Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x (322 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x by Godslove2018: 9:49am On Jan 31, 2018
Olusola Opoola, a 45-year-old pastor, on Tuesday told a Grade ‘C’ Customary Court at Inanlende, Ibadan, that he married a second wife after his wife, Adeola, persistently denied him s*x.

NAN reports that Opoola, who said his decision to marry a second wife was unfortunate, however, pointed out that he needed a woman to satisfy his s*xual urge.

”My lord, it is unfortunate that I married another wife because it is morally and spiritually wrong to marry more than one

My wife pushed me to it, I have endured too long and I do not want to commit adultery.

”I agree to a divorce because she never appreciated all what I have done for her, ’’ he said.

Earlier, Adeola, 36, who had approached the court for divorce, accused her husband of 16 years of snatching the wife of his evangelist.

She said the respondent abandoned her and the four children of the marriage because of his new wife. Adeola also denied the allegation of refusing him s*x.

”He is the one that says I am old and should give another woman a chance

”He makes life more difficult for me since he married the lady.

”I pray the court to separate us so that I can live comfortably,’’ she said.

The president of the court, Chief Ramoh Olafenwa,

http://livelystones.com.ng/man-divorces-wife-accusing-denying-sx/
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x by taylor88(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2018
Naso
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x by marveangel(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2018
Na wa
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Accusing Her Of Denying Him S*x by donstan18: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2018
It's better than cheating!

(1) (Reply)

Get This For Your Loved Ones This VALENTINE! / Love & The Crazy Things People Do For Love [video] / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.