Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (47278 Views)

TEMI {MINE} All About True Love And True Betrayal! By Temioluwa Kenny / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Fierce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 12:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Make them imprison jaye already angry

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2018
Y'all waddup?

Ali felt offended by the suggestion that he should have rooted for her happiness.

“Who does that?” he asked himself.

He couldn’t imagine how he would trade his own happiness for another person’s. If it would give only Hadiza the happiness, it perhaps would be cool but extending it to Jaye, that would amount to him shooting his own ass.

He was sure it was a matter of time before Hadiza’s heart melted. After all, she was a lady. Her feelings would change over time especially with Jaye out of the equation.

“You mean root for your happiness even if it doesn’t make me happy?” he asked.

He knew the question wouldn’t be answered but he asked it anyway. He thought he was laying foundation for the next one which should be the last straw.

“You’re making it look as if I am the bad guy. Any man would do anything to have you, you know? Just so you know I was only running after you but Jaye? He actually killed a person. Can you imagine that? If he’s lucky, he may get a life sentence and maybe sometimes in the future get a pardon from some kind governor by which time we’d be done having children. You just have to move on” he paused once in a while to let the message sink in.

The message truly did sink in but it sunk and mixed with the irritants and anger hormones in her. By the time he was done, her anger had reached its climax. She unloaded all her sadness, worries, anger and frustrations in one delicate and soft looking but powerful fist and landed it on Ali… on his forehead.

She sprang up and made for the door. She ran aimlessly. Fortunately for her, when she got to the gate, the guards’ guard was down, not that she noticed it but it helped her. Things later got unfortunate for her as she ran out of the gate. She ran into a car, the driver had marched the break several times but it didn’t respond until the car kissed the straying lady.

It dawned on the driver that he had killed a person. Should he do a hit and run? What if the house has a CCTV mounted somewhere? Should he call on the household?

He decided not to waste valuable time on calling people. There may still be life left in her. He would take her to the hospital first and ascertain her status after which he would come to report at the house.

By the time Ali could gather himself and get out, she was gone. Not totally gone, she left some blood on the road. Later that day he got the confirmation that she was indeed totally gone. Not to be seen in this life again, maybe… only maybe, her look alike.

He got a text from an anonymous number.

“I am sorry sir. Someone ran into my car from of your house. Before we could get to the hospital she gave up. I can’t afford a faceoff with you so I dumped her at the sharp bend on Gerimi express road. I am not a bad man but I can’t just face the wrath of your likes. I hope you understand me. Accept my condolence.” The text read.

Ali rushed to the described road but found no body, no corpse but he did find a blood stain at some point. He searched and searched, checked mortuaries and hospitals all to avail. He tried everything he could, but it was over, sadly over.

39 http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/03/11/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-39/

Full Book https://okadabooks.com/book/about/switched/17272

Goodnight y'all

2 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by heryoub22(m): 10:01pm On Mar 11, 2018
My oga this story just dey Give me joy. Karma will soon caught up with Ali and Barnabas. More ink bro

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2018
heryoub22:
My oga this story just dey Give me joy. Karma will soon caught up with Ali and Barnabas. More ink bro
I am glad it does. Yeah, I hope Karma does too.
Thanks man *
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 10:42am On Mar 13, 2018
GOOD MORNING Y'ALL!

Thirty Nine

The turn of events grew all forms of regret out of Adams. He wished he could turn back the hands of time. Only if he could undo all he had done, from trying to bond Rihanat and Jaye, to the scheming with Ali. Only if he had not done all these, maybe things would not have been this gloomy.

He had no friends. No one knew the whereabouts of Jaye, so he carried the blame for his disappearance. He almost got locked up by Jaye’s mum but was lucky enough not to be at home the day she brought police men. He became a running man, couldn’t go to work nor sleep at home. He was evasive but Jaye’s mother did not relent. He knew it was a matter of time before he got caught so decided to leave town.

He decided to see if he could raise fund off Ali. He would leave the country all together. Perhaps he could go study some more, maybe get another degree.

Ali had been badly pressed by the turn of events and didn’t need any drama to complicate matters especially when he learnt that Jaye’s mother had been on Adams’ neck.

He didn’t care about the mother really. Her son was in jail already and there a glaring evidence for the crime he had been convicted for he could call her bluff but for Adams, he was at the heart of the scheme. If he bent to pressure, he and his father might as well replace Jaye in jail.

