Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me (55964 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mylordmygod1: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
A beautiful afternoon to all nairalanders.

Firstly, my greatest fear when it comes to things of this world is 'women', That's why i don't want to break a womans heart in a way that i will be the one to recieve the blame.

I've been in a relationship with my girl for about 3years now, and each time my mum or friends ask me if i'm gonna marry her, my answer is always a capital letter NO.

Now, my mum is warning me to better let her go since i don't have the interest of marrying her. But the hard part is that i'v been promising this girl that i will marry her even when i'm 100% sure i won't marry her, and i don't no how to go about ending the friendship now.

Recently, i've been picking offences for minor isues, getting angry with her for no reasons, trying to give her signal, but none seems to be working, and its now like my anger is her source of happiness these days.

I really want to end the friendship now, but i want the blame to be on her side and not mine, how can i go about it?

ADVICE ME WELL

Thanks.

44 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Prayfortheworld: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
She understands your tactics, but is better you call her or sit her down and explain everything to her.
It will hurt her but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

364 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by silvoclaira: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
@Op your moniker says my-lord-my-god instead of my-devil-my-satan...

881 Likes 78 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mylordmygod1: 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm about to start up a business, and i don't need her assistance since i'm not marrying her..

lalasticlala help me reach out to more people.. Thanks

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by LordIsaac(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dangerous....flee the state first.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
She doesn't need to curse you sef before the curse reign supreme in your life,you can't marry her but she's good enough for sex.Anyways I don't blame you,I blame the girl who was doing wifely duties with you for three years without any reasonable step forward in the relationship, it serves her right and next time she will padlock her private part and only give the key to the serious and rightful person

369 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
May we never meet agbako people in life sad Hummmmmm... People should be very careful with your type of human being, as friends oo shocked shocked 3years and you can't still tell her You don't want to offend her or you are done with her? Koburu embarassed The same way you rise her legs, use the same method to tell her undecided undecided intentionally you are really hurting her seriously by still wasting her time when you could said the truth to your people since, haba!!!! It's better you tell her the truth now! If you still continue making use of her to dump her later hummmm... if she curse you it will come to pass for sure but if you tell her now, she will shout and keep quiet. Some ladies don suffer in the name of bad and crazy relationship sad

298 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by yuping(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Evil doers every where, you are the cause of destruction but you still want to pin it on her, God is very patient. Walk up to her and confess your sin.
If you are not happy you should leave the relationship like a man.

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mylordmygod1: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
She understands your tactics, but is better you call her or sit her down and explain everything to her.
It will hurt her but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.
i want it to be in the form of a set up, i don't want her to blame me because i don't know how she will feel

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
Trying to pick your brain, u approached her 3yrs back,lied to marry her when u knew u won't.
You bang the hell out of her pvssy and she probably billed u while it lasted. Now you're tired of her punany,u need a fresh one lols

Tell her straight up your tired of her body. Loose her in that cage and let her go now before it's too late

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by ahnie: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Later in the future when your Peru starts para-ring now I hope you won't blame anybody.

See how you have successfully turned someones daughter to edible caterer for 3 yrs.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Danielkelly: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Don't marry does you love, don't marry does who don't love you but marry does that love you. E get why.. Nna hold your ears let me speak something to your ears.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Mylordmygod1: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Boogyman557: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool U B JUNZIN GUY.. SMOKE WEED UR BRAIN GO SET WELL. U GO DE REASON WELL. WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
You people should'nt blame me, its not a must that all relationship leads to marriage. All i need is how i can end the relationship before it is too late.

Who is blaming you? People are telling you not to place everlasting curse into your life!!! Plenty of your type are here regretting their past deeds sad Consider that lady as your daughter, tell her now or your conscience is troubling you ni? Or she is now empty barrel It is well

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Danielkelly: 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Danielkelly:
Don't marry does you love, don't marry does who don't love you but marry does that love you. E get why.. Nna hold your ears let me speak something to your ears.
tell her she i the one who doesn't derseve you overrate her value and like ballon dat you are pumping air into till it exceeds it elastic limit and bust she will bust and leave you manipulation technque. Don't tel her you want to break up just don't act manly act with low selfesteem and while overating her. Thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Radionigeria: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Stop insulting the guy naw.. Is it because he said his own out.
Let me tell you, if God should open your eys so that you can see the inside heart of your partner, i'm so sure you will run for your life..

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Kalapizim(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Similar case with me now, I am trying to break up with this woman because I don't see us going further.

We don't share the same views or even dreams and she is not mature enough.
I have tried everything possible to avoid getting intimate with her and even broken up once but she came back stronger.

I am thinking of how to make extra money but she is there disturbing me with why didn't you eat this morning type of questions.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by xperiencelove(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are a curse to mankind. Remember that you will have daughters and they might reap what you are sowing now. Why will you waste someone's time for 3
good years intentionally without remorse! Yet, you still want to put the blame on her!!

