Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife (1211 Views)

Having A Nigerian Wife And Kids In The UK Is Worse Than Slavery / Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by Godslove2018: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2018
Good evening ma,

I read with laughter at your post this morning about a girl that was trying to seduce her boss. I also laughed because I know most girls who think they have no man in their lives think going after married men is a norm. Imagine this mumu girl vowing to sleep with another woman’s husband and the mumu man already following her like a dog following fresh bone.

You see,a few years ago,my husband decided he wanted to start fcking his secretary. I found out because I made arrangements with any Driver my husband employs to be my spy and let me know if anything is unusual. So when Yusuf gave me info that Doris,that skinny bitch was fcking my husband of almost 12 years. Someone I met when he didnt have shit,a man I suffered with,made unthinkable sacrifices for,I knew it was game time!

I investigated this girl Doris. I found out that she was in a relationship with a someone in the US. This guy was actually her fiance. He had done introduction,so her family was involved. I traveled to the US to see this guy and told him what his girl was doing. Of course,I had pictures to prove my case. He was mad and was going to call her but I told him I had a plan.The plan was to actually pay this girl back in her own coin. So we agreed. I took pictures with her man. Just causal pictures. We put those pictures together with the pictures of Doris and my husband doing the nasty and I mailed them to Doris. I made sure it was hand delivered to her. The mail also had a note from her man in it saying that he was no longer interested in marrying her. We then packaged another set of pictures,this time of Doris and my husband,me and her fiancee and sent to Doris parents. The second package contained a note from the anonymous tip saying that if Doris does not stop seeing my husband,the pictures of her and my husband will be sent to all the blogs and released on social media.

I eventually got some guys to visit Doris . Their job was just to make her feel the cold blade of a very sharp knife. They were not to touch her,just make sure she got the message.

After all my plans above. I carried on with life very happy. Of course,all hell broke loose afterwards. My husband immediately

http://livelystones.com.ng/4592-2/#comment-1415
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by dloxvic666: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
I was recommended to this professional hacker, He helped me to expose all my partner’s secret that kept my marriage intact, who he was cheating with and all…He has video proofs, Contact him on: dloxvichackskool @ g m a i l . com contact phone : +1 6 1 9 6 3 2 5 9 2 6 his services include hacking (hint: mobile phones, Instagram, Facebook, gmail,twitter, whatsapp, kik, bank account, iphones, MeetMe, Snapchat, WeChat, hike etc.), tracking, cloning ,upgrading result,preventing you from been hacked or tracked,Adding any important account to your account without account owner knowing he can also help you to spy on your spouse so that you'll know whether he or she is cheating. he can also teach hacking at a very affordable price.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by liquidlove2018: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
I dont advice anyone to be hacking into one another phone or social media account. it will cause issues. its better each one stay on his lane.

dloxvic666:
I was recommended to this professional hacker, He helped me to expose all my partner’s secret that kept my marriage intact, who he was cheating with and all…He has video proofs, Contact him on: dloxvichackskool @ g m a i l . com contact phone : +1 6 1 9 6 3 2 5 9 2 6 his services include hacking (hint: mobile phones, Instagram, Facebook, gmail,twitter, whatsapp, kik, bank account, iphones, MeetMe, Snapchat, WeChat, hike etc.), tracking, cloning ,upgrading result,preventing you from been hacked or tracked,Adding any important account to your account without account owner knowing he can also help you to spy on your spouse so that you'll know whether he or she is cheating. he can also teach hacking at a very affordable price.
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by Lewaluv(f): 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
I tire oo of mumus
Re: Cheating Gone Wrong: Adventures Of A Crazy Nigerian Wife by Kdon2: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Godslove2018:
Good evening ma,

I read with laughter at your post this morning about a girl that was trying to seduce her boss. I also laughed because I know most girls who think they have no man in their lives think going after married men is a norm. Imagine this mumu girl vowing to sleep with another woman’s husband and the mumu man already following her like a dog following fresh bone.

You see,a few years ago,my husband decided he wanted to start fcking his secretary. I found out because I made arrangements with any Driver my husband employs to be my spy and let me know if anything is unusual. So when Yusuf gave me info that Doris,that skinny bitch was fcking my husband of almost 12 years. Someone I met when he didnt have shit,a man I suffered with,made unthinkable sacrifices for,I knew it was game time!

I investigated this girl Doris. I found out that she was in a relationship with a someone in the US. This guy was actually her fiance. He had done introduction,so her family was involved. I traveled to the US to see this guy and told him what his girl was doing. Of course,I had pictures to prove my case. He was mad and was going to call her but I told him I had a plan.The plan was to actually pay this girl back in her own coin. So we agreed. I took pictures with her man. Just causal pictures. We put those pictures together with the pictures of Doris and my husband doing the nasty and I mailed them to Doris. I made sure it was hand delivered to her. The mail also had a note from her man in it saying that he was no longer interested in marrying her. We then packaged another set of pictures,this time of Doris and my husband,me and her fiancee and sent to Doris parents. The second package contained a note from the anonymous tip saying that if Doris does not stop seeing my husband,the pictures of her and my husband will be sent to all the blogs and released on social media.

I eventually got some guys to visit Doris . Their job was just to make her feel the cold blade of a very sharp knife. They were not to touch her,just make sure she got the message.

After all my plans above. I carried on with life very happy. Of course,all hell broke loose afterwards. My husband immediately

http://livelystones.com.ng/4592-2/#comment-1415

that's too long. just go to Facebook after you get her number and expose her to all her friend list and remember to tag all her friends too. that will make sure she got massive readers! Just unsecret her affair that's all. it works badin!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up / Guys Ceck Out My New Nairaland Wife And Tell Me What You Think / Lady Tweets About 'mediocre' Who Date Exceptional Women But Can't Handle Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.