Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. (5054 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Which Is Preferable, A Faithful Man Who Is Not So Loving Or A Cheating Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Pascopele: 12:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Good day everyone, I used to be an advocate of "don't check your partner's phone" but yesterday something struck me, a girl I've been asking to marry me was seriously asking me for 3k after my mom called in her presence that she needed money & my girl is aware I was under pressure that morning to raise extra 105k for materials after I invested six figures into my business, & she's aware I'm the father & husband in my family since my dad passed early 2019, she was begging for this cash like her life depends on it, now I decided to peep into her first bank account which is not the only bank account she has, I was shocked to discover.....

Your Acct 305XXXX356 Has Been Debited with NGN20,000.00 On 26-NOV-2019 18:56:35 By ATM WITHDRAWAL-1033101303221 UBA OKIT/OK. Bal: NGN1,519,624.81CR

Please is this fair?
I'm scared if I proceed with this relationship to settle with her I might not get support even when I'm drowning and she's floating, I always give her before now but business is just picking up and I am not happy with the way she's going about the 3k issue

How can I fix this?
I feel like walking away but my heart is so loving her..

What can I do?

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
lie lie; your girlfriend go get 1.5M; she go still dey follow you!
oga we no be cow!

13 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IamPlato(m): 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
What! Da Fvck! Is She A Witch Or Just Naturally Wicked?
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by yusluvad(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
oga we no be cow!
You get am man!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by yazga: 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
That money might not be hers, just like my brother normally sends money into my account so that i can pay his business associates because he's not here....my ex saw the money and called me a wicked girl meanwhile anytime i spend 1# from that money i will be running around trying to replace it b4 he finds out n lose his trust in me..so go mumu they reason before you talk.
yinkaOdutuyo:
oga we no be cow!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Rilley(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
I won't say you are lying because some Nigerian girls are so greedy, that is how my friend fiancee that is earning more than him but the girl will keep demanding from him, I've already told him to leave her if she's not ready to change.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Hamachi(f): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Guy babes don wise up now, who spending on bf epp b4 and now?
Is it the one u will get the shock of ur life after forming good and generous guy, he will now leave u for that bad and stingy babe. Abeg free the babe, if he wants to marry her, he should do so, and not telling us how she has 1.5m and not helping him, what if the money actually does not belong to her?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by SteveOfu: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bro I think is very Important you call her sit her down and talk with her. I did not say talk to her. I mean talk with her. That money In her account might not be her money @ yazga has postulated. What if she spent 3k out of the money and the owner needs her to return the money at that moment and she is on your neck to get it and send back to the owner. Bro communication is very important. Talk with her and when you're not convinced that she is fair to you on that you can then start thinking of options.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by iTearHerToto: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
oga we no be cow!
grin grin
[img]https:///view/funny-smile-best-laugh-gif-8282901.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why would you assume and conclude before asking her, or is communication no more vital in relationships? Even a guilty party has the right to defend oneself in court before judgement.

You should sit her down and hold a reasonable conversation with her, asking her what she needs the 3k for and the owner of the money in her account. Always ascertain before concluding or making assumptions.

The money you see in some people's accounts are not usually theirs. If the money isn't hers, then she may be in urgent or critical need. But if the money is hers, why is she demanding for 3k? Is she testing you, being greedy or what? I don't think you actually know this lady you want to marry, if she's good or not. Sometimes, situations may arise in a relationship that will make the other party look bad or good in ones eyes, but not so in reality. You need to study more and communicate more with your lady.

Finally, It is better to be happily single than unhappily married. The pressure on young folks to “find a man/woman” is total nonsense. You don’t need a man/woman to be happy or successful.

A culture that says you’re incomplete without a man/man is a patriarchal prison.

Break out of that prison. You don’t need a man to make you happy, complete, or successful.

Live your best life today - with or without a man./woman

Last Bullet
No matter how nice your wedding was, it will never make sense to those that didn't get food grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by skylegend(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
audio money remix

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by lavylilly: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
You have always wanted to dump her. It's okay to tie the heartbreak to something. Yes, you found something. So, move on. I hope she does too.
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by skywalker240(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Girls of nowadays, just immagine the comments from the f monikers like the one above

TUEH
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Phenomenal16(f): 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pascopele:
Good day everyone, I used to be an advocate of "don't check your partner's phone" but yesterday something struck me, a girl I've been asking to marry me was seriously asking me for 3k after my mom called in her presence that she needed money & my girl is aware I was under pressure that morning to raise extra 105k for materials after I invested six figures into my business, & she's aware I'm the father & husband in my family since my dad passed early 2019, she was begging for this cash like her life depends on it, now I decided to peep into her first bank account which is not the only bank account she has, I was shocked to discover.....

Your Acct 305XXXX356 Has Been Debited with NGN20,000.00 On 26-NOV-2019 18:56:35 By ATM WITHDRAWAL-1033101303221 UBA OKIT/OK. Bal: NGN1,519,624.81CR

Please is this fair?
I'm scared if I proceed with this relationship to settle with her I might not get support even when I'm drowning and she's floating, I always give her before now but business is just picking up and I am not happy with the way she's going about the 3k issue

How can I fix this?
I feel like walking away but my heart is so loving her..

