Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Dion Osagie Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife With A Knife And Locks Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dion Osagie Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife With A Knife And Locks Her Up (816 Views)

My Brother Used A Knife And Destroyed My Car Just Because I Touched His Dog / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / WOW: Nigerian Man Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife Over Her Inability To Bear More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dion Osagie Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife With A Knife And Locks Her Up by BetaNaijablog: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
According to reports, Osagie recently beat up Winifred and locked her up against her will, in their house in Benin, Edo State, after allegedly hitting her on the head with a knife.
Read more: http://www.betanaijablog.com/2018/01/popular-naija-activist-dion-osagie.html

Re: Dion Osagie Mercilessly Beats Up His Wife With A Knife And Locks Her Up by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
na wa oh...marrying wealthy men...Mmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Do Satan Ask You To Have SEX ??? See The Answer / She Is Pestering Me For A Date / See The Vulgar Message A Man Sent To A Woman On Twitter (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.