Though he couldn’t see that happening, there had been no evidence that they killed Ken and Domino. The evidence or evidences were as good as non existence. What he feared was another scandal. The last time it happened, it almost cost his father his ambitions and now that he was preparing for party primaries, nothing should be risked.

He would have Adams silenced for life but he still didn’t have control over X-Ray and dared not bother father with another mess of his own, not this time. If he couldn’t take his life, he could make him disappear. He made arrangements for Adams to travel out of the country. Away from mouths and ears and pens that destroy political ambitions.

Adams heaved sighs of relief like he had struggled all his life and now finally got peace. He was glad to be free from everything back home. The old friends turned hostile enemy, the friend’s mummy who would stop at nothing to put him behind bars, the girl he had always loved.

Rihanat pained him the most. Why can’t she see what he had sacrificed for her happiness? He loved her but wanted her to be happy and he hustled for it, now she won’t even look him in the eyes.

He eventually had to put all of that behind him. It was time for him to move on, to get on with life, make new friends, get a degree. To easily blend with his new environment where French language was the air mouths breathe. He thought he needed people who spoke his language. People like him, Africans preferably Nigerians.

It didn’t take him long before he met one Zaccheus. To be fair, Zaccheus found him. More accurately, Zaccheus found his voice.

Like Adams, Zaccheus always wanted to meet ‘his people’. He heard him asking a ‘silent question’ in a rather loud voice. It was supposed to be silent in the library and Adams’ loud voice might have spelt embarrassment for him in capital letters but it really didn’t matter to him for what followed was bigger than any form embarrassment.

Zaccheus heard the voice and knew instantly it was a Nigerian voice, Nigerian English. It was definitely a Nigerian brother.

As though they had found a long lost relative, they found each other. They clicked and gelled as if starting from where they had left off.

Within weeks they had shared stories, shared secrets. Before they knew it, they had shared stuffs they in a rather rational head wouldn’t have shared with anybody. Perhaps this was destined to be or when one finds himself in a strange cold world, the next man of similar skin colour and origin inevitably becomes a brother.

The idea of men with storied pasts keeping up their guard became irrelevant. Adams told among other gist, tales about Jaye, from Rihanat to Hadiza, to Ali. Zaccheus told his tale too, tales about his former life, his former job. Even shared his former name, a name he used to be a proud bearer of, a name he was no more proud of, a name he had vowed never to share with anyone. But this was a bro, Adams was not just anyone, he could know he used to be Cenz.

At times as if snapping out of the bond, each would ask himself “am I not saying too much?” but would almost instantly slip back. It was or seemed like a bond ordained from above, whatever that meant.

Consequently within months, they had shared so much information that they already knew almost who each other was and they concluded that they had to undo some, if they couldn’t undo all of the bad things they had done.

“If nothing, Barnabas and or his son should replace Jaye in jail” Adams said with a voice that sounded like an order and carried the weight of untameable desire but all the desire would not go further than being desire if all followed up action was left to Adams and his big voice.

He had no resources to stand up to Ali or his father, in fact Ali had practically saved him from himself and other preying folks back home. He knew he couldn’t do anything worthy of being called a thing but the fire of guilt that burnt inside him only made matters worse.

“But these are powerful people we are talking about here. How do we fight them” he asked, sounding more like a whiner than a thinker.

Zaccheus was of course formally a Cenz, he knew the dark routes. He could kill an elephant with a spit, could make a mountain out of a mole hill, literarily. It would be difficult, but that was would make the success even more sweet. He pressed his knuckles as though to underscore the importance of the issue at hand and the assuredness of the success with cracking sounds that came from them.

“We will beat them no matter how big they are, how resourceful they are” started as he stood up as though he was going to attack Barnabas there and then.

“Ever heard of upsets? Winning against the odds? Guerrilla wars? The defining element is the surprise, the unknown” he continued, holding Adams’ shoulders as though to brace him from the impending strike of what he was going to say next.

“They don’t know we are here planning their fall, they will not see us coming.” He pointed out.

He released Adams and spoke in whispers as if he was saying things that amounted to treason

“We will hit them and they would not know we were ever there. The only thing they will certainly know is the devastating blow that they’d be dealt.” He submitted.

Adams knew it was possible at least if not for him but for Zaccheus or some other folks. So far it wasn’t him, Barnabas could be beaten with the surprise attack tactics. Yet, he didn’t get an idea of how it could be pulled off.

