Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult (9938 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Little Boy Spotted Rocking A Lady From Behind, Sparks Outrage (Photos) / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Praizenewstv: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2020
Little Boy and a Girl Are spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames The Adult cheering them up.

I dont really think this should be fun because this kids are too small for this type of dance.

A video showing this little kids dancing like an adult in clubs spark outrage online as the adults who are suppose to correct them keeps cheering them up.

Some of them took out their phones and started recording the moment and This has got alot of people talking.

Watch the Video =>HERE
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by mimimile93: 6:05am On Jan 29, 2020
THAT BOY AND GIRL MIGHT GROW UP AND BECOME MORALLY UPRIGHT AND THE ONES WHO NEVER DID THAT GROW UP TO BECOME RAPIST

NEVER JUST THE END BY THE BEGINNING.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Abfinest007(m): 6:18am On Jan 29, 2020
which way Nigeria which way.which to God,i love my father's land ,i want to know which way Nigeria is heading to
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 29, 2020
Charity begins at home
Olosho begins from small

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by WonderManly(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Praizenewstv:
Little Boy and a Girl Are spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames The Adult cheering them up.

I dont really think this should be fun because this kids are too small for this type of dance.

A video showing this little kids dancing like an adult in clubs spark outrage online as the adults who are suppose to correct them keeps cheering them up.

Some of them took out their phones and started recording the moment and This has got alot of people talking.

Watch the Video =>HERE

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Dreyl(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2020
It's obvious in a decade to come or two, the earth will spoil completely and girls will be walking naked.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by seanwilliam(m): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2020
Some people dey mad sha.. which one the future is dull on top wetin?
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2020
cool cool cool

I have nothing to say on this.

Oooh.. I just said something anyways. wink
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 29, 2020
They are doing exactly what they see mumy and dady doing...

Well to those that will castigate the kids, it's best you know dancing is a form of exercise and not a sexual activity
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by candelahria(f): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2020
That doesn't make it okay.
mimimile93:
THAT BOY AND GIRL MIGHT GROW UP AND BECOME MORALLY UPRIGHT AND THE ONES WHO NEVER DID THAT GROW UP TO BECOME RAPIST

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by CAPSLOCKED: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:
Charity begins at home
Olosho begins from small

SAME WITH RAPIST.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Korllami007: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2020
Oya, It's time to blame Naira Marley.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by SenecaTheYonger: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2020
What you said makes sense and that video is still wrong and morally bankrupt.
mimimile93:

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Randy100: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2020
Thank God I still have mere 50years to stay in the world. You people should continue spoiling the world.
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by GracyGreat: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your help.

I am conducting a survey on career awareness and development amongst youth.

Please help fill the survey. Your honest responses would greatly help this research.

Kindly click the link below to fill

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GW9RQZH

Thank you.
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Praizenewstv: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

hmmm
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by drezzyx(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2020
I have seen some younger than this fvcking and doing all Manners of styles.
Since that day nothing amaze me anymore
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Khaleell001(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

The chances of them being morally inclined happening these days is very slim considering our social set up.

It is better they don't learn this lewd and shameless behavior than leaving anything to chance that they might change in the future after all, nobody knows the future.

is like wasting money and not saving and saying the future will take care of itself.
No one with any sense of guidance think this way.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Khaleell001(m): 11:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Randy100:
Thank God I still have mere 50years to stay in the world. You people should continue spoiling the world.

More 50 years to stay?
Did you sign any contract with God that you will live that long how much more any of us?

Whether you agree or not or say it isn't your portion or not.

Death is just a visitor.

Don't be deceived, death can happen to any of us at any age, death does not mind your age, whether( old or young or even a infant) ,your social status(rich or poor), your race (Caucasian, black or Aryan or Asian) nor your weight (fat, slim, weightless) or even your health status (healthy, sick or a terminally diseased).
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Papanwamaikpe: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
Nothing wey Sukura no go see for malam kabiru kiosk ;Ds

1 Like

Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by sinatella: 12:22pm On Jan 29, 2020
blames from beyond
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by vincentjk(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2020
It surprises me the way parent allow their kids watch Nigerian movies not knowing that they learn most of these there. As in comfortably sitting with your kids watching a movie clearly rated 18+ not knowing that they derive pleasure from them just like you do and would probably play it when you're not around.

After they'll be looking for a niece to blame smh

When I was in secondary school, my agric teacher told us to stay away from Nigerian movies if we wanted to be somebody in life
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by eddieguru(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Praizenewstv: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dreyl:
It's obvious in a decade to come or two, the earth will spoil completely and girls will be walking naked.
angry
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Randy100: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
Khaleell001:

More 50 years to stay?
Did you sign any contract with God that you will live that long how much more any of us?

Whether you agree or not or say it isn't your portion or not.

Death is just a visitor.

Don't be deceived, death can happen to any of us at any age, death does not mind your age, whether( old or young or even a infant) ,your social status(rich or poor), your race (Caucasian, black or Aryan or Asian) nor your weight (fat, slim, weightless) or even your health status (healthy, sick or a terminally diseased).

I know. The average life span of man is 80years. You can see where and how I did my calculation.
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2020
Shibaraba:
Charity begins at home
Olosho begins from small
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by delectablegyal(f): 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
that does not mean they will turn out badly. all those children that used to go to church as a child, those in choir, those going from a programme to another in their childhood, where are they now? abeg. they are just having a good time.
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by Praizenewstv: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
delectablegyal:
that does not mean they will turn out badly. all those children that used to go to church as a child, those in choir, those going from a programme to another in their childhood, where are they now? abeg. they are just having a good time.
lol
Re: Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult by etrange: 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
mimimile93:

Yes, it's given that no one knows tomorrow but even at that, this is not justified. We should do our part and let fate do its part.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Full Meaning Of OG? / Airforce 1...borrow Me 20k / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.