Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,715 members, 7,851,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders (15597 Views)

Kogi Deports ‘78 Northern Beggars’ To States Of Origin | Sahara Reporters / Senate Deports Young Ho Jo, Samsung MD. Says He's An Illegal Immigrant / Tension Grips Nigerian City As Separatist Leader Goes Missing - REUTERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2018
ststyreal:
You are a trouble maker!
Yes and so proud to trouble IPOB miscreants
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 10:21am On Jan 30, 2018
steppin:

You're trying too hard. It's getting old and boring.
Try something else.
Just get off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to say
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2018
Urchman27:

been wondering you and buhari who get sense pass
Na you get sense pass us, hope you are ok with that.
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Litmus: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2018
France.
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2018
iykomo666:
ipob is really tormenting u in dream an reality grin
Tell IPOB miscreants to say crap online, except I no see them
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
IPOB has no teeth to bite and that's why its members will always support any separatist group, even Boko Haram are their friends too. Shia Muslims, ISIS, Kurdish groups are all their friends, sore losers
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by dudebuck: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2018
This Buhari is very wicked
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by zendy: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
ekems2017:
Some times I am forced to think that Nigeria is cursed. How can you arrest people with playcards that are seeking for their freedom and leave those with guns that are killing people any how.

Because this people are from southern Cameroon that is why you arrested and locked them up and even denied them access to their lawyers of it were the other side of Cameroon you would have given them a place in Aso rock.

Nigeria is cursed. It is common knowledge that the 12 separatist leaders came to Nigeria for a meeting because it was not safe for them to hold the meeting in Cameroon where President Paul Biya has been chasing them for years. These men face persecution and torture back in Cameroon and a democratic country should not be deporting people to a place they face torture.

The problem is that the two dictators of Nigeria and Cameroon, Paul Biya and Buhari, are old men who dont understand anything about self determination. Nigeria and Cameroon are both signatories to article 20 of the African Charter snd article 2 of the UN charter on self determination. Biya and Buhari are just old men who have the old style mentality that the unity of every country is set in stone.

Just what did the 12 separatists do that this Government would deport them?

Terrible
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by mbos: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2018
MediumStout:
Southern Cameroon will never be allowed by buhari to use Nigerian as a springboard for breaking their country. Buhari did well this time. This will surely weaken IPOB's resolve. It's a win win for Nigeria

keep dreaming of a united one Nigeria without justice

1966 before you where born it started and 51 years later it still on.

cant you see it can never end till freedom comes

Benue people are begging to Join Now////

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by egoldman(m): 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Honestly i don't know what is the problem with Buhari , why take sides ? What threat are these guys to Buhari or Nigerian government ? Why don't you just leave them alone or at most give them conditions under which they would stay in Nigeria , like no political comments against the Cameroonian government from within Nigerian soil .
what if this guys start dealing badly with Nigerians in their state ? Don't we have enough problems already at home for this man to drag us into another country's internal issue ?
And coming to this action of his , does Buhari expect this guys to get fair trials from a brutal dictator like Paul Biya ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by DocHMD: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
EternalTruths:
I don't know why they choose to work with Nigerian government instead of IPOB.

Well they shot themselves in the foot by not doing proper research about Nigeria under Buhari a Hausa Fulani

Jonathan a Biafran would have given them refuge out of understanding but never Buhari.

Don't sweat it bro. Actually I saw this coming, during the clampdown of IPOB by dumbohari. A leader of Ambazonia resident in nigeria granted a newspaper interview in nigeria last year where he dissociated Ambazonia from IPOB and even insulted Biafrans and Kanu, maybe to curry the favour of Dumbohari and other zoogerian. I read it in Guardian or so and simply shook my head in disgust.

Few months later their refugees started trooping in, their leaders starting having meetings in nigeria. When I heard they were arrested, the word 'Karma' rang in my ears. Now dumbohari is now handing them over to their dictator to be massacred.