“But we are here and they are there” he poked the air as if Nigeria was next door.

“How can we possibly get them from here?” he asked.

He didn’t expect an answer to the question but got one anyways.

“You watch as they go down.”

Forty http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/03/13/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-40/

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2018
Nice update

2 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2018
This story sef

3 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2018
pu7pl3:
This story sef
grin
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by charytea(f): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
pu7pl3:
This story sef
E don dey boring.. that initial spark is dying

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
charytea:

E don dey boring..
that initial spark is dying

My thoughts exactly...

Come lemme lay my hands on you

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2018
BiadeFolar:

grin

Bro give this story twist small na...atleast make jaye do prison break or smthn
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by charytea(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
pu7pl3:

My thoughts exactly...
Imagine
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
charytea:

Imagine

You said my mind now...you deserve some laying of hands.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
pu7pl3:

Bro give this story twist small na...atleast make jaye do prison break or smthn

well th story is almost over!
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2018
BiadeFolar:

well th story is almost over!

Lol okay

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
pu7pl3:

My thoughts exactly...
imagine!

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
charytea:
Imagine
some pple ehen!

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by EkopSparoAyara(m): 12:17am On Mar 14, 2018
And I just arrived...
Well like the saying goes “it's better late than never”...Thanks Biadefolar for inviting me to be a part of this ship crew... Sail on..
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 7:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Cadec007:
some pple ehen!

Use ur head oo

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by Cadec007(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2018
pu7pl3:

Use ur head oo
hehehehehehe

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
And I just arrived...
Well like the saying goes “it's better late than never”...Thanks Biadefolar for inviting me to be a part of this ship crew... Sail on..
You're welcome sire

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Thank y'all sha for livening up the boring thread grin
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Forty

It was almost eighteen months since Jaye had been jailed. the Barnabas’ had little worries about the past. They had new worries. Worries about how to score more political points, how to grow the company further and stuffs like that.

Everything seemed perfect or acceptable. The chief had been sworn in as senator for the Ibadan North Central senatorial district and was enjoying popular support in his constituency while Jaye was in prison, and Hadiza was, well dead.

The loose ends had been tightened up or almost. Domino had been taken care of, and X-Ray would be too soon. Just one more assignment for him and his job was done, forever.

Finding an equally good replacement would be hard but it would have assuring rewards. The new guy would be a clean slate, no prior memories, no stories, and no risks.

X-Ray was good at what he did. Really good, but things couldn’t be risked. What had to be done had to be done.

Although X-Ray was be an errand boy, he could inhabit the wrong side of the law but he was no dunce in matters of pilfering intelligence. If there was anything like a police detective, he was an equally good criminal detective. He had seen the writing on the wall.

He knew his time with Barnabas if not with life itself was almost over and was working hard on a soft landing when the time finally arrived.

All he planned was a non-malicious escape from the world of Barnabas, he hoped for freedom not release but then a mystery man showed up and changed his ideas and plans.

_ _ _

It wasn’t easy for Richard to infiltrate X-Ray. There was a lot for X-Ray to consider. Was Richard a decoy by Barnabas to test his loyalty? Was he sent to take his life? It took nine months of scrutiny, fretful looking over his shoulders, and being always on his guards for him to finally see the mystery man as a brother.

Richard wanted to team up with him to deal with Chief Barnabas. He was a lawyer who got his license revoked by Barnabas and he wanted his revenge.

“Look I am not trying to help you instead I need your help. This monster made me lose my job. I was defending a case against him and he was losing. He saw no need to get a better lawyer instead he got me disqualified, he set me up, implicated me. I need you to fight this battle with me, well you also need me. Your life is not safe and you should know that. Having done all the dirty things you had done for him, you can’t expect people like him to trust anyone with their secrets. So unless you are prepared to die, let’s form a team and bring the monster down.” Richard had explained.

Richard convinced him that it was their battle to win. He got his trust and before he knew it, X-Ray had put in enough information on which Richard worked on to produce tangible evidence that would bury Barnabas. They got call records, video tapes, photos and documents. It was evident that Chief Barnabas masterminded the assassination of Ken, Killed the assassin, and framed someone else who had no knowledge whatsoever of the whole plot for the crime.

What X-ray didn’t know was that Richard was actually sent by Cenz. His real name was Michael. Michael and Zaccheus were friends but they did not seem like one. They had fought, argued and scuffled over Cenz’s nature of job.

