Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo (3048 Views)

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / How I Was Informed Of Oyedepo’s Wife Death, Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I did.

I stumbled on him talking about a constitution.

I was watching a YouTube video he featured in, when I heard him make mention of a Winners Chapel constitution and long term plans put on paper

He said something about how long the constitution stands and when next it is due for a review
It's the exact, I don't remember.
I never thought I'll bring it up, so didn't bother sticking it in my head.
Ok.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Ok.
I can't find it.
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Statsocial would have known
but he has deactivated his account, just like I knew eventually he would do

I'll give the searching another go though
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
[quote e=Sarassin post=64698525]
The story had already been told so the boasting of YHWH is superfluous to the universal story of the "suffering servant".[/quote]
The story of Job had already be told by who?
Read your scriptures more closely you will find that Job was not Israelite, I will not derail the thread by going into details.[/quote]
Mia Caro, i never said Job was an Israelite neither did the Bible. He was from the East. He, without a doubt came from where the Wise Magi came from to visit Christ. East of Jerusalem is either Mesopotamia or Babylon. My point is, one doesn't need to be an Israelite to be a servant of YHWH. Every human belongs to Him, rebellion made some become outcasts doesn't mean He can not still use them to fulfill His purposes.

He called Cyrus of Persia His servant long before he was even born. Cyrus helped built the Walls of Jerusalem without even knowing it was prophesied that he wld.

It just seems to me that somehow, Pastors, Shepherd's and Daddy G.O's always contrive to live la dolce vita whilst the rest of you pay the price, I guess the blessings are limited in nature.[/quote]

Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
1 Corinthians:9:7

If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
1 Corinthians:9:11

Shey na our money dem dey chop? We are willingly, cheerfully ready to pay the price.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I can't find it.
It's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Statsocial would have known
but he has deactivated his account, just like I knew eventually he would do

I'll give the searching another go though
Oh pls bros, don't put yourself through all that stress biko. After a long day, pls just rest your nerves, don't worry.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Himmler: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Lol
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Rachealoduah:
shut up your dirty mouth or God will shut it up for you,ungrateful chid
cheap scare tactics.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

The richman made rich by God or by greed? I asked you a question sir. Should we say Oyedepo is Richer than Job whom YHWH said to have boasted before Satan?

God says The entire earth belongs to Him with all the Gold, silver and every other thing in it, what does he intend to do with allnof these? give it to the sons of satan? No. Satan is a lair. That's why he has fooled men to believe that prosperity is a sin. It's the lir of the devil. God can not heap gold for the sons of darkness.

The Rich man in that Scripture is not a servant of God. He got his money through greed and stealing. YHWH promised that those who will serve Him the way He commands will be prosperous and we see it in the lives of His servants.

If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.
Job:36:11.

Solomon loved the Lord, and He prospered him beyond measure, only he got stupid and acted stupidly afterwards. Oyedepo no reach solomon for toe nail sef

Make una leave this matter. My God is the King and Lord of the Kingdoms of the earth, He will not keep His kids poor while giving wealth to.the sons of darkness.

If only we will know to practice the Principles of the Kingodm, what He do for us, eyes will see and marvel, ears will hear and tingle.

Mia Caro, during my Hibernation period, i prayed a prayer saying, 'If Wealth will stop me from frequently appearing before Him because i won't have need to ask for stuff, then, i don't ever need wealth'. He respomded by saying,

1.'Money is to solve problems, keep it impersonal, if you don't allow it into you, you'll be fine.

2. Wear clothes to cover unclothedness, not for display.

3. Vehicles are for easy mobility.

If you see and treat these things are such, you will be fine.

So, i have resolved to take these things impersonal, before now, there's nothing i have that i can't give out. Nothing is too important to give out.

So, yeah, he who serves Him, He will bless. For, that was me trying to run away from plenty money, but He instructed me how to handle things.

""Job whom YHWH said to have boasted before Satan?""

So Satan goes to heaven n makes discussions with God? It seems those 2 guys are cousins...grin.

Meanwhile Solomon is a king, stop comparing him with Oyedepo who is an unemployed man.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Oh pls bros, don't put yourself through all that stress biko. After a long day, pls just rest your nerves, don't worry.
September 2010
Commissioning of the drafting committee for the making of a constitution/operational manual for the Living Faith church Worldwide

September 7, 2012
Church Constitution
:
The MANDATE, operational manual of the church clearly spelling out doctrines
and history of the church as well as administration and succession was commissioned.
Constitution was silent on ordination of new Bishops.

