Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl (1493 Views)

I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day / Muslim Girl Wearing Hijab Declares Herself The First Ever Nigerian P2rnstar / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'm a Christian who must marry a Christian girl because of my job. I met this girl in a pharmacy shop. She's very intelligent. I thought that the liking I have for her is one-sided until she started throwing green light. What cam I do, please?
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by dollyjoy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
What kind of job is that?
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Stevengerd(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Like my dad do say, son don't put ursef in a tight corner... Hope the girl aint a fanatic??
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by sinaj(f): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just buy Jalabia nd follow her grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
dollyjoy:
What kind of job is that?
A job in a Christian establishment... Relatedd to a pastoral job
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Stevengerd:
Like my dad do say, son don't put ursef in a tight corner... Hope the girl aint a fanatic??

She wears hijab but not a fanatic. She's is now kind of depressed because I'm not returning the signal
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Sapphire86(f): 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Kpe ke le, kpe ke le, Arugbo je gbese, tani o san. grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sapphire86:

Kpe ke le, kpe ke le, Arugbo je gbese, tani o san. grin grin

After analysing various specs I see in women, I always go back to her specs as the best...dark, she doesn't know that she is beautiful or so I think, gentle, she talks to me naturally as if she is married to me - ordinary sentence but the way she says the sentences has deep meaning to me alone. I secretly adore her. Now she craves my attention.
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Nedfed(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
I see no crime in marrying a Muslim gal.
We all are equal in God's sight
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Nedfed:
I see no crime in marrying a Muslim gal.
We all are equal in God's sight

The problem is that her type will like to be allowed to keep practicing her religion while I practice mine. Besides, I won't like to force her cos I'm really in love with her.
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Stevengerd(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jogunomi1:

She wears hijab but not a fanatic. She's is now kind of depressed because I'm not returning the signal
Why not play along
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by anibirelawal(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Hybridz: 12:38am On Feb 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

The problem is that her type will like to be allowed to keep practicing her religion while I practice mine. Besides, I won't like to force her cos I'm really in love with her.
Perhaps! It's a divine sign for you to revert to Islam.

Think abt it and if you can't revert,please,leave the girl alone!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

u just want to create problem for urself.wat of the beautiful girls in ur church?..none of them fine enuf for u to fall in love with any of them?
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2018
*singing *
Call: Trouble sit down, you con go meet am. Wetin you dey find?
Res: Palava, you dey find..
Call: Yanga sit down, you come go pinch am. wetin you dey find?
Res: Palava you dey find. Palava

Ayaya yaya aya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by herraph: 3:30am On Feb 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Don't be like Saul. Better leave her alone and marry a person with same belief.
I'm talking from past personal experience

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Sapphire86(f): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

After analysing various specs I see in women, I always go back to her specs as the best...dark, she doesn't know that she is beautiful or so I think, gentle, she talks to me naturally as if she is married to me - ordinary sentence but the way she says the sentences has deep meaning to me alone. I secretly adore her. Now she craves my attention.

You already know there will be road blockage in the nearest future so why still driving ahead?
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Vado(m): 7:03am On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
u just want to create problem for urself.wat of the beautiful girls in ur church?..none of them fine enuf for u to fall in love with any of them?

Come on man, love and choices of a life partner doesn't work that way. There are many people out there filled with regrets years down the line that they succumbed to family and societal pressure of not going for whom their heart truly desired.

Op tell her genuinely how you feel about her and try to get her view on the faith disparity factor. You'll be surprised how far she's willing to go just to make it work.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 01, 2018
Vado:

Come on man, love and choices of a life partner doesn't work that way. There are many people out there filled with regrets years down the line that they succumbed to family and societal pressure of not going for whom their heart truly desired.

Op tell her genuinely how you feel about her and try to get her view on the faith disparity factor. You'll be surprised how far she's willing to go just to make it work.
i am just saying oo cheesy
op says he works closely with his pastor in his church and also a sort of position there.u think his pastor will approve?
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by ubunja(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2018
mary her only if you are stupid enough to ignore God's orders
and be back on NL in a year with a regret thread.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by crismark(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2018
wah is wrong wit marrying a muslim Africans jst like carrying religion in their head.
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Jogunomi1: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2018
ubunja:
mary her only if you are stupid enough to ignore God's orders
and be back on NL in a year with a regret thread.

I thought you don't believe in God. How come you know of "Do not be unequally yoked with an...?"
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by ubunja(m): 10:17am On Feb 01, 2018
Jogunomi1:

I thought you don't believe in God. How come you know of "Do not be unequally yoked with an...?"
thats the problem with Nice Guys, they think Bad Boys are bad boys coz they are evil..dude go thru my posts and you'll see where i stand faith-wise.
my christianity is clear for all to see.why do u think im always praising virgins and dissing hoes??
Re: I'm In Love With A Muslim Girl by Belafonte(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Get her to convert to Christianity if you can, there are millions of Christians who used to be Muslims. Of course, this will take time and there's no guarantee she'll eventually make the switch. But you can try and if she doesn't switch, at least, you got to add a notch to your pûssy count.

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Reacts To Reno Omokri's Analogy / Confession : How My Step son S+x Me Very Hard / Female Student Performs MouthAction On Classmate In South Africa (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.