Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? (671 Views)

I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. / Zimbabwean Cheating Man And Wife Bump Into Each Other In A Hotel / Consequences Of Having A Faithful Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Rstella: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2018
Please I am in so in need of your opinions.
I have a guy who does not cheat but he is not so caring and loving at all time. Because he likes to sleep and stay quiet. Sometimes I feel like giving up on him and the relationship, because of the thought of boredom.
There is this other guy who is throwing love advances at me, but I can bet he wont be so faithful as my guy. But he is so loving and caring, he asks me about my day at work? What will I eat? And that I need rest if necessary.
Please what should I do?
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by taylor88(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2018
young lady if u looking for who to always ask u what u will eat and drink then visit bars and restaurants from morning till night since it turns u on

My kind advice is since the two men have qualities u need 50/50 then mix them up like milo and milk

One in the morning the other at night.

U see my brain?

Too much of wisdom is bad my mum even told me that

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Rstella:
I have a guy who does not cheat but he is not so caring and loving at all time. Because he likes to sleep and stay quiet. Sometimes I feel like giving up on him and the relationship, because of the thought of boredom.
There is this other guy who is throwing love advances at me, but I can bet he wont be so faithful as my guy. But he is so loving and caring, he asks me about my day at work? What will I eat? And that I need rest if necessary.
Please what should I do?

This your question is deep cheesy
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Skepticus: 7:36am On Jan 31, 2018
Check your priorities

Ask yourself what you want

You can do better than having those two as choices!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Valro(m): 7:38am On Jan 31, 2018
which of the relationships do you think will last longer,no one knows what you can cope with or bear better than yourself.
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by taylor88(m): 7:43am On Jan 31, 2018
Valro:
which of the relationships do you think will last longer,no one knows what you can cope with or bear better than yourself.

You can't tell which will hopefully last longer

To every play boy theirs a girl she succumbs to

If she has got the qualities of that kinda girl then she shouldn't be scared

No be one ugly girl go dey find one fine boy destiny she go tie down
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
work on yourself so you'll attract the kinda guy you want
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Sarang(f): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2018
Can't we just have a faithful man who is loving? angry
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by ayoncox: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2018
I was told a similar story some years ago by an elderly woman. Her friend in the UK who wanted to settle down was in a fix between two men just like the story you shared OP. The first man is said to be so boring while the other is so romantic. The first is often at home the other is always going places taking the lady to eateries. Then the wise advise came, marry the boring one he will be with you when you are pregnant when your body changes at most he will watch tv with you but the other romantic one will always be the envy of others ladies outside and will take other ladies out when you are out of shape. .

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Pubichairs(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2018
kiss the way u people go about with this "what should I do" of a thing is quite stupid
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Splinz(m): 8:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Sarang:

Of course, you can have such a man. But note, finding all these qualities in one man is painfully rare. And this is not about men alone...

However, according to Op's narrative, I wouldn't say the said guy who doesn't cheat is not a good lover. Perhaps, he's an introvert who just want to be his natural self.

Here's what I think. A man who doesn't cheat on his partner is the best of them all, in as much as the argument is, 'he doesn't care enough', which means that to a certain level, he cares. Besides, which will you rather have between the two: A man whom you know is there for you alone, where ever he may be, or one giving you constant worries, chasing everything under the skirt?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Blackhawk01: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2018
So because a man enjoys his sleep and talks less, you think he's not caring and loving? If you ain't boring yourself, you wouldn't need a man to be your source of entertainment. Work on yourself and you'll be able to pick the right choice.
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by olawaletimi(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2018
If you are not judging a book by its cover or driving a car from the backseat, it is better to choose the innocent and cool guy rather than tie the knot with the SHAKU SHAKU guy.
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2018
I'll advice you keep your options open. If both of u are introverts, it won't be a good combination. I'm not a woman but I understand ur feeling. D way men feel it is they see beautiful girl with good features, educated but mannerless and a girl not really endowed(which can push one to cheat), uneducated, unexposed but with good manners and wonderful personality.

D dilemma is in both gender. This is what I was telling Brooke60 sometime ago. Flow with d calm guy who doesnt cheat but keep ur options open. God help you
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2018
The one who cares but cheats doesn't love you. It's as simple as that!

The one who's faithful but is boring might love you more than you can ever imagine. And the peace that comes With him? Superb!

It's your call honey, Do you want peace, or that dude that will attract and probably retain lots of flies? You must remember you can never eat your cake and have it. Whichever choice you make, there would be sacrifice. Just make it worthy!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by EOOJ(m): 8:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Rstella:
Please what should I do?

Hmmm.... Dont even make d mistake of falling for a player. Otherwise, dsame u will come and open anoda thread complaining blah bla blahhh....

He may look caring and loving but my instincts tells me dat d moment he gets into ur pants, dats wen u will see his true colour n regret shall fall on u grin

For d other guy, have u talked to him about it

I may be wrong sha.... My 1cent cool
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by EOOJ(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2018
Sarang:

Yes we do.... grin

Plenty sef.... grin

Shine ya eyes, u go see dem yanfu yanfu
Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by sweetetlove(f): 11:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Rstella:
Please what should I do?
none of them, you deserve the best, always remember that

1 Like

Re: Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? by Rstella: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Reading these comments and picking up most relevant advice. Thanks everyone.

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods To Avoid While Pregnant / My Dear Single And Searching Sister, There Is Still Hope For You! / Men: Women in Your Friend Zone That Want To Be More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.