spy on her, if things go south which is very likely the way you are presenting it you will get killed.

Enough said angry

Thanks for your concern bro.
I'm not stupid to jeopardize my life and hers.
Every potential meeting will be under the cover of darkness.
Ninja style...
Re: ... by Alexdon200089: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Seriously, my wish is just to be close friends with this lady.
I know that if she seduces me, there's a high probability of succumbing, but I'd never try to initiate sex with her.
If not for the sake of privacy, I for share her pics on here, and trust me...most, if not all of you will be wowed!
She oozes of class, elegance, swag and wealth.
In fact...she's a goddess!
Damn!
The most beautiful I've set my eyes on...

You problem are too much for buhari to carry!!!
You know if she seduce you, you will succumb, you also do not what to initiate sex with her!!

She's is married,respect that fact first, she is endowed, leave that to your imagination to handle,she is pretty, leave that for your village people, and you wanna be close to her as friend,Leave Alhaji to handle that for you grin

Stay far away from her, just be a friend but never a close one, the possibility you will bleep that lady is higher than trump tower grin, and you'll never like the consequences of that, if others are doing it to married ladies, don't be a fool to follow such trend .Is better you didn't know she's married and you bleep her, than knowing,but went ahead to Bleep her ..

There is a cliché that says "He who do he, Do he"..
There are millions of single ladies better than her by far, but you choose to put head wer it will not breath, don't let your prick do the thinking for you grin....Since she's married to a rich man, if you can be getting little stipend/token from her as a friend, please do..But be careful about it, your actions might be the reason why someone marriage collapse..

Listen and listen carefully!!!Stay the f***king far away from that lady, it will help your ministry to grow....

Have a lovely Day

2 Likes

Re: ... by Fidecoo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
I just pity for you. Don't start what will lead you to an early grave. The end results are usually deadly. "Living witness ".
Re: ... by AdolfHitlerxXx: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Fake story that would hit FP.

in the spirit of giving. ...II would advise you eff the sexy Shuwa Arab.

I wouldn't pass such a chance...it's worth the CASTRATION that would follow; )

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Alexdon200089:

You problem are too much for buhari to carry!!!
You know if she seduce you, you will succumb, you also do not what to initiate sex with her!!

She's is married,respect that fact first, she is endowed, leave that to your imagination to handle,she is pretty, leave that for your village people, and you wanna be close to her as friend,Leave Alhaji to handle that for you grin

Stay far away from her, just be a friend but never a close one, the possibility you will bleep that lady is higher than trump tower grin, and you'll never like the consequences of that, if others are doing it to married ladies, don't be a fool to follow such trend .Is better you didn't know she's married and you bleep her, than knowing,but went ahead to Bleep her ..

There is a cliché that says "He who do he, Do he"..
There are millions of single ladies better than her by far, but you choose to put head wer it will not breath, don't let your prick do the thinking for you grin....Since she's married to a rich man, if you can be getting little stipend/token from her as a friend, please do..But be careful about it, your actions might be the reason why someone marriage collapse..

Listen and listen carefully!!!Stay the f***king far away from that lady, it will help your ministry to grow....

Have a lovely Day

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Fake story that would hit FP.

in the spirit of giving. ...II would advise you eff the sexy Shuwa Arab.

I wouldn't pass such a chance...it's worth the CASTRATION that would follow; )

Lol
Besides, everything is not about fake stories nor about making it to FP.
I don't give a flying fvck about FP.
Adds no value to my life!
This story is as real as our existence.
Re: ... by chigoizie7(m): 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
U will not go and find what to do with ur life
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
chigoizie7:
U will not go and find what to do with ur life

Ohhh fvck off!
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
But where is Mynd44 sef undecided
Re: ... by Deckline(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmm... My son,he who wants to have the chief priest daughter must be ready to eat concotion all his life. Are you prepared?
Re: ... by Myself2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

But I like her too...na em be the problem.
Have you seen Shuwa Arabs of the North?
She's the most gorgeous lady I've ever seen and she's also loaded.
She's the 3rd wife of a wealthy Alhaji.

Ok na
Since you no wan hear the warning, please go ahead and hear the "shumtin" she is trying to tell you,,,,,,,
When the kasala burst, nairalanders will help you dig out this thread.Thanks

1 Like

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Deckline:
Hmm... My son,he who wants to have the chief priest daughter must be ready to eat concotion all his life. Are you prepared?

Guys...be calm!
Nothing is set in stone yet.
We've just met only once at an event.
The rest has been chats.
She making that comment doesn't necessarily mean she'll indulge.
I was just curious that's why I created this thread.
Now I have an idea what that statement means, I'll take it from there.
Thanks all for the advice and concern, but I'm one of the few last cowboys standing. cool
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

But I like her too...na em be the problem.
Have you seen Shuwa Arabs of the North?
She's the most gorgeous lady I've ever seen and she's also loaded.
She's the 3rd wife of a wealthy Alhaji.
if her husband declares fatwa on ur head u will now start blaming buhari.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Don't worry dude...I'm not complaining.
She can disturb me for all I care.
I just wanted to know what she meant when she dropped that statement. Nothing more!

Lemme tell you what it means.
Youve been acting so loving and romantic towards her, and I bet you've also made her feel, u are helplessly in love and she wouldn't know it's just for the pussyyyy.
So series of affection from your side, she feels sorry for u and she couldn't help herself but say she wish she's in love with u, so that the love wey u dey disturb her with, she would have loved to reciprocate back but

Unfortunately it's either she's in love with her alhaji and do not wish to cheat on him or she entitled to be faithful to him, cause she's married.

