Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt (1321 Views)

Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / Lady Lambast Boyfriend For Proposing To Her In A Market (video) / Nigerians Blast Thegirltalker For Calling God's Name While Sexualizing Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by rapcy(m): 11:25am On Feb 01, 2018
A Twitter user shared how she laid generational curses on an Instagram user who called her
a CUNT just because she ignored him.

SOURCE:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/02/lady-lambast-ig-user-for-calling-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by XINZ: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2018
This further proves the guy was right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2018
Lamblast indeed
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by adto(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Meeee

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Percocet(m): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2018
Truth be told! Isn't she a cunť?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by 12submarine(m): 11:39am On Feb 01, 2018
Percocet:
Truth be told!
Isn't she a cunť?
Actually, from all indications, she is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by donstan18: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2018
There's nothing savage in what she told the guy.
All I see is Incantations

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Percocet(m): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2018
12submarine:
Actually, from all indications, she is.
ThAnk you my guy! Why react that way if she isn't one
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Khd95(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2018
auntee but this is how cunts use to do naatongue

truth is bitter... all this lamentation just certified u a cunt.. Yoruba one for that mattergrin
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by medexico(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2018
Someone is extremely pained.
See curses!
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
I don't expect the guys here to see anything wrong in what the guy said. Are they not the same guys that go about calling girls olosho on Nairaland? Birds of a feather.

Her reaction isn't any better, but some people need a taste of their medicine.
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by zicoraads: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
But, is it compulsory to meet up with him? Was it not something like this that happened to a lady some years ago in Lagos, Cynthia or so, and we blamed her after she died, for not taking enough precautions?

The guy is uncouth and lacks proper upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:
I don't expect the guys here to see anything wrong in what the guy said. Are they not the same guys that go about calling girls olosho on Nairaland? Birds of a feather.

Her reaction isn't any better, but some people need a taste of their medicine.
You hardly ever miss threads like these, do you? grin tongue
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
zicoraads:

You hardly ever miss threads like these, do you? grin tongue

I actually stumbled on it. Would have ignored, but the comments here were appalling, to put it mildly.
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by zicoraads: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I actually stumbled on it. Would have ignored, but the comments here were appalling, to put it mildly.
Appalling? As as how? cheesy Most, if not all commenters here are either in their teens or still asking for monthly stipends from mommy and daddy. It's the age. Except when you are in a banter mood, you really shouldn't see them as 'guys here'.

Plenty of dem na still small pikin dey do them
Re: Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Appalling? As as how? cheesy Most, if not all commenters here are either in their teens or still asking for monthly stipends from mommy and daddy. It's the age. Except when you are in a banter mood, you really shouldn't see them as 'guys here'.
Plenty of dem na still small pikin dey do them

We can never be so sure.

Anyway, after forming alpha male and every on NL.
We would all logout to face reality.

(1) (Reply)

Please What Type Of Zone Is This? / My Fiancee Cheated On Me. Now She Wants Me Back Claiming They Only Had 3 Rounds / Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.