Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 (16717 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili & Her Predictions About The Nigeria Air Few Months Ago / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2018
KwoiZabo:
How do you accuse me of being petty in an anonymous forum. I am only happy because this tread exposes her as a hypocrite and her arrogance. BBOG killed GEJ's govt, just analyse the pics below. The opposition were rejoicing over it.

Pettiness is deduced from your words. You are the one talking of
REVENGE.
YOU indict yourself

So because Buhari is making a hash of the herdsmen issue we cannot criticise.
If I start a campaign to say stop the herdsmen killing would that make me a PDP campaigner.
I am sorry to tell you but it seems you have no one to tell you. You are not really very intelligent
Now that is not your fault. People do not become intelligent by merit any more than beauty tallness or shortness are distributed on merit.
What you need to do is to discover your talent and develop it but it is not in the intellectual arena
To say BBOG Killed the government is daft.
Did BBOG develop in a vacuum?

What about Prisipaa diarisGod o? Did that help the government?
Why did the kidnapping happen? How did the government respond ?

Did BBOG stop after GEJ left office

Sorry but you are out of your depth intellectually. Clearly you operate at the visceral level of emotions and sentiments

According to your logic,the biggest campaigner for APC was no other than GEJ himself.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by eyinjuege: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
The youths need to sit up.
Oby is making her mark in history for a cause she believes in.
Many of the old popular men like Soyinka, Late Gani Fawehinmi, late Bamidele Aturu, Fela Anikulapo kuti all started making their mark and stands known as young vibrant men.
Its sad the youths will rather throw insults on someone who believes in a cause and is ACTING on it while they sit down in their rooms pressing the keyboard and not actively doing nothing about what matters. They don't even have what they believe in. They are thrown about as the wind dictates.

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by dabossman(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tecno66:
The point is that every time you lambast Buhari for his action or inactions, the APC will rise to support him because he is representing them. Jonathans government was accused of corruption and affected his party at the polls. Obi fought against Jonathan because of the way he handled the chibok girls issue and the APC joined their voice and they fought Jonathan. Whether you agree or not, all those fighting Buhari today, whether because of chibok girls, boko haram, fulani herdsmen or fulani herdsmen, they will directly or indirectly affect the APC at the elections becbuse arrow head of the party is the one being criticized. In other words, criticizing the presidency is like criticizing the party that formed the government.

Yes, but that doesn't translate to campaigning for the said opposition party or candidate. Many of us are criticizing Buhari for his own failings today, and you can say by extension his party APC. But does that now mean we are campaigning for PDP? Heck no.

Even if PDP try to use that opportunity to "be on the side" of the people, it still doesn't mean we will vote for their candidate. My point is let us learn to separate the people's reality from politicians and their propaganda. Politicians are fond of tagging every dissenting voice as being sponsored by their detractors or the opposition, but we as the people must not fall for such cheap propaganda. We should be wiser by now,haba.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Denies Campaigning For APC In 2014 by dabossman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
KwoiZabo:
How do you accuse me of being petty in an anonymous forum. I am only happy because this tread exposes her as a hypocrite and her arrogance. BBOG killed GEJ's govt, just analyse the pics below. The opposition were rejoicing over it.

This is what is called politics. What did you expect, that the opposition would support GEJ in a situation that made him look bad?Are the PDP giving kind words to Buhari and the APC now over the herdsmen's killings? Please try and understand how politics works and stop being overly sentimental.

INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Families Of Slain Soldiers Cry For Help / Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks