Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 (16723 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by ChangetheChange: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Adamadam: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Can she swear by Amdioha?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Nicklaus619(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I personally advised Oby against her attacks on GEJ's Govt. in the build up to the 2015 elections and she blocked me on twitter.

The cyber space never forget

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Lomprico2: 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oby, Taaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by kpolli(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
She campaigned for APC, I can remember seeing her tweets... Maybe she has deleted them to hide her tracks but she did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by masseratti: 6:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
dunkem21:
cheesy We have two candidates for an election, you never allowed one to rest with your BBOG rallies trying to enter his bedroom.. You attacked his policies, ministers and decisions but never for once highlighted the dangers of electing the other candidate.

It is like Obama saying that he never campaigned for APC cheesy ..

..or our President sorry Soyinka saying he never campaigned for Hilary grin
grow up, Gej was a disaster, PMB is failing too, stop attacking people on who they vote for, 2019 is near, vote PMB out, that's the beauty of democracy. Stop whining.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by 9japrof(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
Wetin PMB do this igbo woman no good atal..

After sweating with Chibok and co. They gave her nothing. Not even bone to hang on her neck.

Madam Oby ndo o grin

Chai bros you are very wicket, infact You are a wicked somebody
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by diegwu01: 6:40pm On Feb 01, 2018
kpolli:
She campaigned for APC, I can remember seeing her tweets... Maybe she has deleted them to hide her tracks but she did
Quit your lies. She didnt! Critisizing the Clueless GEJ doesnt mean she campaigned for PMB.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by AZeD1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is not bad be leadership, it's the binary thought of Nigerians and this thread proves it.

Attacking Buhari's government doesn't make someone an APC member neither did attacking GEJ's government give one membership of the APC.

If anyone has proof, let them show it.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by okenta2017: 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/959013411475599360
Oby of all people, you couldn't figure out that chibog incident was a scam.
Don't worry when the girls start talking in future you will be shock.
Just pray that we all be alive to witnes the unfolding of the scam of the century.
Oh definitely talk they must
You can use a thousand lie to submerge one single truth but in the end the truth will emerge.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by dewalexify(m): 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Paperwhite:
So Oby is denying when she must have seen the real Buhari now Your name is still sorry.

Guys let be truthful here, she really denied Apc then. She refused to attend the lecture then and she blast them
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by YouthsPC0: 7:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I personally advised Oby against her attacks on GEJ's Govt. in the build up to the 2015 elections and she blocked me on twitter.

Unfortunately that's her weak point she is quick to block anyone who disagrees at the slightest nip with her on twitter but quick to dis agree with everyone . She is a text book definition of a hypocrite. The Bible is a complete book

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Ikpongiton: 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
She would have done a better job than ,lie lie Mohammed,if she was in Booharam team,with her ph.d in lyinquinstic.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by humphreydiss: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oby calm down... I put it to you... U campaigned for APC in 2 014.... turn tables... ntorrrr!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Omeokachie: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Failure is an orphan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by bigfather(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
Everyone of dem dey deny campaigning for Buhari. So na who come campaign 4 am o?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by MahatmaGhandi: 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
If this woman gets what she seeks what Buhari is putting us through now will be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Who is asking her?

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by sanniabiola(m): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
She block me too
KwoiZabo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Tecno66: 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/959013411475599360
She may not have campaigned for them but campaigning against PDP was indirectly supporting APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by leye4u: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
diegwu01:
Quit your lies. She didnt! Critisizing the Clueless GEJ doesnt mean she campaigned for PMB.
you weren't following her on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by iamrammy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
KwoiZabo:

you are a wise man

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by ivandragon: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oby did not 'directly' voice her support for pmb.

but by 'harassing' (& rightly so) GEJ at every turn on the chibok girls matter, she cast enough aspersions on GEJ's person that pmb started to look desirable in the eyes of those who were poor students of history & terrible judges of character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by kolawoleibukun: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
mbaboy:
Oby good morning
hehehe laff won kill me. no be small good morning. na now the idiot wake up

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by Iamthoney(m): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg make una tell Oby to swallow chill pill jare. When you dey champion BBOG upandan you no know ba? Just shut up ooo before Amadioha and Sango combine visit you

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by omonnakoda: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
gurunlocker:
You didn't support them, who did you now support after lashing out at GEJ about BBOG?

They've used and dump you whereby giving the other woman government appointment by heading NPA.

She should just STFU!

English.

Read and comprehend
Campaign for
Support

Vote for
ENDORSE

They all mean different things

Do you have evidence that she campaigned for Buhari?
If so provide otherwise take your own advice in your last statement
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by omonnakoda: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2018
ivandragon:
Oby did not 'directly' voice her support for pmb.

but by 'harassing' (& rightly so) GEJ at every turn on the chibok girls matter, she cast enough aspersions on GEJ's person that pmb started to look desirable in the eyes of those who were poor students of history & terrible judges of character.

Did she kidnap the girls?
Were the girls kidnapped?
Did Mama Peace campaign for Buhari when she came out with her A THERE IS GOD Video?

I don't know why people take that election so personal. GEJ deserved to lose because he was a disaster. If people feel the same about Buhari then 2019 is round the corner. That is why we have elections.

No one was a bad student of history rather it is a testament of how disastrous GEJ was that it had become a case of anyone but him
If GEJ goes against Buhari again he will lose
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by omonnakoda: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
KwoiZabo:

Advised?
Can you provide a snap of your so called advice.
Many people are rude and offensive and they get blocked
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by seguno2: 12:56am On Feb 02, 2018
stano2:
Mtcheew.. U were used and dumped.

Like an overfilled condom that has been discharged from the other room grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by seguno2: 1:02am On Feb 02, 2018
kanayo76:
she has betrayed her integrity

Did she have any integrity before?
It is like those saying that Buhari has integrity when in reality he has none and is the baddest criminal of all.
Talk is not what gives integrity.
Action is what gives integrity.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by ivandragon: 4:12am On Feb 02, 2018
omonnakoda:

Did she kidnap the girls?
Were the girls kidnapped?
Did Mama Peace campaign for Buhari when she came out with her A THERE IS GOD Video?

I don't know why people take that election so personal. GEJ deserved to lose because he was a disaster. If people feel the same about Buhari then 2019 is round the corner. That is why we have elections.

No one was a bad student of history rather it is a testament of how disastrous GEJ was that it had become a case of anyone but him
If GEJ goes against Buhari again he will lose

pmb's people know they voted for the worst presidrnt in nigeria but console themselves that GEJ was not an option.

its like saying because you now want pmb out, you would vote Shekau because he says he is a reformed terrorist...

it shows poor judgement & a terrible grasp of historical antecedents. simple!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by omonnakoda: 4:32am On Feb 02, 2018
ivandragon:

pmb's people know they voted for the worst presidrnt in nigeria but console themselves that GEJ was not an option.

its like saying because you now want pmb out, you would vote Shekau because he says he is a reformed terrorist...

it shows poor judgement & a terrible grasp of historical antecedents. simple!
Those kinds of opinions are worth ONLY ONE VOTE.

when the next election comes use your

ONE VOTE and let every body use theirs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Increases And Passes 2020 Budget / PDP Chairmanship: The Rationality Of The North East And Interests Of South East / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.