So Mr lover Boi, leave her alone. Leave another man wife alone. Go find your own.

She's feeling sorry for u already.
What do some guys even gain, pursuing another man wife endlessly sad

Re: ... by Britboy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
lefulefu:
if her husband declares fatwa on ur head u will now start blaming buhari.

Buhari will always be blamed until he leaves...
As a matter of fact, I balme Buhari in advance. tongue
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

Lemme tell you what it means.
Youve been acting so loving and romantic towards her, and I bet you've also made her feel, u are helplessly in love and she wouldn't know it's just for the pussyyyy.
So series of affection from your side, she feels sorry for u and she couldn't help herself but say she wish she's in love with u, so that the love wey u dey disturb her with, she would have loved to reciprocate back but

Unfortunately it's either she's in love with her alhaji and do not wish to cheat on him or she entitled to be faithful to him, cause she's married.

So Mr lover Boi, leave her alone. Leave another man wife alone. Go find your own.

She's feeling sorry for u already.
What do some guys even gain, pursuing another man wife endlessly sad

You almost hit the nail on the head...quite close.
Truth is, when she dropped that statement, our convo had nothing whatsoever to do with falling in love or not.
It was a shocker...but I remained calm and flowed along.
You're right about a few things you said, which I'm not gonna highlight on, but she also said this..."I can't have sex unless I'm in love"
Again...there was no mention of sex in our Convo before she dropped that.

About loving Alhaji...well she told me in confidence, that she doesn't love him anymore.
She only feels something for him, because he's the father of the kids.
Now...dissect and analyse.
I like your analysis...quite close.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Truth is, when she dropped that statement, our convo had nothing whatsoever to do with falling in love or not.
You're right about a few things you said, which I'm not gonna highlight on, but she also said this..."I can't have sex unless I'm in love"

About loving Alhaji...well she told me in confidence, that she doesn't love him anymore.

She doesn't love him anymore and she still cannot have sex with you unless she's in love with you means, Guy! This babe no love you! Maybe your raps make her laugh or tickle her fancy but u will wait till thy kingdom comes before u see her pant.

She's not ready to cheat on her husband.with you, so let her be!

Na byforce she must love you? Or have feelings for u?

Na WA o
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Buhari will always be blamed until he leaves... As a matter of fact, I balme Buhari in advance. tongue

Re: ... by EOOJ(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
She is married bro.... Dats all i can say
Re: ... by youngfocus(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

mr man,man always knw numba of wife dey av jst like hw father no d number of children he av.that alaji leave her somewere does not mean alaji did not knw again weather he av wife somewere,even if she is leaving under the ground provided she has a children for her,so my 50 cent is for u to back off,keep distance frm her avoid privacy with her nd dirty talk that can plant seed of sex in her mind,jst see her as sister of u nd notin more,dont kill urs self young oooo,u knw all this rich man that did not av something to do with money if he caught u will smell ur anus,is only poor people that leave case for God,God will direct you sha
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

She doesn't love him anymore and she still cannot have sex with you unless she's in love with you means, Guy! This babe no love you! Maybe your raps make her laugh or tickle her fancy but u will wait till thy kingdom comes before u see her pant.

She's not ready to cheat on her husband.with you, so let her be!

Na byforce she must love you? Or have feelings for u?

Na WA o

Interesting...
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:
Please what does it mean when a married lady says this: I wish I can fall in love with you, but I can't, because I don't have the strength for it"

This lady in question is drop-dead gorgeous and married, who has been friends with me. We chat occasionally, I like her a lot, and she obviously likes me too, but it seems she's been fighting the feelings.

We were chatting and all of a sudden she dropped those lines: I wish I can fall in love with you...
Is she indirectly trying to tell me something?
Thoughts...

F00lish Boy, go and pass your JAMB first before the question can be answered
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
divicoded:

F00lish Boy, go and pass your JAMB first before the question can be answered

Why do idiots always rear up their ugly heads?
Listen up...you don't have to comment, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Engage brain, not stupidity!
Re: ... by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Britboy:

Why do idiots always rear up their ugly heads?
Listen up...you don't have to comment, if you have nothing meaningful to contribute.
Engage brain, not stupidity!
Is this what your mates are doing?
Your mates are there making money and here you are writing rvbbish here?
Where are some people idi0ts and stewpeed for God sake?
Re: ... by Britboy(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
divicoded:

Is this what your mates are doing?
Your mates are there making money and here you are writing rvbbish here?
Where are some people idi0ts and stewpeed for God sake?

Like they say: "don't wrestle with a pig, you'll both get muddy, and the pig will enjoy it"
In this context, you're the pig!
If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute...take a walk of shame and be gone for good!
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 31, 2018
Britboy:

Like they say: "don't wrestle with a pig, you'll both get muddy, and the pig will enjoy it"
In this context, you're the pig!
If you don't have anything reasonable to contribute...take a walk of shame and be gone for good!

I pity your life ! I cannot imagine this is what a young man will sit down to write

Your mates are sweating it out it the board rooms, here you are asking usvless and stvpid question about one married woman

Chai! Shame on you? Be productive for once in your life and stop this your usel3ss and unproductive infatuation.

Spit on your flatt head and walk out of thread
Re: ... by Burgerlomo: 4:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Shayneward1:
Run for your life.. a daughter of eve is about to destroy you.

Hnmm let those who have ears to hear cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Need Of A Man In Diaspora / An AMBW (asian Men Black Women) Thread. / Husband Takes His Wife Back To Her Parents NAKED After Catching Her With Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.