Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue (1323 Views)

Ladies Take Off Pant, Allow Pastor Finger Them In Church (VIDEO) / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos) / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by vybzkartel: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
I have been crazy over this lady for a while
Yesterday I was chatting with her when I noticed numerous plaque on her lower teeth
Looking very green and disgusting
I left to throw up
Since then I have deleted her number

Is it normal?
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by Olawale118(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
u never loved her...it's so simple
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by swiz123(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Infatuations!!!
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by Heartbender: 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
First of all, did you collect your 3 points? grin

1 Like

Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by MissJoy29(f): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2018
vybzkartel:
I have been crazy over this lady for a while
Yesterday I was chatting with her when I noticed numerous plaque on her lower teeth
Looking very green and disgusting
I left to throw up
Since then I have deleted her number

Is it normal?
A guy used to complain about something on my teeth then. But he didn't complain & bitch about it like a small boy (I'm not saying you are). He didn't even need to complain much. In fact he didn't grin. Cos he knows it's something that can be fixed.
Know what he did? Took me to a dentist. And viola, problem solved!

Know why? Your answer will tell you whether your actions are normal or not.

2 Likes

Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by vybzkartel: 6:02am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

A guy used to complain about something on my teeth then. But he didn't complain & bitch about it like a small boy (I'm not saying you are). He didn't even need to complain much. In fact he didn't grin. Cos he knows it's something that can be fixed.

Crase woman
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by darkmarky(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

he is a matured guy

1 Like

Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by MissJoy29(f): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
he is a matured guy
Very.
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by vybzkartel: 6:13am On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
he is a matured guy

NNothing but a he goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1X4J3ZCbs
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by darkmarky(m): 6:14am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Very.
so many guys be complaining a girl's vag be stinking.. If only one can go an extra mile to assist her in solving the problem.. An exception to those who are sleeping with so many men upandan
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by MissJoy29(f): 6:20am On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
so many guys be complaining a girl's vag be stinking.. If only one can go an extra mile to assist her in solving the problem.. An exception to those who are sleeping with so many men upandan
True. There are some things you know you don't have control over (natural attributes). But as much as it lies on you, help the person out. Except you don't love the person.

Although there's also the problem of being teachable and accepting to be worked on. She(a friend) once had a friend who was just too good but he doesn't speak correct English. Knowing she can't be comfortable with that, she tried to lovingly(key words here are LOVINGLY & HUMBLY) correct him. But he wouldn't have it. So she left it & stopped trying to make it work.
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by MissJoy29(f): 6:21am On Jun 23, 2018
vybzkartel:

Crase woman
I don't understand.
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by darkmarky(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

True. There are some things you know you don't have control over (natural attributes). But as much as it lies on you, help the person out. Except you don't love the person.

Although there's also the problem of being teachable and accepting to be worked on. I once had a friend who was just too good but he doesn't speak correct English. Knowing I can't be comfortable with that, I tried to lovingly(key words here are LOVINGLY & HUMBLY) correct him. But he wouldn't have it. So I left it & stopped trying to make it work.
yes you are right too.. One thing is to try to solve one's problem and other thing is for the person to be willing to accept your efforts.

Still on this issue of tartar on teeth though, there was a time I went to a dentist and was like, doctor I'd want to whiten my teeth, the nigga was like, aren't you a man, its not important jor..
I just looked at the guy and was like..Nigerian mentality will kill us one day. I just went to another dentist. We are just too comfortable with our predicaments that's just the average Nigerian man's problem, even those who have halitosis issues are just comfortable with it, they know that they have bad breath issues but will wait for someone to let them know they have bad breath before they work on it or they might even pick offence if someken else is bold enough to chastise them.
Re: Every Interest In Her Has Vanished, Ladies Take A Cue by MissJoy29(f): 6:45am On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
yes you are right too.. One thing is to try to solve one's problem and other thing is for the person to be willing to accept your efforts.

Still on this issue of tartar on teeth though, there was a time I went to a dentist and was like, doctor I'd want to whiten my teeth, the nigga was like, aren't you a man, its not important jor..
I just looked at the guy and was like..Nigerian mentality will kill us one day. I just went to another dentist. We are just too comfortable with our predicaments that's just the average Nigerian man's problem, even those who have halitosis issues are just comfortable with it, they know that they have bad breath issues but will wait for someone to let them know they have bad breath before they work on it or they might even pick offence if someone else is bold enough to chastise them.
Still right.
Actually, what I saw in what the first doctor said is , "you are a man. No matter how you are, it shouldn't matter cos you are the man. You will still get married anyway. "
Now, even though this is true, it's a chauvinistic statement.

Yeah. She (a friend) lost a very good friend cos of halitosis. She didn't know how he would take it. He was this shy & reserved guy. She could just imagine losing their friendship if he doesn't take it well. It was enough to let things be.

(1) (Reply)

I caught my fiance with another man,what should i do to her? / Lady Runs Mad After Alighting From Yahoo Boy's Car / Katie Holmes Stuns In Tiny Black Bikini As She Enjoys Romantic Luv (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.