Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks (2464 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Dear Lively Stones,

I am an ardent reader of your blog and I must say you are doing great job. Kudos to you.

I have been following the recent posts on men cheating with their PAs and so on and so forth. I am now beginning to think that I should be really worried about my husband. You see,my husband is a Doctor and we have been married for almost a year. Whilst I know that it is his job to save lives and attend to people all the time,I am also worried about the hazards of his job. It would appear that women are always calling him for one thing or the other concerning their health.

It does not even help matters that he is a gynecologist. I mean, he attends to women are pregnant,trying to be pregnant. some call him at odd hours asking silly questions. I know my husband is a kind man. He even jokes about some of the questions his patients ask him. Questions like: how can I achieve orgasm. Like seriously. And my husband is a handsome man too. I know I am not just being paranoid because my hubby though he is honest tells me not to read his text messages because I might see messages that will give me cause for suspicion.

Hmm,one time,I actually did see a message from a patient claiming that she wants him so bad. I replied the message saying.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/protect-husband-preying-hawks/
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by crismark(m): 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2018
Kukuma chain him @home with titanium locks from now till old age.

And he won't meet women again for the rest of his life .

Smmhhh.

Some women sef.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
alexialin:
Kukuma chain him @home with titanium locks from now till old age.

And he won't meet women again for the rest of his life .

Smmhhh.

Some women sef.
You sound like a desperate husband snatcher. Are you one?
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
You sound like a desperate husband snatcher. Are you one?

Nope am not. (but wait! Even if assuming am a desperate husband snatcher, do u expect me to say oh yes o, I am O. I snatch husbands for a living grin...ode!)

But inbetween, I don't even date married men, even though they've tried several times and begged endlessly. They are simply not my spec.
When there are still hot single comfortable cute guys out there?
Cmon! Am not that unfortunate.

Nigerians don't like truth. And I say it as it is. If you can't cope with your partner's goodlooks and women flocking around him., because he chose to behave welcoming and flirty to such women. Don't blame the women, blame the dog called husband.

That's why I said, chain him up with unbreakable locks grin

You are doing your marriage a huge favour.
Don't worry I won't charge a penny on this advice. It's FOC.
smiley
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by quinSonia(f): 11:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
I hardly believe all these online stories...especially that joro guy on I.g

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
A gynecologist?

Forget it ma'am. grin
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Especially the BLACK ONES. Hehehehe...
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 5:30am On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Nope am not. (but wait! Even if assuming am a desperate husband snatcher, do u expect me to say oh yes o, I am O. I snatch husbands for a living grin...ode!)

But inbetween, I don't even date married men, even though they've tried several times and begged endlessly. They are simply not my spec.
When there are still hot single comfortable cute guys out there?
Cmon! Am not that unfortunate.

Nigerians don't like truth. And I say it as it is. If you can't cope with your partner's goodlooks and women flocking around him., because he chose to behave welcoming and flirty to such women. Don't blame the women, blame the dog called husband.

That's why I said, chain him up with unbreakable locks grin

You are doing your marriage a huge favour.
Don't worry I won't charge a penny on this advice. It's FOC.
smiley
The lady I saw on your profile should be around 35-40yrs and you're still single and searching for single cute Bobo? Are those bobos blind? You're better if a second wife so stick to chasing married men coz that your only hope as you can see

1 Like

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
The lady I saw on your profile should be around 35-40yrs and you're still single and searching for single cute Bobo? Are those bobos blind? You're better if a second wife so stick to chasing married men coz that your only hope as you can see

That's where u are wrong again. smiley
Sorry to burst your bubble. Am not even up to 35.
But u can even say am up to 50. It's allowed grin
And,
Am in a relationship with a single fresh dashing hot guy, we are tying the knot this year. And single guys are still wooing. cheesy
Cause am friendly online with guys does not mean am searching. Am perfectly fine with my man. Go figure.
Ciao.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 6:21am On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

That's where u are wrong again. smiley
Sorry to burst your bubble. Am not even up to 35.
But u can even say am up to 50. It's allowed grin
And,
Am in a relationship with a single fresh dashing hot guy, we are tying the knot this year. And single guys are still wooing. cheesy
Cause am friendly online with guys does not mean am searching. Am perfectly fine with my man. Go figure.
Ciao.
Tying which knot? You're older than the guy right? You're about to be duped. Mark my words
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Tying which knot? You're older than the guy right? You're about to be duped. Mark my words

Lol hes older than me tongue
Wealthier than me and he's not duping me.

Bad belle.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Wealthier than me and he's not duping..

Bad belle.
Don't forget to post pictures ooh! I'll like to see this maga
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Don't forget to post pictures ooh! I'll like to see this maga

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Papanwamaikpe: 6:31am On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Pictures or I don't believe
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by vezi4real: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Play your part well. be a good wife in all ramification. Make yourself available and presentable.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Diso60090(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Wealthier than me and he's not duping me.

Bad belle.

His
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Godslove2018: 10:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Just be a good wife and be prayerful . thats all.

080jbabe:

Dear Lively Stones,

I am an ardent reader of your blog and I must say you are doing great job. Kudos to you.

I have been following the recent posts on men cheating with their PAs and so on and so forth. I am now beginning to think that I should be really worried about my husband. You see,my husband is a Doctor and we have been married for almost a year. Whilst I know that it is his job to save lives and attend to people all the time,I am also worried about the hazards of his job. It would appear that women are always calling him for one thing or the other concerning their health.

It does not even help matters that he is a gynecologist. I mean, he attends to women are pregnant,trying to be pregnant. some call him at odd hours asking silly questions. I know my husband is a kind man. He even jokes about some of the questions his patients ask him. Questions like: how can I achieve orgasm. Like seriously. And my husband is a handsome man too. I know I am not just being paranoid because my hubby though he is honest tells me not to read his text messages because I might see messages that will give me cause for suspicion.

Hmm,one time,I actually did see a message from a patient claiming that she wants him so bad. I replied the message saying.....

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2018
Diso60090:

His

It's he is older than me is appropriate

Not his older than me

But thanks smiley
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Pictures or I don't believe

You don't have to believe, who cares?
But if I don't post it? He will post it..
So don't sweat it.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by 080jbabe: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
alexialin:

You don't have to believe, who cares?
But if I don't post it? He will post it..
So don't sweat it.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Beke2020: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2018
They are every where!
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Girls sef, dem no dey take eyes see handsome guy, dem no go leave person boyfriend, dey form bestie, bestie kee you dia angry.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by z11111: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2018
Like someone rightly said

Plan your part well.

Be a wife to him in all ramification.

Trust God for him.

080jbabe:

Dear Lively Stones,

Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2018
I wish her the best of luck, she's going to be needing it,few years from now, she hasn't seen anything yet, she should continue reading his text messages, thank God the hubby is a doctor, I'm sure he'll be able to prescribe hypertension drugs.
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2018
so unfortunate!
Re: How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks by Beke2020: 5:46pm On Mar 12, 2018
elyna:
I wish her the best of luck, she's going to be needing it,few years from now, she hasn't seen anything yet, she should continue reading his text messages, thank God the hubby is a doctor, I'm sure he'll be able to prescribe hypertension drugs.
Lol! She lady misinterprete the meaning protect your marriage. They think it by suspecting and poke nosing into their husband sms, and checking every call he makes. Senseless intuition I call it

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic) / Why Do Mad Men Have Huge Dickk Sizes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.