Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,595 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC (21012 Views)

Police: We Arrested Shina Peller For Mobilizing 50 Thugs To Attack Maroko Police / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Deceiving Muslims – MURIC Issues Warning / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Ibegtodiffer: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
Maybe MURIC hasn't seen this..

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by dammiecool(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2018
HungerBAD:
Is this Ishaq man normal?

When an average Nigerian is bothered about how to put food on their table, this fanatic with a questionable professorship wants to be the Femi Kayode of religious matters.

Are Christians and what they do your problem?

And which CAN are we talking about again?the same CAN filled with slick and dubious Pastors fighting Daddy Freeze to protect their Tithes?how can they even have that chance to mobilize Christians to vote when they busy scamming anything that moves near their churches?

Nigerians are way smarter than to be playing politics of religion,and tribal affiliation now.

Ambode is the first Christian to be elected in Lagos State. Lagos State has always been ruled by Muslim Governors(elected I mean) and who made this possible?was it not the Muslim Ruling Class in Lagos? Like Tinubu and the rest.

Truth is, we are no longer tied to the scam of voting by religious affiliations again.

If Olumba Olumba, Guru Maharaji or an Atheist like Seun contest against Buhari,and their Agenda looks good, I will vote for them as a Christian.

I don't need a Pastor to convince me on that.

So Micheal Otedola na muslim shocked shocked oga dont say what u dont knw

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Asbaba(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with our religious leaders, they seems to obsessed with so called religious acts while common man is starving to death. they should help him first b4 telling him about scriptures or anything of that sorts.

how do you expect a hungry man to religion abiding while all he knows is to put food to his mouth. just morons
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Belmot(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2018
BAILMONEY:
YORUBA CHRISTIANS ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLEsad
Ibo christians are gonna enjoy it. Oponu

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Segmat1: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2018
Some people just like to cause troubles when there is peace,what concern religion with politic?How many people had been helped by Muslim and Christian leaders?only what they know is to making unnecessary noise on social media.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2018
dumb! buhari is a blunder! kiss D truth!
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Rasdagama: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Even if this is true, isn't it a back up call to the one made by Buhari in 2011, when he said Muslims should vote only for Muslims.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by powerkey: 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:

I know you are a patriot
Only on baba alone we differ
Hopeless Yoruba he-diot claiming middle belt....

Your hate speeches against Igbos will find you out one day.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by CSTR2: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yoruba people get problem sha.

I can see why they fought the longest intra-ethnic wars in Africa among themselves like savages

Thank God for one naijeria. The near -equal religious divide in yorubaland would have been a ticking time bomb.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by zegxy: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Somebody should tell Prof Ishaq or what name is he called, that he too should go and mobilize his Muslims brothers to vote for Muslims contestant of their choice. Every one is entitled to hi choice. I wonder how a so called professor talks like an illiterate.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by zegxy: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
This attention seeking Prof is a religious fanatic.What did he say about the massacre in Benue? Nothing. I know his kind, they are the one that hides under the canopy of Islam, and will be collecting money from the Saudi Arabia Authority under the guise that they are propagating the religion over here in Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by anzaku47(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
What do they expect.? For me I have the obligation to fight for my faith. Am also a fanatic to my faith.
I love Christianity ##

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by lilAZeeZ(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
I think Muslim are d 70% population in this country. so even if Nigerian to vote against religion North will go up
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by toye440: 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
This fool needs to understand Christians r d life wire of these country. His kind brought nothing but genocide to d table.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Emyogalanya: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
IS HE AFRAID OF LOSS DID BUHARI NOT DO SAME
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by mbos: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
OF COURSE//

THE ZOO SHOLUD BE DIVIDED ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE

- COL MOUMMAR GHADAFFI (2002)

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by skydeexie(m): 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Quran commands Muslims to not befriend Jews and Christians based on Chapter 5 verse 52.

Quran. [5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people.

So, why and what is the MURIC Professor talking about? Why is he fuming about CAN. Did Buhari not made the same statement during one of his campaigns that muslims should only vote for muslims?