“It’s sad you choose to put all your smartness into this dumb stuff you call a job. You could become really great instead of this ‘great’ errand boy that you are” Michael would say.

“Not everyone gets lucky like you. If I don’t get to be a detective, I had to become a detective.” Zaccheus would reply.

Zaccheus and Michael had dreamt of becoming detectives or at least a police officer in any capacity. Only Michael lived that dream. Zaccheus failed no matter how he tried, and then he decided to be a private detective.

His first client would later become his only client. Ken, the bank manager was so satisfied with the precision and diligence with which he did his work that he contracted him to work for him on permanent basis.

He went from being a detective to tailing people, retrieving private information, blackmailing. The more he did these things, the more he went deeper. It became harder to opt out.

The job on Chief Barnabas revealed to him how much innocents could suffer because of the kind of job he had chosen.

He decided to get a new life and traded Cenz for Zaccheus, once again. The development greatly pleased his friend, Michael such that when he begged him to work for the condemnation of Senator Barnabas he accepted.

“At least, this would bury some of the demons from your ugly endeavour” he had enthused.

Forty ONE http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/03/13/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-41/

Have a swell day and remember Chelsea in your prayers

3 Likes

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
This foolish jaye doesnt even have a plan...soo clueless..people always planning on his behalf...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
Good morning y'all. The night was bad for me. 3-0! TheBlessedMan now you can troll me.
Well, it's a new day, I'm trynna move on.

Forty One

When the trials eventually began, Michael added one more weapon- the press. He knew Barnabas was a powerful man who could influence almost anything, so he instigated a social media violence against him.

He started from Masses Mouth that had run the scandal earlier. It extended to the conventional media and it became a hot topic. TV hosts discussed it, editorials were written, and memes floated the internet. People even placed bets on who would win the case, the rich or the poor. The theme was overbearing, riches versus rags.

The judicial system was put under immense pressure. The mood was tense. There was most likely going to be a mass unrest if the proceedings were skewed. The tension meant that there was no space for any form evidence manipulation or facts distortion.

Almost all the odds was against the Senator, even the defence counsel argued and begged for leniency instead of working a case on outright denial. Only one result seemed inevitable. At the end of all submissions, a date was set for verdict and everyone looked forward to it.

Adams and Zaccheus of course followed the development at home. They wouldn’t miss the verdict for anything.

“You should run for president one day” Adams said still trying to process how Zach had pull off what he had done despite the fact that he was not even there.

“How did you…” the question went blank, he just sighed and shook Zach’s hand.

“You are too much.” He praised Zach.

Zaccheus knew he didn’t really do anything other than giving the assignment to his dear old loyal friend but there was no harm in basking in the euphoria and taking some credit. Is there?

“Well, it is nothing” he said, putting his fingers through his hair like trying to imply that my hair is gigantic but it’s nothing compared to my genius brains.

“You will take me more serious now. Won’t you?” he stood and summoned Adams.

“Come on and have some drinks with me while you still can. When I become president, you may not have this chance often,” he joked and they broke into a disturbingly loud laughter. Adams was louder of course.

_ _ _

As it turned out, the verdict was a walkover at the expense of the elite. It was a major upset. The rat had won against the cat. X-Ray and Barnabas deservedly got life sentences and Ali got a jail term.

Jaye was acquitted and discharged much to the delight of his family- his mother and friends. He no more saw his old friends as friends anymore so he simply ignored them. He was too mad to notice Cenz. He didn’t know Michael and he didn’t care.

He noticed and recognized Mr Austin, the man who had always visited him when he was behind bars. He was the only visitor he always had, the only person in form a friend. He knew it would be unfair not to be nice with him yet he didn’t want to take any chances.

He didn’t trust him. How could he? When the guys he had grown up with and trusted had sold him off, what could he ask of a complete stranger? For all he cared, the man could be part of another plot.

The man, Mr Austin approached him with an extended hand and a broad smile. “Congratulations.” Mr Austin offered.

Jaye took his hand as though he was going to say ‘thanks, we should celebrate this.’

“Thanks for the visits and everything but I don’t know you, and I don’t want to know you.” He replied Austin.

He looked at Adams and David with the most scornful eyes he could produce. He hated them like they had committed some crime of genocide. Perhaps he felt what they had done to him was genocide to his person. He strode pass them as though he didn’t know they were there but then perhaps to show he saw them, he paused and spoke.

