Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up (1217 Views)

+18: How She Activated My Mumu Button [Men Only] / If A Guy Doesn't Propose After 2 Years Of Dating, Propose To Him / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by juwonloo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
pss am not that good in writng , pardon my ERRoR

It all started this match, when a beautiful gorgeous girl in my working place was asking me out 3 times I decline her proposer.
she is offering me all access to her, but I hardly fall for her, to cut the long story short, she started avoiding me shouting at me in public,
when ever I try to comfort her, she will say I av fvck up, later on I now decided to give her what she want,
I ask her out to The place eatry , after the meal I now decided to pour my mind, she insist she is not a cheap girl, I am not dating her how will I have the access to her body, she told me I had low self-esteem, she said a lot about me, which I confirm its true,
we quarrel and left each other DAT day,
after some days we started talking now am telling her I love her I confess love to her, she said she can't date me, I cried, she said they are many girls that want me as their guy I shld just pick one,

now I am in a relationships with a beautiful damsel in my area,
she activated my heart to love back.
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by UDUJ(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
juwonloo:
pss am not that good in writng , pardon my ERRoR

It all started this match, when a beautiful gorgeous girl in my working place was asking me out 3 times I decline her proposer.
she is offering me all access to her, but I hardly fall for her, to cut the long story short, she started avoiding me shouting at me in public,
when ever I try to comfort her, she will say I av fvck up, later on I now decided to give her what she want,
I ask her out to The place eatry , after the meal I now decided to pour my mind, she insist she is not a cheap girl, I am not dating her how will I have the access to her body, she told me I had low self-esteem, she said a lot about me, which I confirm its true,
we quarrel and left each other DAT day,
after some days we started talking now am telling her I love her I confess love to her, she said she can't date me, I cried, she said they are many girls that want me as their guy I shld just pick one,

now I am in a relationships with a beautiful damsel in my area,
she activated my heart to love back.

Sorry what's the moral of this story? Or you are trying to let us know you're starting a Diary?

5 Likes

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by donstan18: 9:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by Shugavee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Sorry what's the moral of this story? Or you are trying to let us know you're starting a Diary?
leave this dog alone : grin
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by UDUJ(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
leave this dog alone : grin

Shugavee dearie kiss kiss

How has your day been?

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by peterswagg(m): 9:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
You want to fake a story and you can’t even compose it well.smh
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by Shugavee(f): 9:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Shugavee dearie kiss kiss

How has your day been?
lol fine!! quite fun!! The romance section has been drama drama cheesy cheesy

How abt yours?
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by SingleDaddy: 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
What's this?. You cried? cry I'm sorry for you. What the fvck are you trying to tell us. PlEase use your native language, Igbo, Yoruba or hausa

1 Like

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by CAPSLOCKED: 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

MY OWN SUGGESTION IS THAT HE STARTS ENGLISH LESSONS.

APPROXIMATELY ZERO OUNCE OF INFORMATION WAS PASSED FROM THIS GUY TO WE THE READERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by Jamie90(m): 9:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
undecided

I think she realized how bad your English was during chats, or maybe she never understood your gibberish.

Well, get an English tutor ,so that history won't repeat itself
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by UDUJ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MY OWN SUGGESTION IS THAT HE STARTS ENGLISH LESSONS.

APPROXIMATELY ZERO OUNCE OF INFORMATION WAS PASSED FROM THIS GUY TO WE THE READERS.

cheesy Truer words have never been said bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by UDUJ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
lol fine!! quite fun!! The romance section has been drama drama cheesy cheesy

How abt yours?

My day was great. Had some fun outdoors and more fun indoors reading all the e-fights on Nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by Shugavee(f): 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

My day was great. Had some fun outdoors and more fun indoors reading all the e-fights on Nairaland cheesy
smiley smiley smiley enjoy ur night dear kiss kiss
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by onecornerboy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
OKAY.....NEXT
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
UDUJ:

Ask him, stupid write up.
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by juwonloo(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
peterswagg:
You want to fake a story and you can’t even compose it well.smh

am not faking any story here
Re: She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up by kelish(f): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
so how do you want us to understand your story

(1) (Reply)

Woman Fixes Wedding Ceremony For 2 Chickens (photos) / Dear Ladies, How Are You Coping With Menstrual Wahala?? -C.G.A / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.