He should be grateful that Christians vote only for candidates who can deliver. Christians voted for Shagari, Abiola/Babagana Kingibe, Yar' adua and now Bubu who has failed us woefully. Just shut up your muric professorial mouth and face your islamic studies.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by emmasege: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Please which institution dashed this fanatic 'Prof'?
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Nuel112: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
lilAZeeZ:
I think Muslim are d 70% population in this country. so even if Nigerian to vote against religion North will go up
what are you saying?
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by clickwtB(m): 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
CAN please register as a political party and save us the stress!
A real,serious,honest with FEAR of GOD religious organisation should not be corrupt and promote anarchy and also intolerance!
Prof.Ishaq is 100%saying the truth!
Please lets promote religious tolerance and real fear of GOD.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by emmasege: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This one man organization called MURIC again ....Nigerians going to vote out Buhari not because he is a Muslim but because he is totally inept and a total failure..
Please tell that Al Qaeda of a Prof. His type can only be comfortable with a jihadist like Buhari. In 2019, the presidential contest is going to be between PDP & APC, both of which will field Muslim candidates.

I as a Christian will vote for any other candidate from the north apart from Buhari. No northern politician that I know is more fanatical than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by mbos: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
clickwtB:
CAN please register as a political party and save us the stress!
A real,serious,honest with FEAR of GOD religious organisation should not be corrupt and promote anarchy and also intolerance!
Prof.Ishaq is 100%saying the truth!
Please lets promote religious tolerance and real fear of GOD.

Quran commands Muslims to not befriend Jews and Christians based on Chapter 5 verse 52.

Quran. [5:52] O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. And whoso among you takes them for friends is indeed one of them. Verily, Allah guides not the unjust people.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by mikaael(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
ThankGodEdeh:
How this man take become professor sef?

na too much book dey worry him head
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by seyi360(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
HungerBAD:
Is this Ishaq man normal?

When an average Nigerian is bothered about how to put food on their table, this fanatic with a questionable professorship wants to be the Femi Kayode of religious matters.

Are Christians and what they do your problem?

And which CAN are we talking about again?the same CAN filled with slick and dubious Pastors fighting Daddy Freeze to protect their Tithes?how can they even have that chance to mobilize Christians to vote when they busy scamming anything that moves near their churches?

Nigerians are way smarter than to be playing politics of religion,and tribal affiliation now.

Ambode is the first Christian to be elected in Lagos State. Lagos State has always been ruled by Muslim Governors(elected I mean) and who made this possible?was it not the Muslim Ruling Class in Lagos? Like Tinubu and the rest.

Truth is, we are no longer tied to the scam of voting by religious affiliations again.

If Olumba Olumba, Guru Maharaji or an Atheist like Seun contest against Buhari,and their Agenda looks good, I will vote for them as a Christian.

I don't need a Pastor to convince me on that.

Do you have to classify all Pastors as dubious to make your point? Yet you claim to be a Christian, I wonder what brand of Christian you are.

Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
He's making sense, God can use anyone to turn the nation around, so it does not matter which religion the candidate will come from.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Xano(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
Interesting

MURIC has been mobilizing muslims to vote a muslims to vote a muslims for years.

In mosques, their Imams have been propagating their agenda for years.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by Guyman02: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
One man Muslim agency always in the media. nonsense!
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by olaoluwa2054(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Muric abi weytin u c all ur self when will u pple receive brain..
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by jeruzi(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
sarrki:
Both CAN and Muric should shut up

How have they helped common Man ?

Hopeless bunch of mofos
You shut up for telling CAN to shut up.
CAN, PFN,and other Christian body is why your over politically contious, power hunger muslims have not turned the Church to a cemetary.
We love our own.
Re: 2019 Elections: CAN Is Mobilizing Christians To Vote Against Muslims - MURIC by jeruzi(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
lilAZeeZ:
Who give them 70%. You had better stop this false statistical analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili On Atiku Abubaker / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.