Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" (1615 Views)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
Remember then when I was serving my father's land in the city called Minna in Niger State. I met a young damn pretty lady in a bus I boarded from Ibadan to Minna, we both exchange contacts and gradually our love continue to grow. She do check on me when she free at time especially weekend while I do the same too anytime am chanced.
It happen that faithful day I called her just to know if she will meet up cause we both agreed to attend a friend party, but surprised she call to inform me that she's sick and she can no longer meet up again. I feel worried not just because she couldn't meet up but because of her health. So I cancelled the party and decided to pay her a surprise visit as a sign of my love to her.
I entered a late night bus from mobile to bida, after passing a village called Gidan kwano, the vehicle developed a fault which makes everyone to dropped and look for a way out. After several hours in the bush with no commercial vehicles to enter cause many of the cars that are passing are either private or trailers and few of the commercials are already feed up cause it was around 8:00pm. I decided to embark on a trek with another guy which I know not much but believe he also heading to Bida. We reached Bida around 11:13pm got to her house and knocked but to my greatest surprise, I heard a man voice from the oza room asking for who's at the door. He opened the door but what I saw mouth can not explain. My babe was on pant with a bra while the guy was on towel. Tell me do I need someone to explain who the guy is?
Unforgotten movement/day

Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Florblu(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Is this joke not funny?
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Florblu(f): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Is this joke not funny?
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by yarimo(m): 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Op stop lying, gidan kwano to minna is not up 20 km and gidan kwano to BIDA is up 80 km. And Anytime you can get a car from gidan kwano to minna
Nedfed:
Remember then when I was serving my father's land in the city called Minna in Niger State. I met a young damn pretty lady in a bus I boarded from Ibadan to Minna, we both exchange contacts and gradually our love continue to grow. She do check on me when she free at time especially weekend while I do the same too anytime am chanced.
It happen that faithful day I called her just to know if she will meet up cause we both agreed to attend a friend party, but surprised she call to inform me that she's sick and she can no longer meet up again. I feel worried not just because she couldn't meet up but because of her health. So I cancelled the party and decided to pay her a surprise visit as a sign of my love to her.
I entered a late night bus from mobile to bida, after passing a village called Gidan kwano, the vehicle developed a fault which makes everyone to dropped and look for a way out. After several hours in the bush with no commercial vehicles to enter cause many of the cars that are passing are either private or trailers and few of the commercials are already feed up cause it was around 8:00pm. I decided to embark on a trek with another guy which I know not much but believe he also heading to Bida. We reached Bida around 11:13pm got to her house and knocked but to my greatest surprise, I heard a man voice from the oza room asking for who's at the door. He opened the door but what I saw mouth can not explain. My babe was on pant with a bra while the guy was on towel. Tell me do I need someone to explain who the guy is?
Unforgotten movement/day

2 Likes

Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by nezzar: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
mine is leaving festac for ketu cheesy cheesy

She's my gf now cool
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by jovialswag(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin angry ha ha ha laugh wan kill me oo
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by jovialswag(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin grin( ha ha ha laugh wan kill me oo
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
yarimo:
Op stop lying, gidan kwano to minna is not up 20 km and gidan kwano to BIDA is up 80 km. And Anytime you can get a car from gidan kwano to minna
Now I see reason why Jamb wants to reduce cut-off mark to 120.
I said Minna to Bida plss make use of ur glass.
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by yarimo(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nedfed:

Now I see reason why Jamb wants to reduce cut-off mark to 120.
I said Minna to Bida plss make use of ur glass.
but you claim you car broke down in or after gidan kwano, and anytime from gidan kwano I mean anytime you can get a car back to minna. It's more closer going back to minna both by trekking or by any means rather than going to BIDA . stop lying I am familiar with what you saying
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by dkronicle(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mine was when i met a girl from a journey from east to west. We were constantly doing this calling thang. So i was ready to visit . tho i was sixteen then. She was just 2months older. But i was forming 18 cos i was so into her. i no want age wahala from watin i dey see for nollywood. Imagine this girl house na for agric ikd and i stay in surulere. I still went to see her and also chop kpekus. Now i used to imagine what if her brother comes back and catch me ontop e sister. Damn shiit would have been really bad.
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
yarimo:
but you claim you car broke down in or after gidan kwano, and anytime from gidan kwano I mean anytime you can get a car back to minna. It's more closer going back to minna both by trekking or by any means rather than going to BIDA . stop lying I am familiar with what you saying
When u'll not read a question before answering it. Olodo
Read the heading again, " the stupid thing"

B4 u kill urself ontop anoda person mata

1 Like

Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by youngberry001(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
I swear to God some people's dey craze cheesy

If na ur mom ah swear wit my dick u wont do it.
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by kpakungu001(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Nedfed:
Unforgotten movement/day
it would have been better if you didn't mention you serving your father's land.
I weep for my country.
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by yarimo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kikikiki stop lying in a public forum ok tongue
Nedfed:

When u'll not read a question before answering it. Olodo
Read the heading again, " the stupid thing"

B4 u kill urself ontop anoda person mata
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2018
kpakungu001:

it would have been better if you didn't mention you serving your father's land.
I weep for my country.

Bros ur moniker (kpakungu)
Is dat ur area@minna
I stay @ London street den
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by kpakungu001(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nedfed:

Bros ur moniker (kpakungu) Is dat ur area@minna I stay @ London street den
nope...I've moved from minna...I stayed at tunga.
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Adeebiwa09(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
kpakungu001:
Aba Bros why
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Daricon(m): 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Linus
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
kpakungu001:

smiley wink smiley

Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Oyenike01(f): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2018
bros you like woman... woman will not kill you o... so after the man opened the door, you passed out and landed in a hospital abi?
Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Nedfed(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oyenike01:
bros you like woman... woman will not kill you o... so after the man opened the door, you passed out and landed in a hospital abi?

U'll[b] passed out[/b]
Oro buruku lenu eye

Re: The Stupid Thing I Ever Do For Love is "To Trek From Minna To Bida" by Oyenike01(f): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Nedfed:

U'll[b] passed out[/b] Oro buruku lenu eye
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Smokes Weed? / Ikeja Hottest Runs Girls +18 / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.