“You guys should never show your ugly faces to me again. Never.” He spited and walked on.

As he made to go, a hand drew his arm, he looked back and it was his mother. Jaye had a countenance of hatred when he was lacerating his friends but the sight of his mother revealed the dynamism of his emotions. Anger swept all over him. He jerked his arm off her hand and asked in anger with no expectation of a response.

“what kind of mother are you? Leave me to myself. I’m better off an orphan.” He sulked.

His mother was heartbroken, her head was hoarded with torment and she cried more than she spoke. When she finally made sense of a sentence, she asked a question no one would answer.

“Jayeola. Why are you doing this to me?” his mother asked.

No one would answer her question. Jaye was having none of the ‘show’ she was putting up. He zoomed off before she could manage to say something. He walked as fast as he could away from those that were supposed to be his people, filled with anger and hatred.

Adams was not giving up, after all he had caused a major part of this to happen, and thankfully he had helped do something at least. He wouldn’t give up on this guy. Not now. The harder he tried to catch up with Jaye, the faster he seemingly became.

Then he chose to yell. Though he needed not to, his talk was yelling already. So when he yelled, well only the ‘ear witness’ could tell the tale.

“Fine, suit yourself. It’s true I screwed up and deserve to be shut off but David, what bad did he do? Your mum, she suffered while you were missing. You can go, go on and be selfish. You think you are the only who lost something, well I love you as a brother, I even tried to bond you with the love of my life just to make you happy. See, I love Rihanat, more than me. I lost her, lost my job, lost my face…” he was saying as he followed him.

At a point, he stopped following him probably because he was tired or he realised it was pointless to follow him since he would hear him yell anyways.

“I lost you and I almost lost myself. Yet, I orchestrated your freedom. Now I don’t care what you think or feel about me, but your mum, David, Bisi, Mr Austin, these people have done nothing wrong, the only crime they have committed is being your friend, being nice to you, showing you love and care, so if you are going to punish them for that, I guess then that there are more than fifty shades of Barnabas. Go ahead and be another monster. And if you have not heard, it’s over between you and Hadiza,” he announced.

It was apparent that Jaye didn’t get the gist of his announcement. So, he made sure he got it. He cleared his voice as if to underscore the significance of what he was going to say next

“She is dead.” He finally submitted.

Everything Adams had said or yelled made sense to Jaye and appealed to his sense of forgiveness, he was going to stop and go back to his people and maybe ask for forgiveness, but his ego told him to see the protest through.

Things would be settled eventually but the last part of the yell weakened him, his legs went dead and he sank into the floor. His people consoled him. Mr Austin left a wad of cash in his back pocket and drove off.

His mother, after deliberations, suggestions and counter suggestions agreed to let Jaye be with the boys. It was agreed that the least thing he needed at the moment was boredom and he was guaranteed loads of that with his mum. There would be no boy stories, no funny jokes, no pranks, nothing like that, just care, care, and care and worry, worry, and worry.

He would be with the boys, catch up with lost times, have better perception of the events, see and play games, see movies, tease girls and stuffs like that and maybe see a therapist, a counsellor or read some book. Fast healing process was guaranteed with his friends, so Mrs Subair agreed.

Forty Two http://biadefola.com.ng/2018/03/15/switched-story-of-a-fierce-battle-between-desperate-infatuation-and-true-love-42/

Have a great day y'all

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mtchew...who killed hadiza now cry

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
pu7pl3:
Mtchew...who killed hadiza now cry

I think it's that guy that hit her with his car as she ran out of the house. I think.
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by skubido(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiadeFolar:

I think it's that guy that hit her with his car as she ran out of the house. I think.

but her corpse is not whr 2b found nau. Confuse tinz. She may or not

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
skubido:

but her corpse is not whr 2b found nau. Confuse tinz. She may or not

Yes, o may be or maybe not grin
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
BiadeFolar:

I thought she crawled away

1 Like

Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by BiadeFolar(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
pu7pl3:

I thought she crawled away

For a fact, she didn't crawl away.

Just two or three more updates and we are hureka! grin
Re: Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) by pu7pl3(m): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2018
BiadeFolar:

For a fact, she didn't crawl away.

Just two or three more updates and we are hureka! grin

Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Her Husband Welcomed A Daughter / Love In A Circle / Heartstrings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.