Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Who Cheats More? Men Or Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Cheats More? Men Or Women (1394 Views)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Which Nigerian Girl Cheats More? Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, Edo / Live Poll Who Cheats More, Guys Or Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by noniwealth(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2010
Is cheating more common with men or they are just loose about it
Its easier for men to accept that" yes i am sleeping with her so, "
but the woman would rather be caught red handed than admit he sleeps with her when the hubby is away
Its easier for men to pick a girlfriends call while the wife is somewhere around but the woman would rather say
Please dont call me today i will be out with my husband
What im saying is its common with men cos they can afford to leave traces while the woman will never
I hope u get where im coming from
What do you think?
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by erniewhez(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2010
cheating is common with married men than married woman, but in dating its common with girls.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by erniewhez(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
cheating is common with married men than married woman, but in dating its common with ladies.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by neily(f): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2010
This topic is not a new one here. And we all know that men cheat more. Both married and unmarried.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by harakiri(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
@Post

You cannot compare women and men when it comes to cheating.WOMEN CHEAT MORE THAN MEN! ! ! What differentiates them is, men "advertise" their cheating while women would rather be caught dead than admit to cheating.Even when a woman is caught red handed with another man in bed, she will still try to play the victim and blame her actions on her husband/boyfriend ( I HAVE WITNESSED THIS LIVE AND DIRECT!).

When it comes to emotional blackmail, manipulation and lies. . .women are light years ahead of guys.For decades, men have always been proud to be the ones accused of cheating the most but women know better.

I know a guy who married the most "wifey material" out there and he recently discovered that two out of the 3 kids she has are for another man! This is a woman who looks and acts like she cant hurt a fly!

End of!

1 Like

Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Krimz(f): 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
Because u have witnessed or know of someone dat has been imvolved but dis is not a topic for discussion men cheat more than women
SIMPLEZ!!!
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by samnaija: 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2010
Krimz:

Because u have witnessed or know of someone dat has been imvolved but dis is not a topic for discussion men cheat more than women
SIMPLEZ!!!

prof uve done ur research and found that out. abeg its the same.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Areaboy2(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2010
we cant help it  sad  
i guess its the way we are wired,

men cheat more, like 9 out of 10 guys will cheat, and 3 out of 10 women will cheat,

but it is soooooooooooooooooo much worse when women cheat, why? women attach emotions to everything. before she can open her legs wide for you, she must really like you,
unlike guys,  get in, get out, faster than anyone can say cheese burger tongue
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Jaideyone(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2010
50:50
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by kay0195: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2010
na men win the award for this one na. u no need anybody to tell u. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Freiburger(m): 11:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
Cheating has got nothing to do with gender. A dog is a dog, while a b-i-t-c-h is a biaaatch.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Gifted01(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2010
if a man cheat is now news bcus they did it if only thier woman is not active,but that of a woman is a common habit cus most of them now-even take sex as handshake
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by afiq(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2010
B O T H cheesy
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Girl846(f): 3:37am On Apr 19, 2010
When people cheat, they cheat with someone,
When men cheat - they cheat with another woman.
When women cheat - they cheat with another man.

In the end, the equation kind of balances out.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Osama10(m): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2010
When you cheat its always with someone, so its both.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by fubiluv: 11:06am On Apr 19, 2010
Cheating is all about decision.
Both Men and Women can decide that.
But,i think its an easier decision for Men than women.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by harakiri(m): 3:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
Where in reside in lag (amuwo odofin area to be precise), the place is over run by a high influx of hotels/resorts.If you are opportuned to have a one-on-one discussion with the managers of these hotels concerning the women that come there, they will outrightly tell you that most of the women that lodge there with guys are MARRIED! And they usually come during the daytime when their husbands believe they are either at their place of business or shopping for household needs.They book short time, do the big nasty and are back home in a couple of hours without anyone knowing anything. Funny thing is, a lot of these women are married to loving/caring and faithful husbands (why do bad things happen to good guys? ? ? lol)

You won't see these women boasting about their escapades.It's guys who do that and that's why it seems guys are the worst culprits. If a man cheats, who does he do it with?Is it not with a woman? A lot of people who patronize hotels are married and it's usually a married man VS a married woman OR a single man VS a married woman.

Find out for yourself.

End of!
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Fiobaby(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2010
Story! How true is ur story?
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by dayokanu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 20, 2010
I agree with harakiri
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by harakiri(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2010
Fiobaby:

Story! How true is your story?

I'm not a fan of baseless talk.Like i said earlier, GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF! ! !
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
Everyone cheats. It isn't constrained to a particular gender and the ratio is probably the same.
Re: Who Cheats More? Men Or Women by sayso: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2010
both

(1) (Reply)

Why Does He Just Disappear ? / -- / Lamentations Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.