I slept off whilst going through some YouTube videos I suspected is where I heard him mentioned the constitution
I will continue the search when next possible but for now the above excerpts might interest you
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
September 2010
Commissioning of the drafting committee for the making of a constitution/operational manual for the Living Faith church Worldwide

September 7, 2012
Church Constitution
:
The MANDATE, operational manual of the church clearly spelling out doctrines
and history of the church as well as administration and succession was commissioned.
Constitution was silent on ordination of new Bishops.

I slept off whilst going through some YouTube videos I suspected is where I heard him mentioned the constitution
I will continue the search when next possible but for now the above excerpts might interest you

You are indeed resilient. I like that. But, you didn't need to go through all the stress.

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Job whom YHWH said to have boasted before Satan?""

So Satan goes to heaven n makes discussions with God? It seems those 2 guys are cousins...grin.

Meanwhile Solomon is a king, stop comparing him with Oyedepo who is an unemployed man.
You are a kid and talks as such, look for your mates and play with them, in the sand

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by MuttleyLaff: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:
You are indeed resilient. I like that. But, you didn't need to go through all the stress.
I will, get the actual video, where he mentioned the constitution and the other more things he also said when he talked about Winners Chapel's constitution
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

You are a kid and talks as such, look for your mates and play with them, in the sand
Oyedepo is unemployed, he lives off the goodness of other hard working people across Nigeria. He's same with any beggar around.

And yes the Christian Satan n the Christian God still meet n discuss. They are not enemies like u blindly choose to believe. Devil strolls into heaven wen he pleases grin.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 10:38am On Feb 02, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Oyedepo is unemployed, he lives off the goodness of other hard working people across Nigeria. He's same with any beggar around.
Do you even earn a salary yet? Your penny is not in what he lives on,so why you constipated? He is living off our goodness, we are not complaining. Why is that a pronlem to you? Are you jealous? If it's easy try living off other people for a werk and see. Hahahahahahaha.
What a bitter soul.

PrecisionFx:

And yes the Christian Satan n the Christian God still meet n discuss. They are not enemies like u blindly choose to believe. Devil strolls into heaven wen he pleases grin.
And he shall stroll into hellfire when all is said and done, be glad to stroll in with him.

Now, move along and play with your mates, in the sand

1 Like

Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Emmanystone: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I will, get the actual video, where he mentioned the constitution and the other more things he also said when he talked about Winners Chapel's constitution
Okay sir.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
Emmanystone:

Do you even earn a salary yet? Your penny is not in what he lives on,so why you constipated? He is living off our goodness, we are not complaining. Why is that a pronlem to you? Are you jealous? If it's easy try living off other people for a werk and see. Hahahahahahaha.
What a bitter soul.

And he shall stroll into hellfire when all is said and done, be glad to stroll in with him.

Now, move along and play with your mates, in the sand

Gods cousin won't stroll to hellfire nah, they both are heavenly people...grin.

I do not need to own a salary before I say that oyedepo is unemployed n that he lives off the monies members give him because he's scared the hell outta them that God will punish them if they don't give him 15 - 30 percent of their earning...gringringringrin.

I can't be jealous of an unemployed man who begs for food, am far above that...
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by StevieGee27: 4:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rachealoduah:
shut up your dirty mouth or God will shut it up for you,ungrateful chid
You idiot, keep on donating your money to fraudsters rather than helping the needy.
Brainwashed wasters.
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
StevieGee27:

You idiot, keep on donating your money to fraudsters rather than helping the needy.
Brainwashed wasters.
thank you,shebi you say my money so why is it paining you so much?if that money I pay has brought about the change I greatly required in my life I'm willing to pay even more as God blesses me the more,what you don't know is that this so called donations are given to God out of appreciation of what God has done for you,not the pastors(mind you some offerings are made specially for pastors,which is indicated by the person) afterall you weren't forced,so what happens afterwards with the money is not much of your concern.Now listen to me I can even give God a million naira and even more as he continues to bless me,if it pains you so much, my dear go soak garri for river!
Re: How I Wish Nijaz Could Do This For The Likes Of Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
StevieGee27:

Brainwashed wasters.
I have noticed that your pain comes from the money we give in church my dear don't let that one get into you too muchoo if not you'll just die untimely cause this era we are now is for the glorification of the church and the sons of God,you are yet to see more things,Papa Oyedepo will be far richer than he is now and if you're hating on him you're just killing yourself slowly,talking about giving where were you when relieve materials were sent to Benue and one other state,you'll not see that one only the one your bad belle eyes chooses to see you'll see

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye Who Predicted 'riots Before Election' Reveals New Sho / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: / A Disturbing Question Concerning Muslim Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.