Traitors always get the short of the stick. Maybe everyone should concentrate on their own struggles. Good riddance!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by ATERI(m): 3:17am On Jan 31, 2018
When the Giant of Africa is led by a political kindergarten, this is what happens!
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by steppin: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Yyeske:
Just get off my mentions if you have nothing tangible to say
Take your own advice. Leave the politics section.
You have nothing good to contribute...just the same old recycled crap you've been vomiting.
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Okoroawusa: 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

What do you expect from me. I was going to ask you what concerns IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu with this issue now. Some of you have really lost it. There's a point where you should draw the line.
Nna,u r sounding mellow

Is everything alright?
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Okoroawusa: 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
egoldman:
Honestly i don't know what is the problem with Buhari , why take sides ? What threat are these guys to Buhari or Nigerian government ? Why don't you just leave them alone or at most give them conditions under which they would stay in Nigeria , like no political comments against the Cameroonian government from within Nigerian soil .
what if this guys start dealing badly with Nigerians in their state ? Don't we have enough problems already at home for this man to drag us into another country's internal issue ?
And coming to this action of his , does Buhari expect this guys to get fair trials from a brutal dictator like Paul Biya ?

If u allow them they grow n become uncontrollable
Al -shabab ve over ran Kenya even though it started as an opposition for in neighboring Somalia
Kenya,Uganda,Ethiopia n co r the biggest losers in Somalia decades of war
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Fidha254(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Al -shabab ve over ran Kenya even though it started as an opposition for in neighboring Somalia
There are tourists visiting Lamu Kenya, which is 60km from the somali border, despite travel warnings by their respective governments, There is also the biggest sea port under construction in same location.. don't believe everything you see on bbc,cnn

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by egoldman(m): 4:05am On Feb 04, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Al - shabab overran Kenya? what di did you smoke? Moreover, Al-Shabab does not operate in Uganda, Uganda has no border with Somalia, can you please give a link where Al-Shaba was or is a threat to Ethiopia.

Buhari has never arrested a single Fulani Herdsmen but he is quick to arrest rightful refugees and deport them to a dictator whos brutalities are well known.
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 04, 2018
Nigeria and Cameroon are like Siamese twins when it comes to oppressing and marginalizing sections of their population. It was a gross miscalculation for the Ambazonian freedom fighters to imagine that Nigeria government will be sympathetic to their plight.The freedom fighters completely ignored their true friends in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by DejiSantos: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 12:10am On Feb 05, 2018
AustineE1:

Am so dissappointed in you,not because of your unguided utterances which you are welly known for over the years but because i thought at this age and time,you should have been matured enough to discuss issues constructively.
The two 'shithole countries' governed by old junta's,with no appreciation of the tenents of democracy,disregarded the UN charter on political asspylum and refuges.
Rather than you condemning there barbaric attitude,you are here jumping around with your ignorance...my question is,how did Nigerian youths got to this all time low?Why youths all over the world are changing situations and are positively influencing there social-political environment.
I didn't see this earlier enough, lucky you
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Yyeske(m): 12:11am On Feb 05, 2018
AustineE1:

Am so dissappointed in you,not because of your unguided utterances which you are welly known for over the years but because i thought at this age and time,you should have been matured enough to discuss issues constructively.
The two 'shithole countries' governed by old junta's,with no appreciation of the tenents of democracy,disregarded the UN charter on political asspylum and refuges.
Rather than you condemning there barbaric attitude,you are here jumping around with your ignorance...my question is,how did Nigerian youths got to this all time low?Why youths all over the world are changing situations and are positively influencing there social-political environment.
You're lucky I didn't see this earlier
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by gartamanta: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2018
jomonic:
Nigeria and Cameroon are like Siamese twins when it comes to oppressing and marginalizing sections of their population. It was a gross miscalculation for the Ambazonian freedom fighters to imagine that Nigeria government will be sympathetic to their plight.The freedom fighters completely ignored their true friends in Nigeria.

I agree that it was gross miscalculation on the part of the Ambazonians to have come to Nigeria for their meeting. They should have known that the Government of Buhari was already persecuting self determination groups such as IPOB.

They should have gone to Ghana where good governance still exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by AustineE1: 5:39am On Feb 05, 2018
Yyeske:
You're lucky I didn't see this earlier
this sick st*por and a victim of mind control program of the buhari govt. Kept yelling that if only he had seen my post earlier.....what stops you from reacting now,guess you are equaly as deranged as your principal. Sick people everywhere,from the leadership to his followers!
Re: Nigeria Deports Cameroonian Separatist Leaders by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
gartamanta:

I agree that it was gross miscalculation on the part of the Ambazonians to have come to Nigeria for their meeting. They should have known that the Government of Buhari was already persecuting self determination groups such as IPOB.

They should have gone to Ghana where good governance still exists.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Activists Drag National Assembly To Court Over Failure To Impeach Buhari (PICS) / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman / NNPC Confirms IOCs Exit, Insists On Gas Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.