Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Should I End The Relationship With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I End The Relationship With Her (776 Views)

Should I End The Relationship Or What Is The Best Approach. / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I End The Relationship With Her by theophiokhai(m): 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
there's this girl, I love so much..I approached her and she accepted me as her lover..but the issue now is that she's not showing me any love and cares..am the one doing all the texting and callings..she never for once called or text me. am just confuse of what to do now. should I end the relationship with her?.. please I need your advice.
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2018
i will advice you to leave her for a week....
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by Fernandowski(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
This one hard me
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by ibietela2(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
theophiokhai:
there's this girl, I love so much..I approached her and she accepted me as her lover..but the issue now is that she's not showing me any love and cares..am the one doing all the texting and callings..she never for once called or text me. am just confuse of what to do now. should I end the relationship with her?.. please I need your advice.

Same thing...... I stopped doing all those things.
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by Gentle034(m): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
Just like Toks said ignore her. Hope it works for you grin
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by ireneony(f): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2018
She does not love you.
I'm a lady I know what's up

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by Oyenike01(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
she doesn't like you..

1 Like

Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by emeijeh(m): 12:28am On Feb 01, 2018
ireneony:
She does not love you.
I'm a lady I know what's up

Babe where have you been?

Back to Op's question, what if the girl is testing the guy?
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2018
emeijeh:

Babe where have you been?

Back to Op's question, what if the girl is testing the guy?

Babes are not like guys in this testing stuff.

The deal is this : she's not interested and she will be relieved if he doesn't call again.
Re: Should I End The Relationship With Her by MLK22555: 12:56am On Feb 01, 2018
I feel ur Pain my guy, I know say if u don Pepper her Tomato u no go ask for our Advice, u go don Discharge her

(1) (Reply)

What Advice Will You Give To The Person Dating Your Ex? / In Need Of A Relationship Counsellor. / 19 Year-old Imsu Student Shares Her Story; Says I Never Knew He Was Not A Genuin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.