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by pansophist(m): 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
To go past it, you have to go through it. If I were you, I'll meet her one on one and tell her honestly that I want to end the relationship. She will be disappointed, cry to stupor, but again, what yo should fear the most is the repercussion of procrastination., because confrontation postponed is confrontation multiplied, and with consequences.

I've been there, one of the hardest things I've ever done is looking straight to eyes of a woman that loves me with her heart and tell that it's over. Then, I contemplated ghosting, via text, via a friend, or with sneaky behaviours, googled online for expert advices, but lastly, man up the courage and did it to her face. If you respect her, you must do it this way, one on one.

Your experience is a real life example of no peace for the wicked, I'm not insulting you, but in my whole life on planet earth, I've experienced firsthand that you can not corrupt the structures you use in interacting with reality and expect not to pay dearly for it. You interacted with her from a place of deceit, lies, manipulations, and now, your conscience is tormenting you, its only natural. And if you did not do the right thing as I outlined in the first paragraph, it will only get worse.

So bro, man up, you've erred against her, we all have, but you must face it squarely, to be free from it. Freedom is responsibility, responsibility is freedom. To be free from your torment, be responsible for your actions and apologise to her don't waste any of her time again. If you do this, you'll notice a new found kind of mental and psychological freedom that is better experienced.

You've erred against her, we all have at one time in our life, but you must face your demons and confront it squarely. So no ghosting, no breadcrumbing, submarining, disappearing, ending it via text, and sneaky behaviours. If you don't do this, your conscience will torment you, unless of course you're psychopathic with no conscience, which obviously you are not, hence you're asking for advice. If there is anything such as man up, it is now. MAN UP.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Sonnobax15(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
pansophist:
To go past it, you have to go through it. If I were you, I'll meet her one on one and tell her honestly that I want to end the relationship. She will be disappointed, cry to stupor, but again, what yo should fear the most is the repercussion of procrastination., because confrontation postponed is confrontation multiplied, and with consequences.

I've been there, one of the hardest things I've ever done is looking straight to eyes of a woman that loves me with her heart and tell that it's over. Then, I contemplated ghosting, via text, via a friend, or with sneaky behaviours, googled online for expert advices, but lastly, man up the courage and did it to her face. If you respect her, you must do it this way, one on one.

Your experience is a real life example of no peace for the wicked, I'm not insulting you, but in my whole life on planet earth, I've experienced firsthand that you can not corrupt the structures you use in interacting with reality and expect not to pay dearly for it. You interacted with her from a place of deceit, lies, manipulations, and now, your conscience is tormenting you, its only natural. And if you did not do the right thing as I outlined in the first paragraph, it will only get worse.

So bro, man up, you've erred against her, we all have, but you must face it squarely, to be free from it. Freedom is responsibility, responsibility is freedom. To be free from your torment, be responsible for your actions and apologise to her don't waste any of her time again. If you do this, you'll notice a new found kind of mental and psychological freedom that is better experienced.
lipsrsealed. End of discussion....Op,take this advice and your Problem go come to an end ASAP..

Because if you don't act now, tomorrow may be too late...........But like seriously,this is total wickedness bro.....My mama always say--"meat wey you no wor chop,no just kukuma use your teeth divide am...

38 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Radionigeria:
Stop insulting the guy naw.. Is it because he said his own out.
Let me tell you, if God should open your eys so that you can see the inside heart of your partner, i'm so sure you will run for your life..

Men will definitely do same to all your daughters too, say Amen! So that God will open our eyes and run away from your type

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Radionigeria: 1:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

Men will definitely do same to all your daughters too, say Amen! So that God will open our eyes and run away from your type
i don't know you, but i'm sure your partner is not even among your first 100.. So what happened that you didn't end up with your first love, that precious guy that took away your precious virginity for free? So you see, not all friendship leads to marriage.. Some have lasted for more than 9 years, and still didn't work out.. U didn't understand my point and make sure u don't quote me again

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 1:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Radionigeria:
i don't know you, but i'm sure your partner is not even among your first 100.. So what happened that you didn't end up with your first love, that precious guy that took away your virginity? So you see, not all friendship leads to marriage.. So have laste for more than 9 years, and still didn't work out.. U didn't understand my point and make sure u don't quote me again

.... Quote again

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Obeleagu93(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
The best advice from me my brother is |" GO AND MARRY THAT GIRL" you have known her flaws getting another person like is not easy at all

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Radionigeria: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

.... Quote again
do that again, and i will block you..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Bola146(f): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Radionigeria:
do that again, and i will block you..

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Radionigeria: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bola146:

you are just looking for my trouble this afternoon.. But i won't give u the chance..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Godada(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2021

7 Likes

Re: I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me by benzion72(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
After chopping you wan clean mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Here's How A Plate Of Vegetable Soup Can Scatter Your Relationship! / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Jesse Jagz And Tolu Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.