What can I do?
...the one way I don spend is still peppering me
Sometimes I feel is gud wen u give ppl space
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Too many aspiring movie scriptwriters on this forum. You guys are wasting your creative talent here when you can actually make good money writing scripts for nollywood. PM me for hookups.
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
check your pm
Gaggi:
Too many aspiring movie scriptwriters on this forum. You guys are wasting your creative talent here when you can actually make good money writing scripts for nollywood. PM me for hookups.
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Deandean: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
IyaTola:
Why would you assume and conclude before asking her, or is communication no more vital in relationships? Even a guilty party has the right to defend oneself in court before judgement.

You should sit her down and hold a reasonable conversation with her, asking her what she needs the 3k for and the owner of the money in her account. Always ascertain before concluding or making assumptions.

The money you see in some people's accounts are not usually theirs. If the money isn't hers, then she may be in urgent or critical need. But if the money is hers, why is she demanding for 3k? Is she testing you, being greedy or what? I don't think you actually know this lady you want to marry, if she's good or not. Sometimes, situations may arise in a relationship that will make the other party look bad or good in ones eyes, but not so in reality. You need to study more and communicate more with your lady.

Finally, It is better to be happily single than unhappily married. The pressure on young folks to “find a man/woman” is total nonsense. You don’t need a man/woman to be happy or successful.

A culture that says you’re incomplete without a man/man is a patriarchal prison.

Break out of that prison. You don’t need a man to make you happy, complete, or successful.

Last Bullet
No matter how nice your wedding was, it will never make sense to those that didn't get food grin grin grin

Haaa!! !! Naija gals! Naija gal!...una b ogbolo,what re d chances dat d money in ur acc z not yours(at most 1/100000) so why re we discussing on that premise. U sa feel an obligation yo defend 1 of ur own...its either shez jealous hez givin money to d mother(gals/mother inlaw ish since 1446)and shez servin pusśy 4 free or she just want to block d chances of him askin her for money(i cnt giv u pussy n still pay u nah,biko)...wateva it z,..it has nothin to do with love...mostly complex or self preservation
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Bola146(f): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why not sit her down and ask her, who will answer you here That is why a good communication is good in a relationship. The answer she would give you will determine you own choice.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Powersurge: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Bro honestly, I don't know how to advise you. What I can say is that marriage is a lifetime thing. The WORSE THING that could happen to someone is to go into it with the wrong person.

The hubby of a woman who has ulterior motives can never achieve tangible success in life. This kind of woman would build houses without your knowledge.

People like me don't really talk much. But there are red lines. once you cross them, something has already been broken. Even if you are still around.

But the decision is yours in the end. peace.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by greencard: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2019
IyaTola:

Last Bullet
are you married?

Before I give u my reply
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
lavylilly:
[s] You have always wanted to dump her. It's okay to tie the heartbreak to something. Yes, you found something. So, move on. I hope she does too [/s] .
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2019
Deandean:

Haaa!! !! Naija gals! Naija gal!...una b ogbolo,what re d chances dat d money in ur acc z not yours(at most 1/100000) so why re we discussing on that premise. U sa feel an obligation yo defend 1 of ur own...its either shez jealous hez givin money to d mother(gals/mother inlaw ish since 1446)and shez servin pusśy 4 free or she just want to block d chances of him askin her for money(i cnt giv u pussy n still pay u nah,biko)...wateva it z,..it has nothin to do with love...mostly complex or self preservation
what's you saying?
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 9:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Powersurge:
Bro honestly, I don't know how to advise you. What I can say is that marriage is a lifetime thing. The WORSE THING that could happen to someone is to go into it with the wrong person.

The hubby of a woman who has ulterior motives can never achieve tangible success in life. This kind of woman would build houses without your knowledge.

People like me don't really talk much. But there are red lines. once you cross them, something has already been broken. Even if you are still around.

But the decision is yours in the end. peace.
Why should I inform my husband of the houses I intend to build or house I have built?
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Powersurge: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2019
IyaTola:
Why should I inform my husband of the houses I intend to build or house I have built?

i am not doing this this beautiful Saturday morning Biko. Tou don't need to.
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Deandean: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
IyaTola:
what's you saying?

Comprehension 101...go bck 2 sch my love
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
Deandean:

Comprehension 101...go bck 2 sch my love
angry
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by IyaTola: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
greencard:
are you married?

Before I give u my reply
Talk if you want to
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
A Female Kitchen Assistant and Waiter needed in a sports centre on Allen Avenue, Ikeja.

Interested candidates should reside within Opebi-Toyin-Allen axis.

Contact the number on my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by greencard: 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
IyaTola:
Talk if you want to
no.. I really want to know
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Deandean: 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
IyaTola:
angry

lie iyaf finish u if u post dah pix as urs....oloju gbanko undecided[
Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Did it even occur to u people if she used the 20k to solve a pressing problem? Or someone sent d money to her and she helped d person withdraw? Or she gave d money to family? Who will have a balance of 1500 and not seek to get money from their so-called boyfriend?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Walking Away But My Heart Is So Loving Her.. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
yinkaOdutuyo:
oga we no be cow!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Give My Husband My Car?? (photo) / How Do I Break Up With Her? / Will You Attend Your Ex's Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.