Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,923 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants (41444 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Guy Gets Engaged And He Discovered This!!!!!! / How Do I Protect My Husband From Preying Hawks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2021
Tech guy Chizom_ of CHafricatech gets called out by Twitter feminist, @Mochievious for preying on young ladies, under the guise of giving them scholarships, which according to information, was actually actually paid for by Don Jazzy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Another twitter user calls same guy out for harassing his 17 year old sister who also applied for scholarship

Yet another screenshot with a third person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Men will never learn never to mix business with pleasure.

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2021
This must be the preference men on NL say that women in tech receive. Must be the preference they give out. This is why guys in tech must be begging for laptops. Men sabotaging men.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons. Even the dirty-looking ones in backwater government offices. That is a typical day in their life, scheming and looking for ways to demand sex from women to do the things they should ordinarily do.

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This must be the preference men on NL say that women in tech receive. Must be the preference they give out. This is why guys in tech must be begging for laptops. Men sabotaging men.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons. Even the dirty-looking ones in backwater government offices. That is a typical day in their life, scheming and looking for ways to demand sex from women to do the things they should ordinarily do.

The guy's even married. Not up to a year ago. Very shameful.

36 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Kuriosmynd: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
"Do you have a curfew for when u should return home?" Lol grin grin...
This guy na pvssy bandit.....so smooth
Curfew kor, roadblock ni

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AoifeNightfall: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
I'M SO ASHAMED OF NIGERIAN MEN RIGHT NOW!!!!

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Kuriosmynd: 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

It doesn't even surprise me. Nigerian men are the most morally bankrupt idiots I've ever seen.
Easy Auntie.
Easy Auntie...Didi Nigerian man steal your coochie

69 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
What a he-g**t

8 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Including your father.

A country of 200 million people and you'll be opening your unclean mouth to say "most".

AoifeNightfall:

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Just because you come in contact with such men doesn't mean it's the norm.

I'm a Nigerian men. My father, my uncles are Nigerian men. This is not normal.

No difference between you and the NL guys who say stuff like "Nigerian women are useless", etc.

Unfortunate peeps.
BRATISLAVA:
This must be the preference men on NL say that women in tech receive. Must be the preference they give out. This is why guys in tech must be begging for laptops. Some Men sabotaging men.

Some Most Nigerian men are sex felons. Even the dirty-looking ones in backwater government offices. That is a typical day in their life, scheming and looking for ways to demand sex from women to do the things they should ordinarily do.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AoifeNightfall: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
Including your father.

A country of 200 million people and you'll be opening your unclean mouth to say "most".

Warris my business

3 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
Just because you come in contact with such men doesn't mean it's the norm.

I'm a Nigerian men. My father, my uncles are Nigerian men. This is not normal.

No difference between you and the NL guys who say stuff like "Nigerian women are useless", etc.

Unfortunate peeps.

The excuse of it's the kind of men you meet is getting old. Who are the people perpetrating such acts if not Nigerian men? The tooth fairy?

Is it that you're in denial of the normal daily headlines? Or you are waiting to meet such dirty men to know they exist? Maybe if a gay man turns that Nigerian men charm on you, you will feel otherwise.

Only the truly unfortunate person here will deny statistics and work with sentiment rather than facts. You can't even address the issue head on, rather diverting here and there.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
Including your father.

meet me in the other room

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by OloshoMan: 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Disgraceful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 1:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
No be me carry you go dey gallivant with so called bad Nigerian men.

Keep the same energy when NL men insult all Nigerian women.

Unfortunate fellow.
BRATISLAVA:

The excuse of it's the kind of men you meet is getting old. Who are the people perpetrating such acts if not Nigerian men? The tooth fairy?

Is it that you're in denial of the normal daily headlines? Or you are waiting to meet such dirty men to know they exist? Maybe if a gay man turns that Nigerian men charm on you, you will feel otherwise.

Only the truly unfortunate person here will deny statistics and work with sentiment rather than facts. You can't even address the issue head on, rather diverting here and there.

Most Nigerian men are sex felons.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Come with your full chest. You know I can't allow hypocritical bashing.
Lollittaa:

meet me in the other room

1 Like

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by BRATISLAVA: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
cooooooks:
No be me carry you go dey gallivant with so called bad Nigerian men.

Keep the same energy when NL men insult all Nigerian women.

Unfortunate fellow.

Still on the same watery old excuse?

You're still typing garbage after sentiment has been cast aside.

You're the unfortunate one here. You're a Nigerian man, too. A double tragedy

Here's a good Nigerian man like you, doing what they are known for on three continents: https://www.nairaland.com/6793272/follow-up-nigerian-locked-up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Proud Nigerian man with Nigerian parents, siblings, friends, and more-than-friends.

Unlike NL, in the real world, unfortunate peeps with your mindset no dey see my brakelight.

BRATISLAVA:

Still on the same old excuse?

You're still typing garbage after sentiment has been cast aside.

You're the unfortunate one here. You're a Nigerian man, too. A double tragedy.

4 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Lemmy123(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Eweeeyyyy!

Techies are perverts too?
Wait, what am I saying sef, they're humans too and konji is a no-sender of anyone..

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by abobote: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
I didn't see any sexual harrasment here
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Someone can be this stupid and foolish to be sending all these as messages to people he hasn't even met,
A good tech guru at that!
Something is not right in all these.
I see him coming out in 24 hours to debunk all these rubbish. Prolly some people out there just to tarnish his image, bad belle people dem.
It's so scary out some people here all just jump to conclusions based on what they read on the internet, without using their God-given brain for once.
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by olola4(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Decency and discipline has been buried in this country, from our leaders to the citizens.

The guy name and reputation all in the name of Konji

2 Likes

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by Skooltynz: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hmmm.

Meanwhile are you an upcoming artiste? Would you like to record a song and shoot a music video at low budget? if interested click the link below..

https://www.nairaland.com/6854523/record-song-shoot-video-low
Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by AfroKnight: 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
This guy matter don land here.

cheesy grin

There’s no safe space for him anywhere cheesy

Do I blame the guy? Absolutely!

Apart from the fact that he’s a married man, the power dynamics at play do not allow for things like this.

Guys if a babe asks for a favour because you are in a position to grant it, please that is not the time to be admiring her. Business is business. Pleasure has no business in business unless pleasure is the business.

Even if you had good intentions it would still be inappropriate. Women full everywhere. Look elsewhere.

He is about to face some major trials and tribulations cos notorious feminists have taken up this fight. His business is tech, and the internet never forgets.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by LaSenior: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
cheesy

To avoid all this troubles caused by puxxxy learn how to control your urge

E get one babe wey dey give me constant banging without wahala and I am comfortable and contented with her

Is only men who's not contented with the woman they have that usually falls into Toto wahala

Some puxxies brings you success while some brings downfalls to the lowest of low

Choose your puxxy wisely and stick to it and avoid unnecessary drama

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tech Guy Gets Called Out For Preying On Scholarship Applicants by cooooooks(m): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2021
Aww...when she can't get beyond her circle of fellow unfortunate peeps she starts throwing her toys out of the pram.

BRATISLAVA:

Once they can't face facts, they will divert and continue their usual off-the-point garbage.

Bye Felicia.

Ah, Seun is working.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral / A Letter To Single Guys / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.